Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto 516 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Source: www.mangaspoiler.com

Credits: 69ruma
    Verfication: Confirmed
    Translation: UcihaSage@NF

来週は絵が線画だったりしてます

エドテンで呼び出されたサブザ&ハク、アスマと&ダンが会話してた
    霧の中吉、木の葉の「根」(多分サイの先輩だったシン?)も登場
    アンコとカブト戦う。
    お互いを信用しきれてない忍連合にガアラがナルトとの話を持ち出して4Pくらい演説して、うま くみんなをま とめる。
    それぞれ戦闘配置について次号

Next week there will be a line drawing

The summoned Edo Tensei have a chat. Zabuza and Haku, Asuma, and Dan.
    Mist’s chukitsu, Konoha’s “Root”(probably Sai’s friends?), already entered
    Anko and Kabuto fight
    To build confidence, Gaara gives the ninja alliance an excellent speech about Naruto
    Next time: will concern each battle arrangement

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: Ohana
    Verfication: Confirmed
    Translation: UcihaSage@NF

パラ見
    Quick look
    まだ戦争少ししかしてないエド天メンバー理解せず移動
    The war has yet to begin for the Edo Tensei members who mobilise without comprehension of what is happening
    ガアラの演説。
    Gaara’s speech
    これから戦争本格化。
    From now the war will proceed at full tilt
    Last edited by Light-kun; 11-10-2010 at 09:55 AM.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Naruto 516 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Naruto Naruto 516 Spoilers - Gaara's awesomeness

Source: NarutoFan

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Souzousaisei
    If I may attempt a translation for this thing:

516: Gaara's Speech (Gaara's pic in the front page)

Konoha's Byakugan intercepts the huge army. (An) Edo-tensei corpse came out from Madara's hideout. (???)
    Anko: Return to the main squad and report this, quickly! I'll stay here and investigate the hideout further.
    Byakugan guy: It's too dangerous for you alone!
    Anko: Shaddap and just go!

Edo-tensei corpse apparently having conversation
    Haku: Zabuza-san...
    Zabuza: Yeah, I know. This is not the netherworld.
    Haku: I have full consciousness... But my body is moving on its own...
    (Probably a Kumogakure nin): This is Edo-Tensei (how famous does this supposedly forbidden jutsu get!?) Seems like we are summoned by someone, which means we'll have to fight soon.
    Zabuza: Being used even in death... I hate this guy.

Switches to Madara and Kabuto
    Kabuto told someone (not made clear) to launch surprise attack from air. Sasori and Deidara would provide traps and bombs respectively.
    A Kiri-nin (can't read the name's Kanji... Chuukichi?) and Ne (Root?) from Konoha would provide detection and support.
    Konoha's Ne wondered what was happening. The Kiri-nin tried to threaten Akatsuki but got subdued when Kabuto formed some seal.
    Sasori: To be used by this brat... Akatsuki sure has fallen. What's more, the only survivors are Zetsu and my substitute Tobi?
    Deidara: As someone who died while bragging eternity as an art, you shouldn't say conceited things like that, Danna. un.
    Sasori: Want me to kill you!?
    Deidara: We're both dead, Danna. un.
    Madara: Is it really OK with this?
    Kabuto: It's quite tough to control so many Edo-corpses at once. But I'll only control them for the movement phase. In battle, I'll kill their personality and make them fighting dolls. You don't need to worry... ...Although, sometimes leaving their personality intact would strike a blow to the enemy's psychology...

Dan and Asuma having a conversation
    Asuma: Aren't you Dan?
    Dan: Yeah, and we're both dead. Seems like we are bound by a jutsu that resurrects us to the living world.
    Neji's dad: What's going on?
    Asuma: I have a bad feeling about this...

...will continue the next part after dinner, I guess.
    ...continuation from the above.

Kabuto: Won't you bring the white-black Zetsu?
    Madara: Zetsu will look after Sasuke. Besides, you might kidnap him in the middle of the war.
    Kabuto: Hmph.
    Madara: The hundred thousand Zetsu will move from underground. The sheer amount would stand out too much otherwise.
    Kabuto: Then let's go too, shall we? First...

Byakugan guy fled. Anko remained. Anko hid among bushes, but was spotted.
    Kabuto: Sen'ei Tajashu! (Hidden snake-arms jutsu)
    Anko: Ditto
    Deidara and Sasori were airborne on Dei's bird. They were with the Chuukichi guy and Ne of Konoha.
    Chuukichi: It's there...
    Deidara: So it's just like what Kabuto said. Three rats at two o'clock's direction.

Byakugan guy realized the oddity.
    Byakugan guy: Both of you, run! I will delay them here!

Back at the Shinobi alliance's
    Some Nins talked about Gaara and whether he was capable of leading the squads.
    Some Nins started bickering with each other, fighting about whose dad was killed by whom. In the middle of the commotion, Gaara's sand subdued them.

