21 41.18%
  • |3| Average

4 7.84%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.96%
  • |1| Terrible

2 3.92%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gaara has matured into one of the strongest and most reliable ninjas this series has ever had. Comparing from when he was first introduced up till now is amazing. He's become quite the respectable Kazekage, Naruto done good in reforming him.

I really want Naruto to meet up with Haku. I'm sure he'd impart some words of wisdom upon our hero, and would most likely bring up Sasuke as well. Sure there's the whole power difference but the plot implications alone would make their meeting great. Haku is still one of my favorite characters in Naruto, and his arc is what got me hooked. I personally can't wait to see what Kish has in store for him and Zabuza.

Also, bickering Deidara and Sasori pissing on Akatsuki and Sasori threatening to kill Deidara, only for him to state the blatant obvious "We're already dead" moment was hilarious. Damn it's gotta feel weird for Deidara to see the ADD Spaz he used to partner up with change into the AntiChrist of the Naruto Universe. Wait corrupter, Sasuke fits the AntiChrist archetype better.

War's shaping up nicely. Can't wait to get to the action.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Gaara: "THERE ARE ONLY...wait, what is that?"

lol @ proofing gaaras FAIL

- Heh just as I thought the Edo summons are being put in groups plus there are more Edo summons revealed.

- The Edo conversation between Sasori and Deidara was hilarious

- I wonder If Chuukichi was a Mist swrodsmen?

- Orochimaru's henchmen and student battling it out how interesting.

- Did you notice the ninja with mustache during Gaara's speech lmfao I always find ninja with mustaches funny lol

- Also the cloud shinobi seem to have some giants or really big guys in the crowd

- Yea like I said in the spoiler thread Ino -senior is using the Telescoping jutsu using Ao's water as crystal ball.

- I wonder if because they are marching out will they slip right past the Zetsu army who will pop up in Shinobi HQ

- Felt kind of short but things are still exciting .... 5/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I yam what I yam
    I'm on the east bank..I'm on the west bank
    I love the banter between the dead ninja's, I really hope Kishi keeps that up as much as possible. Somehow it's nostalgic.

Also, I should have known Garra would speak about Naruto in his speech. Naruto's soon to be the most popular guy in the world, if he isn't already.

Edit: - (POW)" Yea like I said in the spoiler thread Ino -senior is using the Telescoping jutsu using Ao's water as crystal ball."

What ever happened to the Third's crystal ball? Was he the only one who could use it?
    =============================
    " Nobody shoots my buddies but me!"

woah, does Haku ever look girlish...

So with all the shinobi assembled, I guess all the villages are left unprotected? I know Akatsuki's targets are the jinchuurikis, but still.

Can't get enough of the ET army, what a nice way to bring back all those characters! Plus they can have nice conversations, ftm, cuz at some point, Kabuto will shut them up.

Jiraya vs Naruto FTW!!!!
    Spoiler!

I can't wait!

finally the war starts. nice chp. i wonder how much time will pass by before sasuke and naruto join.
    Spoiler!

It appears Anko may be the first to die.

It's incredibly interesting hearing the conversations between the dead ninjas given they've temporarily kept their personalities. This will add all sorts of crazy and emotional dynamics to the upcoming battles.

I get the feeling someone will discover a way to break the mental hold of Edo Tensei, allowing some of the dead to join the Shinobi forces. It will likely come with a terrible sacrifice of some sort, similar to Hiruzen's use to the Death God Seal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    When the edo tensei corpses are keeping their minds, it will be more power on the Akatsuki side, while Kishimoto kept his bailout strategy for not killing important characters.

IDK yet what to think about kabutos proclamation that they will be under his full control later after lossing their minds... this would overpower this char just too much IMO.

I'm still keeping too my prediction of last week with using sasuke as the turning event in the war.
    I wont beleive that EDO TENSEI would be so uber-powered, because then it shoul have been part of the Rokudaime arsenal from the start, and even would make Rinnegan and Sharingan look like disposable skills!! Just like Oh my sharingan user was just killed, lets find a random person stuff him into a coffin and get the sharingan back to the battlefield, if your shopping in a supermarket for Ninjutsu weapons!!!
    Edo Tensei is just a weaker version of the Rinnegan's technique. It's a limited control over life/death. Nagato could have revived anyone, but he was limited to the shinobi of Konoha because he was low on chakra. He brought every one of them back, without the need to offer bodies, place seals, or worry about controlling them. Perfect revival, not zombies made of dust.

I just wonder how the Second developed Edo Tensei. It's the sort of technique you'd expect a descendant of the Rikudou to discover, much like Naruto's seal (and probably That Jutsu), or Sage Mode. All jutsu are watered-down versions of the Rinnegan's powers, and the strongest jutsu tend to be closest to the original Rinnegan.

It's one of the reasons I consider Kabuto/Orochimaru the best candidates to receive a Rinnegan/Sharingan at some point... while Madara wants to achieve Rikudou status to control the world/destroy, and Sasuke will do anything for power, Kabuto actually is following Oro's path of discovering the truth behind justu (and if you factor the Rinnegan, that means life, death, and everything in between).

Actually thinking about it further you guys realize that the Shinobi Ambush squad will eventually meet up with the Edo Akatsuki Ambush squad.

Hence Kankuro, Sai , Omoi plus whoever else we dont know in that squad vs Sasori, Deidara, Sasi's brother & Chuukichi.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you