• |3| Average

6 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.56%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    I'm gone for a few days and this is what the tread has become, I'm not going to brother reading all of this arguments, I will wait till the next chapter tread comes and post there.
    You make it seem like you had the power to stop it. No, the people involved are far too powerful for you to stop them.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Let me open your eyes once again what you fail to see, Marco and Vista are both on the current top of strong individuals in OP. They both stopped Akainu as haki users, Marco,Vista > Zoro,Sanji,Luffy. If all 3 have haki liked you said.

Keep telling yourself that.
    Wow, i must be overestimating 2 years of growth and training massively. Even back then if you add good use of haki they werent much lower than those 2. Yes, the probably would have lost, still. But to me it looked like those 2 actually had a pretty good chance of beating akainu. Possibly even better than losing. We didnt see much of their fight so its hard to tell. But now, if those 3 have haki + their growth over 2 years i think their strength would almost rival those 2. But then you add the 6 other SHs and it should be equal if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    I'm gone for a few days and this is what the tread has become, I'm not going to brother reading all of this arguments, I will wait till the next chapter tread comes and post there.
    Smart choice..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Wow, i must be overestimating 2 years of growth and training massively. Even back then if you add good use of haki they werent much lower than those 2. Yes, the probably would have lost, still. But to me it looked like those 2 actually had a pretty good chance of beating akainu. Possibly even better than losing. We didnt see much of their fight so its hard to tell. But now, if those 3 have haki + their growth over 2 years i think their strength would almost rival those 2. But then you add the 6 other SHs and it should be equal if not more.
    Lol F'ing Lol at this, all your opinions have become invalid.

Yeah 2 years of training put the crew on par with Mythical "Zoan" user Marco, Flower sword Vista, and Diamond Jozu. Beginning to think you didn't read chapter 0 as well if your having a hard time comprehending all this.

Smart choice..
    Translation: Don't read my humiliation.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Lol F'ing Lol at this, all your opinions have become invalid.

Yeah 2 years of training put the crew on par with Mythical "Zoan" user Marco, Flower sword Vista, and Diamond Jozu. Beginning to think you didn't read chapter 0 as well if your having a hard time comprehending all this.

Translation: Don't read my humiliation.
    No.. 2 of the 3. All members vs marco and vista. Luffy, sanji, and zozo at least with haki. If you think about it, luffy should be at about their level. Just weaker still. So i see it being reasonable. Of course it depends on how much they grew, which we havent seen yet. I just see them having grown more than a minimal amount..

And no, its more like id rather not waste my time if i were in his position. I dont even know why im wasting my time with this.

No.. 2 of the 3. All members vs marco and vista. Luffy, sanji, and zozo at least with haki. If you think about it, luffy should be at about their level. Just weaker still. So i see it being reasonable. Of course it depends on how much they grew, which we havent seen yet. I just see them having grown more than a minimal amount..

And no, its more like id rather not waste my time if i were in his position. I dont even know why im wasting my time with this.
    That would work again if Oda decided to stray from the path of good story telling.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You make it seem like you had the power to stop it. No, the people involved are far too powerful for you to stop them.
    Never said I could stop them I just think they should stop

Smart choice..
    Thank u
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

^ trolling or just idiocy √* la supr√™me?