(Gaara gave an inspirational speech-no-jutsu. My translation won't do it any justice, so just wait for the manga.)

Kakashi noticed that everyone's face lit up.

Naruto managed to stack up the blocks without them crumbling down. Bee talked about the last training.

Raikage: We'll win this Fourth Great Ninja World War.
    Tsuchikage: But of course!
    Tsunade: Yeah!
    ...got too much time in my hands today o.0 Will translate the part about Gaara's Gettysburg Shinobi Address.

"Fighting for the benefit of one's country and one's village has continued from the First to the Third World War. Shinobis hurt and hated each other. This hatred lusted for power, and amidst this, I was born. I too, used to live among this hatred and power; I was a Jinchuuriki.
    (everybody looked at Gaara)
    "And I hated this world with passion. I wanted to destroy it, much like what Akatsuki is trying to do now. But a Konoha Shinobi stopped me.
    (flashback to Naruto vs. Gaara and their handshake moment)
    "He cried for me, his enemy... and he called the hurt me his friend. He saved me. We were enemies to each other, and yet we were both Jinchuurikis. There is no enemy among people who understand the same suffering.
    "And now, here, there is no enemy among us, because we are fellow people who were made suffer by Akatsuki. There is no Suna, Iwa, Konoha, Kiri, or Kumo. What's here... is only Shinobi!
    "If even after this, you can't forgive Suna (referring to the Shinobi earlier who bitched about his father being killed by Suna), then after this war has ended, you can take my head!
    (said Shinobi was nonplussed)
    "This friend who saved me is now being targeted by the foe. If he gets caught, then it's all over for this world. I want to protect my friend... And I want to protect the world!
    "I am too young to do that alone. Which is why, I need everyone to lend his power!"

(standing ovation) <3
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 11-10-2010 at 11:23 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I knew there was going to be some Edo conversations lol but i always wondered if an Edo with a strong enough will like maybe Itachi could cancel the contract and either free themselves from the control giving them a few minuets of free will before they return to dust.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

chapter's lookin sweet. Gaara being awesome with his speech to the shinobi alliance army. So Kabuto actually has to control the Edo Tenseis in order for them to do their jutsus, this just shows how limited his skill with them would be, he don't know shit about rinnegan or mangekyou powers, or even most of the powers of so many of the Tenseis. And if he were to leave their personalities intact, they would then be able to fight at their previous levels, superior in some ways, inferior in others, and he would be able to use them for psychological warfare, but would he be able to stop them from attacking each other? I know they're bound from not attacking him since they're his summon, but if they have their personality intact, they can still attack other Edo bodies, what would prevent Itachi or Nagato from eliminating much of Kabuto's force if he isn't around. It is still a dangerous prospect for him to do so, especially Nagato, he'll just soul suck the rest of the Edo bodies. But then if he were to leave them as mindless dolls, don't think they'd be very powerful Tenseis at all cause he'd have to use them all simultaneously which Nagato did to six paths, but even tho Kabuto would have a more varied and versatile arsenals in his Edo bodies, as in all of Nagato's powers in one body instead of just one power per path, Kabuto still wouldn't be able to use those powers to their fullest efficiency as much as Nagato himself could. We still have the whole chakra issue to deal with concerning the Edo bodies, and the whole bijuu chakra/powers for the jinchuriki Edo bodies. So many damn questions.

I just love the chatter between the Edo bodies, Kabuto's gonna have to manage his use of the Edo Tenseis very carefully, knowing when to leave an Edo to do it's thing and knowing when he should be in full control. There's so much potential for badass mindf**king, Asuma for Shikamaru, Hiashi's brother for Neji, Dan for Tsunade, Itachi for Sasuke. The war's in full swing, every chapter's gonna be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I knew there was going to be some Edo conversations lol but i always wondered if an Edo with a strong enough will like maybe Itachi could cancel the contract and either free themselves from the control giving them a few minuets of free will before they return to dust.
    Those convos are awesome and funny as hell. LOL at Sasori's remarks about how far Akatsuki had fallen, by being controlled by his former spy with Oro's powers, who he loathed so much. And he still thinks Tobi was his subordinate, funny stuff.

As for the Edo's breaking through the Edo contract, not sure, but I see it more like Itachi and Nagato playing along when they're given their personalities, cause no way Kabuto can use their powers to their fullest if he were to use them as mindless zombies, he'd have to control each personally. And they'd be looking for the opportune time to reduce Kabuto's arsenal, Nagato has the best potential in doing so with his human path soul sucking.

On another note, I wonder if the Edo bodies are capable of creating kagebunshins or karasubunshins. Damn in some respects they're way too powerful, other ways they can be very weak/limited as opposed to when they were alive. I guess it'll depend on what the situation calls for. The main thing I wanna know is how the chakra capacity relates to each of the Edo bodies and if their lack of special chakra as opposed to when they were alive such as Nagato's uzumaki chakra or jinchuriki's bijuu chakra limits them in some ways.

