Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My Team -

Tobirama Senju
    Hashimara Senju

With wood release, we have the homefield advantage. Forests have pools right? So water style is effective here. We also have the bringer of darkness technique, and we are the Senju Brothers.

(Does people who cannot be summoned because of the death god, be included?)

2nd -

Rikudo Sennin -

Enough Said.

3rd -

2nd Tsuchikage

3rd Kazekage

Han

2nd Tsuchikage has invisibility and can prevent people detecting his chakra. So he can stealthily kill people. Since we're immortal and all, Han can utilize deadly steam techniques since apparently he can. 3rd Kazekage has Iron Sand, which is very destructive.

???????
    I would like to see eome eddy village zombies from the uzumaki clan, they were supposed to be pretty bad ass.
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    I would like to see eome eddy village zombies from the uzumaki clan, they were supposed to be pretty bad ass.
    It would at least be an interesting opportunity to see what other sealing/barrier techniques they were capable of. While barrier/sealing techniques have been shown spread throughout the series we have yet to see a character who uses them as their primary skill, that might be an interesting thing to see. The Uzumaki clan seems to have been primarily known for their longevity and skill with barriers so it might be interesting to see that in action. Although personally, I would prefer to see those skills shown in a flashback revealing how the clan was wiped out. We already have more than enough powerful Edo Summoned characters. I think it would be more fitting to show the Uzumaki clan in action during a flashback that reveals their destruction.

???????
    It would be coll to see some edo summons, There are probably extremeley strong summons that no longer live, I wouldv like to see kabuto do it with manda because I had always thought manda was killed by sasuke, but kabuto just orichimaru'd mand back to health lol
    ???????