Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Edo Summon Teams : Make your Teams!

While there is already a thread for possible match up fights I thought a subtle point might have been lost.

Too put it simply I dont think the Edo summons are going to be running solo as they can easily be ganged up on and defeated. Instead much like the setup Akatsuki members had they are going to operate in teams and I'm more curious how those teams are going to be setup. We know Zabuza and Haku will work together but imagine if they add Kimimaru to their cell . Hell I always wanted to see Sasuke, Kimimaru and Haku work together now at least its a possibility even though unlikely.

So here is my basic idea:

- I'm thinking shinobi of A Rank like Zabuza will be paired in groups of 3

- While the other more powerful shinobi like Edo Jinchuuriki , Kages will be paired in duo's (2)

- Edo Akatsuki members may be the only ones that operate solo or only with Zetsu minions. However he may pair some of them too with other Edo's.

So now I want people to make your Edo Teams based on the abilities we have seen how best they would work together. ( Also note you may add possible other Edo summon that where not shown that seem likely)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The Lava-element jinchuuriki paired with the previous tsuchikage seems good match to me.

My Edo Teams:

Team1:
    Asuma
    Hatake Sakumo (White Fang)
    Dan

Team 2:
    Zabuza
    Haku
    Utakata(former 6tails)

Team:3
    Hizashi Hyuuga
    Kimimaru
    Yugito (former 2tails)

Team 4:
    Roshi (former 4tails)
    Unknown Earth shinobi <standing by Zabuza in Ch.515>
    Fuu (former 7tails)

Team 5:
    Hanzou
    Yagura (4th Mizukage & former 3tails)

Team 6:
    Han (former 5tails)
    2nd Tsuchikage

Team 7:
    Chiyo
    Sasori

Team 8:
    4th Kazekage
    3rd Raikage

I can give explanations as to why if your interested.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

My team:
    Edo Itachi
    Edo Zabuza
    Edo Haku

Strategy:

Zabuza covers the field in his mist. Itachi is capable of working easily in the mist with his Sharingan, which allows him to see chakra. Haku and Zabuza both utilize water element for their techniques. The team can easily remove other Shinobi from combat with either Itachi's Genjutsu, Zabuza's water-prison, or Haku's Ice Cage. Zabuza and Itachi also both specialize in bunshins (Crow, Shadow, or Water). Itachi is able to take care of jinchuuriki with his Mangekyou (for the most part), greatly helping against Jinchuuriki, even if the team itself lacks one.

Zabuza is a solid close-range fighter with a fair amount of raw offensive power, and has a powerful long-range water-based attack. Itachi can use Amaterasu or Susano'o if the battle calls for it, but generally won't rely on either, and can generally contribute strong fire-style techniques or shuriken attacks from a distance. He essentially fills all the gaps in the team's combat style, being a very well-rounded Shinobi. Haku is primarily a ranged fighter, with unique ice-style attacks. He is the wild card in the team.

The team lacks the raw power of a Jinchuuriki, but makes up for it with a variety of elements, two bloodline limits, and a strong all-around approach to combat. Their flexibility and synergy shines when Zabuza's mist is active, and teams without strong sensor-type abilities will struggle against the combo. Their weakness would be against other sensor types, opponents with raw power too strong for Zabuza's swordsmanship (in which case Susano'o might be needed), or against lightning-element users. They also lack a medical ninja, although they make up for it with their powerful defensive tactics and sensory abilities, which should help them avoid damage for the most part.

The inspiration for the team was obviously the Zabuza/Haku pair, and also Itachi/Kisame (I'm viewing Zabuza as essentially a weaker version of Kisame, and thus a fairly straightforward choice for Itachi).

Your Team 7 Chiyo and Sasori will be wicky
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

Your Edo team 7 might be able to take on an entire division of unified forces by themselves if they are anywhere near close to full power. Teams 2 and 3 are lights out for a lot of people.. (I would think Neji's dad probably has access to some of the main branch techs as well)

the other teams seem well balanced

I'm at work atm, so really only have time for one edo squad for now..

Zabuza
    un-named rock shinobi next to him
    Obito (who I still think is the partially drawn char next to Hizashi)
    come fight my brute here

Thanks for the information guys! I think the match up or paring will be likely to happen.
    Let us just wait for it to happen. I am really excited and cannot wait to see the predicted matchup.
    Specially that Team 6 matchup of Han (former 5tails) and 2nd Tsuchikage. I really really hope that will happen.

colorado executive suites
    blue dolphin

i believe Itachi alone is a force to be rekon with, especially if he has all the ability he had while he was alive. I would go with:

Itachi
    Pain
    4th kazekage

THis team would cover alot of aspects togueter.

Genjutsu will be useless, Itachi will use his counter automatically like he did with kurenai. Pain will assure the ninjutsu battle is won, with all 6 elements covered, and can do a multitude of things, the 3rd kazekage with his iron sand technique (we can assume he manipulates it like gaara manipulates the sand) will be the long range figher. If these 3 pair up, they are unbeatable!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    i believe Itachi alone is a force to be rekon with, especially if he has all the ability he had while he was alive. I would go with:

Itachi
    Pain
    4th kazekage

THis team would cover alot of aspects togueter.

Genjutsu will be useless, Itachi will use his counter automatically like he did with kurenai. Pain will assure the ninjutsu battle is won, with all 6 elements covered, and can do a multitude of things, the 3rd kazekage with his iron sand technique (we can assume he manipulates it like gaara manipulates the sand) will be the long range figher. If these 3 pair up, they are unbeatable!
    You mentioned 4th Kazekage in your list, but then you speak about the 3rd Kazekage and his skills. As far as we know the 3rd Kazekage is not a ET zombie in this battle, i dont think Kabuto could get any DNA from Sasori's puppet.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

mmm i though i saw him. Then for anycase, a first rate long range fighter would do just fine, while having some decent all around skill just like i would assume of the third kazekage...

But seriously just pain and itachi would be a handful!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"