Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Soul Eater Not! ~ Atsushi Okubo

Soul Eater Not! is a side-story to the main series, focusing on a freshman weapon named Tsugumi Harudori, who joins two other meisters, Meme and Anya. It takes chronologically before the main series as Sid is still a human and Medusa is still the school nurse

Thanks for creating the thread. Here's the download, it'll be up on the MangaShare reader soon as the new series gets approved.

http://hotfile.com/list/1273717/9c52291
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

huh not bad but i have to ask when this side story is done or when ever will it tie in with the main story? because i think that would be a cool way to introduce new main character in to the story with out taking time out of the main story its self for character development. and since sould eater is a monthly this is a good way to do it if thats what they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i liked it, good to see sid alive
    but it makes u wonder why they make 2 soul eater series and how long this one wil be.
    and it would be cool if they tie in thies charecters and story into the main soul eater story

well since its a monthly they probably thought it was a good idea and if the author wanted to why not right. well since we do not know how far B4 the main story this takes place who know if or when it could tie in i certainly hope so. but wither way i enjoy all the soul eater goodness . and i think its an interesting and unique way to introduce new character and add depth to the story.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It reminds me of the way that Obito was introduced through Kakashi Gaiden, though he was earlier mentioned in the story. I liked the first chaper of this more than the first chapter of Soul Eater .

The story take place at least one year after Makka entered the shool as she was considered a senior by the main character.

well chapter 2 should be out soon since soul eater is already up on the reader so when its out lets hope its a good one.

Spoiler!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Soul Eater Not! Chapter 02 : "Entrance Day" By MangaCurse

Read Online

Discus & Predict...

http://www.mangareader.net/soul-eater-not/2
    that was a great chapter. funny to. and its cool that we will get to see some of the other guys in the manga.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Soul Eater NOT! is rather interesting..... I wonder when the actual plot toward that series will begin. My guess is by chapter 4 since we're still being introduced to characters.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----