Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    589

    Bleach Bleach 296 Discussion

    to stream here's a link
    http://onepieceofbleach.com/bleach-296/
    i enjoyed isshin's reiatsu flick to aizen lool

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  2. #2
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    I know it's all about Ichigo but I would've loved to have seen Isshin's Bankai, "Tensa Engetsu" lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,923
    I liked the last two episodes, so many good fights ;P.

    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I know it's all about Ichigo but I would've loved to have seen Isshin's Bankai, "Tensa Engetsu" lol
    It probably won't be tensa(heavenly chains) but rather hellishl(y) chains . I wonder if his GT will be blue as well.

  4. #4
    I also shikai. iBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    432
    I'm very curious to see what's so special about Ichigo's blood-line.

    First Aizen said "He's Human and..." then Isshin was supposed to be the answer; so I interpret that as "He's Human and Isshin's son" or "He's Human and belongs to the Kurosaki blood-line".

    Then Aizen said "I suppose it's in their blood", further implying that Ichigo's blood-line has some bearing or pertinence to the story.

    Loving the new mangashare theme btw, it feels the same but still new (y)
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

  5. #5
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    I'm very curious to see what's so special about Ichigo's blood-line.

    First Aizen said "He's Human and..." then Isshin was supposed to be the answer; so I interpret that as "He's Human and Isshin's son" or "He's Human and belongs to the Kurosaki blood-line".

    Then Aizen said "I suppose it's in their blood", further implying that Ichigo's blood-line has some bearing or pertinence to the story.

    Loving the new mangashare theme btw, it feels the same but still new (y)
    Ichigo's Human and Shinigami at the same time, hence why when Isshin showed up Ichigo said the answer was in front of him (don't quote me on this though). Anyway, I half expected Aizen to just come out and say he delivered Ichigo.

    Ichigo: "Tell me, how long have you known about me?"
    Aizen: "....Silly child...."
    Ichigo: "Answer me!!!"
    Aizen: "I've known about you since the beginning."
    Ichigo: "Th... The beginning?"
    Aizen: "Yes, the very beginning, for it was I that delivered you as a baby in the hospital. Yes, it was from the moment I held you that I knew... I knew you'd be the perfect specimen, for you are a human and a-"
    *Isshin appears* *Ichigo is currently shitting bricks*

    It should have gone down just like that.

  6. #6
    Senior Member clonalvex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Ichigo's Human and Shinigami at the same time, hence why when Isshin showed up Ichigo said the answer was in front of him (don't quote me on this though). Anyway, I half expected Aizen to just come out and say he delivered Ichigo.

    Ichigo: "Tell me, how long have you known about me?"
    Aizen: "....Silly child...."
    Ichigo: "Answer me!!!"
    Aizen: "I've known about you since the beginning."
    Ichigo: "Th... The beginning?"
    Aizen: "Yes, the very beginning, for it was I that delivered you as a baby in the hospital. Yes, it was from the moment I held you that I knew... I knew you'd be the perfect specimen, for you are a human and a-"
    *Isshin appears* *Ichigo is currently shitting bricks*

    It should have gone down just like that.
    That is why in last weeks chapter of the manga outside Ichigo's school, the mysterious shadow cast by someones foot belongs to Aizen. He is the new principal. I believe someone mentioned that this is his true master plan.

  7. #7
    I also shikai. iBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Ichigo's Human and Shinigami at the same time, hence why when Isshin showed up Ichigo said the answer was in front of him (don't quote me on this though). Anyway, I half expected Aizen to just come out and say he delivered Ichigo.

    Ichigo: "Tell me, how long have you known about me?"
    Aizen: "....Silly child...."
    Ichigo: "Answer me!!!"
    Aizen: "I've known about you since the beginning."
    Ichigo: "Th... The beginning?"
    Aizen: "Yes, the very beginning, for it was I that delivered you as a baby in the hospital. Yes, it was from the moment I held you that I knew... I knew you'd be the perfect specimen, for you are a human and a-"
    *Isshin appears* *Ichigo is currently shitting bricks*

    It should have gone down just like that.
    Hmm that may be true.

    But there's still something about the Kurosaki legacy that has some relevance to the story. Or maybe it's just him and his father.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    I'm very curious to see what's so special about Ichigo's blood-line.

    First Aizen said "He's Human and..." then Isshin was supposed to be the answer; so I interpret that as "He's Human and Isshin's son" or "He's Human and belongs to the Kurosaki blood-line".

    Then Aizen said "I suppose it's in their blood", further implying that Ichigo's blood-line has some bearing or pertinence to the story.

    Loving the new mangashare theme btw, it feels the same but still new (y)
    Haha, i had pointed that before i believe.. Cant remember when.. it might have been near the chapter it came out.. or just when i was reading back in that arc for some info for posts.. When i watched the episode it reminded me of it and i was going to post about it but MS was down... :-/

    I interpreted it to him meaning hes a human and shinigami.. Do you read the manga at all? The "I suppose it's in their blood" line makes me believe something is going on with isshins bloodline.. Which probably includes ichigo in that as he did awaken his shinigami powers that he inherited from his father.. But aizen said it was a wise decision beforehand.. so id say it could mean that the kurosaki's are smart and strong fighters.. Or that from where he came from is strong.. (possibly zero squad or something like that) I believe either of them because he said their and was obviously not talking about ichigo.. as it was isshins idea to put distance in between them.

    I wont add more in case you dont read the manga as it involves the latest arc and isnt really a necessity as its just a longshot theory.. its more of a joke than a theory, though. :S

  9. #9
    I also shikai. iBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Haha, i had pointed that before i believe.. Cant remember when.. it might have been near the chapter it came out.. or just when i was reading back in that arc for some info for posts.. When i watched the episode it reminded me of it and i was going to post about it but MS was down... :-/

    I interpreted it to him meaning hes a human and shinigami.. Do you read the manga at all? The "I suppose it's in their blood" line makes me believe something is going on with isshins bloodline.. Which probably includes ichigo in that as he did awaken his shinigami powers that he inherited from his father.. But aizen said it was a wise decision beforehand.. so id say it could mean that the kurosaki's are smart and strong fighters.. Or that from where he came from is strong.. (possibly zero squad or something like that) I believe either of them because he said their and was obviously not talking about ichigo.. as it was isshins idea to put distance in between them.

    I wont add more in case you dont read the manga as it involves the latest arc and isnt really a necessity as its just a longshot theory.. its more of a joke than a theory, though. :S
    Yep I read the manga, add as much as you want (in the proper thread of course!). But yes I'm eager to find out how far back the Kurosaki legacy goes and what their reputation is.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

  10. #10
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    I chose to take what Aizen said at face value. Isshin shows up, then promptly puts distance between himself and Aizen. This was the same thing that Ichigo did when he showed up to attack Aizen, hence his comment about it running in the Kurosaki blood. He's referring to the two of them putting distance between themselves. So really, his comment could be interpreted a few ways. You could say that Aizen was referring to something much deeper about the Kurosaki blood. But, you could also say that Aizen was just implying that they're cowards for attacking, and then running away. So with that in mind, there may not be a deep meaning to what Aizen said at all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •