Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MLB World Series 2010

I have no clue if anyone watches Baseball on this forum, BUT for those who do The World Series is starting with the Texas Vs San Francisco!

My Money is on the Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

I almost cried when the Yankees lost to the Rangers. That whole series was pathetic. I was very happy about the Phillies losing though because my whole floor in my dorm is full of Phillies fans (who were giving me shit because the Yankees lost), so yay . Funny thing is my roommate is a Red Sox fan, needless to say I hate the kid.

Won't be watching this series, because this is the worst World Series matchup I have heard of since I was born. Either way no matter who wins Jose Molina will get a ring since he played with both teams for half the season.

Woot 800 posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I almost cried when the Yankees lost to the Rangers. That whole series was pathetic. I was very happy about the Phillies losing though because my whole floor in my dorm is full of Phillies fans (who were giving me shit because the Yankees lost), so yay . Funny thing is my roommate is a Red Sox fan, needless to say I hate the kid.

Won't be watching this series, because this is the worst World Series matchup I have heard of since I was born. Either way no matter who wins Jose Molina will get a ring since he played with both teams for half the season.

Woot 800 posts!
    I don't see how this is the Worst,(Maybe cause your team lost) Also Im surpised your Dorm mates didnt go nuts when the Phillies lost to the Giants lol

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post

Woot 800 posts!

That's funny about Jose Molina. But everything opposite of what you said. Go RANGERS!! Red Sox are the greatest team in professional sports but being from Arlington Texas, I have to go with the Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Red Sox are the greatest team in professional sports.
    Thats why they never made it to the playoffs this year right.

Please...the red sox are a far cry from being the best team in professional sports.
    In their history they have
    (7) world series titles
    (12) Al Pennants
    (6)east division titles
    and (7) wild card berths

The Yankees on the other hand have
    (27) world titles
    (40) Al pennants
    (16) east divion titles
    and (4) wild card berths

The numbers speak for themselves. Yankees have dominated baseball for the last hundred years. The Red sox maybe were at the top for 4 - 12 years.

(Oh yeah and its Bengie Molina not Jose Molina)

No, I said greatest not best, that was just me being cocky. I can't say who the best professional team in all of sports is and that's me humble. Plus Red Sox just have a cool story.

So pumped for this. Usually I don't follow baseball but San Francisco has turned into one giant party so it's basically impossible to not be involved haha. I just watched fireworks in Golden Gate Park from my apartment. Amazing~

Reds and Dodgers are already out so I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the games. Rangers have been surprisingly impressive this season, so kudos to them for making it this far. Should be a good series, hope to see both teams play one mean set of games. Down to the wire would be the most exciting.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Thats why they never made it to the playoffs this year right.

Please...the red sox are a far cry from being the best team in professional sports.
    In their history they have
    (7) world series titles
    (12) Al Pennants
    (6)east division titles
    and (7) wild card berths

The Yankees on the other hand have
    (27) world titles
    (40) Al pennants
    (16) east divion titles
    and (4) wild card berths

The numbers speak for themselves. Yankees have dominated baseball for the last hundred years. The Red sox maybe were at the top for 4 - 12 years.

(Oh yeah and its Bengie Molina not Jose Molina)
    Haha my bad I always get Jose and Bengie confused, but never Yadi because he's about 6'5'' and the fastest/youngest of the three. I only said the matchup is worst in terms of the teams who are playing, but were considered underdogs for the most part (the Giants more so). It's like none of the teams have been considered big basbeall teams for the past few decades (Well the Giants were when Bonds was there, but I don't like steroid users). I hope Lee enjoys his ring, it'll be nice if he has one before coming to the Yankees next year. I just wish he wasn't on the same team as Hamilton, because God knows that cokehead doesn't deserve his AL MVP title let alone a ring. Well here's for the Rangers winning it in 6, hope to see you all next year for the Yankees 28th WS title.

i live in dallas, so it's a given that i go for the rangers. for now, im just happy they made it this far. winning the world series would be icing on the cake