Help with Translations

Hi, seems that I have some very urgent need for a translation. I thought MS could help (yes, poor lazy me, it's not my fault that I don't know much at it).

So here I am, asking for help (I can just PM you the very short story to be translated) ASAP.

Also : English -> Japanese | Japanese -> English Translations Thread

Hello there, you can use translation tools such as google translate or OTE these tools for translation is very easy to use. I usually use it when I encounter different language. I hope I can help.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yet09 View Post
    Hello there, you can use translation tools such as google translate or OTE these tools for translation is very easy to use. I usually use it when I encounter different language. I hope I can help.
    Okay, seriously, ignore that guy.

Google translations = BAD, BAD IDEA. It'd basically turn it into gibberish.
    While net translations are never as good as human, Google translations/bablefish have to be the *worst* of the worst. If you really want a good Japanese - English site, I'd reccomend this one: http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/

Arb, PM me the story and I'll take a look. If I have some spare time I'll do it for you. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Okay, seriously, ignore that guy.

Google translations = BAD, BAD IDEA. It'd basically turn it into gibberish.
    While net translations are never as good as human, Google translations/bablefish have to be the *worst* of the worst. If you really want a good Japanese - English site, I'd reccomend this one: http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/

Arb, PM me the story and I'll take a look. If I have some spare time I'll do it for you. ^^

Meh, I did quite a good job on translating a simple story (yay!). I was quite lazy for that time.

Anyway, Queenofmuffins is right about those online translations. I hope that this thread can be useful to others too.

Will Google translator helps me?
    ----------------
    asus nx90jn laptop