• |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.56%
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    I can see that you beat me again, damn you Roku! XD

Lol'd at page 9!
    i was done before i posted that "lol" at 9:44 with the poll and the editing, and it took you 15 minutes to realize it cause you were busy with your own poll, LMFAO. maybe next time

xaio, your prolly right, i just noticed their tweet by mistake. wasn't really plannin on it. guess it went up earlier than expected.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Ever since the crew got back together, Zoro and Luffy have been side by side and making the same interactions. I hope it stays that way because it's just comedy gold+awesome.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Was enjoying the chapter until I saw that One Piece will be going on break. 0/5.

That shouldn't affect your rating of the chapter.. OP going on break for a week is a small price to pay for this level of awesomeness.

Though it is a little surprising after the 4 week break about a month ago. Ah well.

I must admit that Caribou is crafty... Not revealing that he is a Logia, and knowing he cannot win without his crew (and presumably an ambush).

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    i was done before i posted that "lol" at 9:44 with the poll and the editing, and it took you 15 minutes to realize it cause you were busy with your own poll, LMFAO. maybe next time
    The thing is I am on work and damn internet settings here, they have disabled sites like MS and other social networking so I am using a proxy site to able to access MS. Posting really takes time here because every click you make their is a window popping out. Well, I admit it. I lost again...

@ Xiao, you lazy muddafuher!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Initiate
    hahaha i was just thinking about how wordy the chapter was explaining about deep sea currents when "SO MYSTERIOUS SEA CURRENTS EXIST, HUH?!" came up. hahhaa oda is a genius. sufficient explanation with a timely humorous full stop.

damn the break.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    The thing is I am on work and damn internet settings here, they have disabled sites like MS and other social networking so I am using a proxy site to able to access MS. Posting really takes time here because every click you make their is a window popping out. Well, I admit it. I lost again...

@ Xiao, you lazy muddafuher!
    um, why don't you just bypass them. Either use your cell, if you have an android or something, or best way is to have a windows 7 live usb. I made one the other day, it's awesome stuff. You'll need a 16 gb usb and if you want i can give you link on how to do it.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Haki in action!

Not until 2 weeks though. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    um, why don't you just bypass them. Either use your cell, if you have an android or something, or best way is to have a windows 7 live usb. I made one the other day, it's awesome stuff. You'll need a 16 gb usb and if you want i can give you link on how to do it.
    Any media handling device is prohibited in the production floor, but i get to sneak my phone but once get caught, Incident Reports will be served. Haha! I never want to have that. Thanks for your offer by the way.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...