Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar

Bleach Bleach 296 Discussion

to stream here's a link
    http://onepieceofbleach.com/bleach-296/
    i enjoyed isshin's reiatsu flick to aizen lool

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I know it's all about Ichigo but I would've loved to have seen Isshin's Bankai, "Tensa Engetsu" lol

I liked the last two episodes, so many good fights ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I know it's all about Ichigo but I would've loved to have seen Isshin's Bankai, "Tensa Engetsu" lol
    It probably won't be tensa(heavenly chains) but rather hellishl(y) chains . I wonder if his GT will be blue as well.

I'm very curious to see what's so special about Ichigo's blood-line.

First Aizen said "He's Human and..." then Isshin was supposed to be the answer; so I interpret that as "He's Human and Isshin's son" or "He's Human and belongs to the Kurosaki blood-line".

Then Aizen said "I suppose it's in their blood", further implying that Ichigo's blood-line has some bearing or pertinence to the story.

Loving the new mangashare theme btw, it feels the same but still new (y)
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post

First Aizen said "He's Human and..." then Isshin was supposed to be the answer; so I interpret that as "He's Human and Isshin's son" or "He's Human and belongs to the Kurosaki blood-line".

Then Aizen said "I suppose it's in their blood", further implying that Ichigo's blood-line has some bearing or pertinence to the story.

Ichigo's Human and Shinigami at the same time, hence why when Isshin showed up Ichigo said the answer was in front of him (don't quote me on this though). Anyway, I half expected Aizen to just come out and say he delivered Ichigo.

Ichigo: "Tell me, how long have you known about me?"
    Aizen: "....Silly child...."
    Ichigo: "Answer me!!!"
    Aizen: "I've known about you since the beginning."
    Ichigo: "Th... The beginning?"
    Aizen: "Yes, the very beginning, for it was I that delivered you as a baby in the hospital. Yes, it was from the moment I held you that I knew... I knew you'd be the perfect specimen, for you are a human and a-"
    *Isshin appears* *Ichigo is currently shitting bricks*

It should have gone down just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Ichigo's Human and Shinigami at the same time, hence why when Isshin showed up Ichigo said the answer was in front of him (don't quote me on this though). Anyway, I half expected Aizen to just come out and say he delivered Ichigo.

Aizen: "Yes, the very beginning, for it was I that delivered you as a baby in the hospital. Yes, it was from the moment I held you that I knew... I knew you'd be the perfect specimen, for you are a human and a-"

That is why in last weeks chapter of the manga outside Ichigo's school, the mysterious shadow cast by someones foot belongs to Aizen. He is the new principal. I believe someone mentioned that this is his true master plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post

Hmm that may be true.

But there's still something about the Kurosaki legacy that has some relevance to the story. Or maybe it's just him and his father.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post

Haha, i had pointed that before i believe.. Cant remember when.. it might have been near the chapter it came out.. or just when i was reading back in that arc for some info for posts.. When i watched the episode it reminded me of it and i was going to post about it but MS was down... :-/

I interpreted it to him meaning hes a human and shinigami.. Do you read the manga at all? The "I suppose it's in their blood" line makes me believe something is going on with isshins bloodline.. Which probably includes ichigo in that as he did awaken his shinigami powers that he inherited from his father.. But aizen said it was a wise decision beforehand.. so id say it could mean that the kurosaki's are smart and strong fighters.. Or that from where he came from is strong.. (possibly zero squad or something like that) I believe either of them because he said their and was obviously not talking about ichigo.. as it was isshins idea to put distance in between them.

I wont add more in case you dont read the manga as it involves the latest arc and isnt really a necessity as its just a longshot theory.. its more of a joke than a theory, though. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Haha, i had pointed that before i believe.. Cant remember when.. it might have been near the chapter it came out.. or just when i was reading back in that arc for some info for posts.. When i watched the episode it reminded me of it and i was going to post about it but MS was down... :-/

I interpreted it to him meaning hes a human and shinigami.. Do you read the manga at all? The "I suppose it's in their blood" line makes me believe something is going on with isshins bloodline.. Which probably includes ichigo in that as he did awaken his shinigami powers that he inherited from his father.. But aizen said it was a wise decision beforehand.. so id say it could mean that the kurosaki's are smart and strong fighters.. Or that from where he came from is strong.. (possibly zero squad or something like that) I believe either of them because he said their and was obviously not talking about ichigo.. as it was isshins idea to put distance in between them.

I wont add more in case you dont read the manga as it involves the latest arc and isnt really a necessity as its just a longshot theory.. its more of a joke than a theory, though. :S
    Yep I read the manga, add as much as you want (in the proper thread of course!). But yes I'm eager to find out how far back the Kurosaki legacy goes and what their reputation is.

I chose to take what Aizen said at face value. Isshin shows up, then promptly puts distance between himself and Aizen. This was the same thing that Ichigo did when he showed up to attack Aizen, hence his comment about it running in the Kurosaki blood. He's referring to the two of them putting distance between themselves. So really, his comment could be interpreted a few ways. You could say that Aizen was referring to something much deeper about the Kurosaki blood. But, you could also say that Aizen was just implying that they're cowards for attacking, and then running away. So with that in mind, there may not be a deep meaning to what Aizen said at all.