• |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.56%
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

I can't wait!

the kraken is freakin huge, i liked the chp. it was pretty funny
    Spoiler!

What a hilarious chapter. I like that Brooke got all depressed after chopper ruined his joke.

Initiate
    chopper got haki-ed by the kraken at page 18

anyway i bet luffy's gonna make this kraken pull thousand sunny, so she can do advanced sea navigation. i can see the idea spark in luffy's mind the moment he heard caribou mention about it and when luffy set his eyes upon the kraken, it's like love at first sight.

So suddenly our all-evil Caribou becomes religious (talking about God and all. What to do and what not in the sight of God.......Hilarious). None of the old Supernovas would have chickened out of that fight because they were alone. Not Law, X-drake, Kid, Killer ........not even Urouge. This guy is plain fodder.
    Does Sanji being able to kick him prove that he has CoA or is that the guy just made himself tangible not to draw unwanted attention and to make them assume he is a total weakling.
    I want to see what his luck has in store for him. Who he attacks first and the consequence of ever considering the thought.
    I guess he will try Chopper first since he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. 50 Belli can't possibly provide any resistance whatsoever right?.............LOL
    If he is really thinking along that lane, he is dead for sure. After all Chopper was the only one dumb enough to trust him and if he looses that he is in deep shit for sure.
    I also think Moomo run away because he was more scared of what the strawhats will do to him than the pain the Caibou brothers will inflict on him later.................W.I.S.E. choice if you ask me.

Next week's break really blows. Will have to wait for a full 14 days to get a new chapter damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by clanx View Post

anyway i bet luffy's gonna make this kraken pull thousand sunny, so she can do advanced sea navigation. i can see the idea spark in luffy's mind the moment he heard caribou mention about it and when luffy set his eyes upon the kraken, it's like love at first sight.
    LOL @ Haki, prolly not though.

If Luffy succeeds, that would be one darn awesome pet/friend.

Poor Sanji. Awesome stuff, glad to be a fan of One Piece.

Luffy will succeed. But Sanji really needs rehab or else a blood bank should be installed aboard Sunny ASAP.
    @ UrAl3ich, Yeah Brook's attempt at comedy was destroyed by Chopper This chapter...........TRAGIC!! TRAAAGIC!! LoL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Brook on page 12 was too funny. when Chopper interupted his joke Hahahahaha
    Buzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by clanx View Post

aggreed +1

Well it was educational and that ending is going to trend to an amazing chapter. I cant wait to see caribou and the others freak out when Luffy uses his haki to scare the krakken into submission
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Well it was educational and that ending is going to trend to an amazing chapter. I cant wait to see caribou and the others freak out when Luffy uses his haki to scare the krakken into submission
    Nah, Luffy's going to punch it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!