I think the personalities will remain but as far as I remember (3rd Hokage fight against Orochimaru) they are bound by the contract and have no other choice but to obey.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    I think the personalities will remain but as far as I remember (3rd Hokage fight against Orochimaru) they are bound by the contract and have no other choice but to obey.
    Yeah but i mean Itachi is a genius its like hes so genius he might be one of the few Edo who know how to over come the contract. I mean come on you could see that happening Itachi breaking free and removing the kunai from his head and pulling an Aizen on Kabuto.

Kubuto: Now go Itachi kill!
    Edo Itachi: .....
    Kabuto: Did you hear me I sai...
    *Edo Itachi removes the kunai from his head
    Kabuto: ????
    Edo Itachi: Since when where you under the impression you could control me?
    Kabuto. O.o

Fire type

Yeah but i mean Itachi is a genius its like hes so genius he might be one of the few Edo who know how to over come the contract. I mean come on you could see that happening Itachi breaking free and removing the kunai from his head and pulling an Aizen on Kabuto.

Kubuto: Now go Itachi kill!
    Edo Itachi: .....
    Kabuto: Did you hear me I sai...
    *Edo Itachi removes the kunai from his head
    Kabuto: ????
    Edo Itachi: Since when where you under the impression you could control me?
    Kabuto. O.o
    Itachi was used as a pawn by how many people?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Itachi was used as a pawn by how many people?

He knew exactly what he was doing and the players involved. He did so for his own reasons not because he was naive and did not understand the circumstances. Itachi acted out of his love for the village and his brother > the Uchiha pride.

Fire type

Source: NarutoFan

credits spacecat and BA

Quote Originally Posted by Takl
    Shinobis: buzz-buzz(chatters)
    shinobi 1: are we alright with such a youngster as the regiment commander...?
    shinobi 2: load gaara is different from the common run of youngsters!
    Don't talk shit about what you dont know a shit!
    Shinobi 1: huh, fuck knows! I wouldn't give a damn about the guys who were opposed to us until quite recently
    shinobi 2: same to you…its not like I put my trust in you yet! Watch your mouth!
    hinata is timid.
    Hinata: it seems people cant have faith in each other…
    naji: cannot be helped….its not easy to believe in the people who have stood on opposition for long… especially for the suna and the iwa
    Shinobi 1: what? Dare you fight?!!
    Shinobi 2: Oh yeah! My dad was killed by suna nins like you! i can kill you if I wish!!
    they start a skirmish.
    kakashi: phew…
    where they are at it, the holes of the sand appear to strew sands
    Gaara: for the benefit of their respective countries, of the respective villages…for such a long period from the first (shinobi world war) to the third ...shinobis have hurt and hated each other. The hatred desired might and I was born. Me too used to be a hatred, a force, and a jinchuriki.

everyone looks at gaara.

gaar: and I hated the world and human beings and thought about destroying them…the same as what akatsuki are trying to do now. 
    temari:…
    Gaar: but then…thankfully a shinobi from konoha made me stop.
    He recalls the fight with naruto. (naruto's words; "I can understand your sentiments somehow …enough to feel the pain, dattebayo…"
    "Damn You gave me a lot of trouble"…with naruto's beaming face. And the scene of their handshake after the gaara's rescue)

Gaa: that person shed tears for his foe that was me! He dared to call me who hurt him his friend!
    he saved me!! Although being enemies we were both jinchurikis…there is no beef between us as we understand the hatred common to us!
    now here is no enemy!! Because we all share the pains being hurt by akatsuki. There are no suna, iwa, konoha, kiri or kumo but only shinobis!!
    and if you still can't forgive suna, you can chop my head off after the war!!
    Shinobi 1:…
    kakashi: the expression on everyone's face has changed.
    gaar: the friend saved me and now he is targeted by the enemy! If the enemy gets him, the world will end! I want to defend my friend. And defend this world!!
    I'm too young to protect the world! So…help me every one!!
    everyone supports Gaara.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by •Sasuke•
    credits spacecat and BA
    the first image is the cover (obviously)
    516 gaara's adress

the caption says
    "the grand regiment led by a man that has survived the torrents in the shinobi world. the supreme commander of the shinobi allied forces, gaara!! "

in the last panel,

Raikage: the shinobi world war 4....we'll win!
    tuchikage: of course we will!!
    tunade: correct!!

the 5 major powers in unison!
    Now to the zero hour!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jeketb
    901 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/10(水) 17:52:32 ID:88zbp2uaP
    >>898
    中吉 見た目は 土影んとこの忍っぽい。
    見た目が赤土っぽいデブ
    Chukichi looks like a shinobi at tuchikage's.
    is a fatty of the akatuchi type.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 11-10-2010 at 05:03 PM.