21 41.18%
  • |3| Average

4 7.84%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.96%
  • |1| Terrible

2 3.92%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    It's almost time for the battles to start. I wonder who's gonna be showcased first. And xioaxioa sure is spouting some BS. You'd go home right when a war is about to happen? What a great way to say that you don't care what happens lol.

Whoa...I just realized Dan was amoungst the dead, Tsunade's former lover.

THAT will be an interesting confrontation. Orochimaru must have told Kabuto about him, or perhaps he was a real bad ass in the past and garnered a decent amount of fame.

Great chapter. Nice speech by Gaara.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Whoa...I just realized Dan was amoungst the dead, Tsunade's former lover.

THAT will be an interesting confrontation. Orochimaru must have told Kabuto about him, or perhaps he was a real bad ass in the past and garnered a decent amount of fame.
    Well, Kabuto was there when Oro confronted Tsunade about reviving Dan in exchange for healing his arms. Kabuto even fought with Tsunade and exploited her traumatic fear of blood that stemmed from the Dan incident.

Dan's probably pretty strong... he wanted to be Hokage, Tsunade fell in love with him, and he was worth reviving. Kabuto wouldn't need to bring someone back just to mess with Tsunade.

A good chapter, about what I would expect for a transitional chapter, it covered the necessary ground I think. We didn't see a whole lot new but the bit about Kabuto's limits with Edo Tensei was an interesting reveal that I think is telling of things to come in terms of how things could go from linear to chaotic very quickly. As Kabuto mentioned, giving some members more control could lead to better results. By the sounds of things if Kabuto takes control completely he is limited by his own conceptions of how to use the abilities of the people he has resurrected, this could be one of the main factors that leads to his downfall. Madara is extremely capable at controlling people, it might be possible for him to either weaken Kabuto's control or somehow turn things around on Kabuto. I think that right now Akatsuki is looking too powerful, even with all the countries united there are just too many strong characters who have been resurrected and Madara and Kabuto alone are going to require at least a few S-class ninja each to bring them down. I think a big part of Akatsuki's downfall will come when Kabuto, Madara, and Sasuke all start to turn on each other.

Sasuke at this moment is a big question mark in terms of what he will do when he finally opens his eyes. He doesn't know about Kabuto's evolvement yet and he might not like the fact that Kabuto has decided to resurrect Itachi. We have already seen that Sasuke can be very unstable and now that he is more powerful than ever if he decided to flip out he could potentially do a lot of damage to Akatsuki before he ever gets to turn his full attention on Konoha. I think that ultimately Madara has accounted for that and he will somehow gain control of Sasuke but he might just let Sasuke run rampant for awhile if it helps him in gaining back control of Akatsuki, which right now, lets face it, Kabuto seems to be running the show. Kabuto has all the Edo Tensei summons, he also seems to have a degree of control over the Zetsu army, and there is of course the matter of the mystery coffin. Madara must have a plan for dealing with the eventuality of Kabuto turning on him but at the same time Kabuto basically came out of nowhere as a juggernaught.

Madara still hasn't revealed how he intends to use Sasuke but I believe that will be a huge turning point in the war. Kabuto looks like the man right now but he has laid down a lot of cards while Madara is still isn't showing much of his hand. We know he has the Heritical Demon Statue, the Bijuu, a lot of Sharingan, etc. but we still know very little of how he intends to use all these things. Madara's big moves have yet to happen so I still think he is going to turn things around in a very big way.

Good eye man!! He might be Sai brother indeed!!
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post

Gaara: "THERE ARE ONLY...wait, what is that?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    lol @ proofing gaaras FAIL
    I don't know if you guys know this, but it was actually the head of the Samurai country that decided that everyone under this alliance would carry the title of "Shinobi" as their forehead protectors symbolize. So it may be you two that are "failing" here....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJustu View Post
    Good eye man!! He might be Sai brother indeed!!
    It is Sai's brother.

^Who's Sai's Bro again?

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I just dont want an emo shikamaru to come from this that would be so out of character
    Honestly do not see that happening for some reason.

Think Shika will just shrug it off or at least a lot faster than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Gaara has matured into one of the strongest and most reliable ninjas this series has ever had. Comparing from when he was first introduced up till now is amazing. He's become quite the respectable Kazekage, Naruto done good in reforming him.

I really want Naruto to meet up with Haku. I'm sure he'd impart some words of wisdom upon our hero, and would most likely bring up Sasuke as well. Sure there's the whole power difference but the plot implications alone would make their meeting great. Haku is still one of my favorite characters in Naruto, and his arc is what got me hooked. I personally can't wait to see what Kish has in store for him and Zabuza.

Also, bickering Deidara and Sasori pissing on Akatsuki and Sasori threatening to kill Deidara, only for him to state the blatant obvious "We're already dead" moment was hilarious. Damn it's gotta feel weird for Deidara to see the ADD Spaz he used to partner up with change into the AntiChrist of the Naruto Universe. Wait corrupter, Sasuke fits the AntiChrist archetype better.

War's shaping up nicely. Can't wait to get to the action.
    Yeah I was hooked by the same arc.

Good chapter the war is already underway, the "Were already dead" comment had me rolling.

Speech felt like I heard it already through in Naruto.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-11-2010 at 02:15 AM.

Good chapter.

Sasori and Deidara are funny. Haha.

It's nice to see that the revived peeps are aware of what is currently happening. I wonder who are the other revived shinobi's. Rikudou? Older son? Younger son? Tobirama? Kushina? Jiraiya? Konan? etc?

What if Kabuto could also revive the ones who were sacrificed to the Death God? The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Hokage will surely whoop some ass! But that's almost impossible. What if.

I also wonder what'll be Itachi's task. What will be Sasuke's reaction?

What if Tobi only planted plain eyes into Sasuke?

Man, I got excited when I saw them running and flying.

Let's just get this war started!

Quote Originally Posted by Santz View Post
    Good chapter.

Sasori and Deidara are funny. Haha.

It's nice to see that the revived peeps are aware of what is currently happening. I wonder who are the other revived shinobi's. Rikudou? Older son? Younger son? Tobirama? Kushina? Jiraiya? Konan? etc?

What if Kabuto could also revive the ones who were sacrificed to the Death God? The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Hokage will surely whoop some ass! But that's almost impossible. What if.

I also wonder what'll be Itachi's task. What will be Sasuke's reaction?

What if Tobi only planted plain eyes into Sasuke?

Man, I got excited when I saw them running and flying.

Let's just get this war started!
    Notice Kabuto didn't revive Orochimaru, either. That snake is still slithering around somewhere... I half expect that the snake sticking out of Kabuto's ass (his "tail") is Oro's mind, and it's slowly growing in strength.