Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    The Wise One shadowfox87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,571

    Are there non-asian girls who like anime/manga?

    I've met quite a few girls who like anime/manga, but all of them are asian. I was wondering, is there such a thing as a non-asian girl who actually likes anime/manga? If these girls exist, are they all incognito or something? To almost every non-asian girl I've met, it's considered nerdy. I find normal girls to be extremely boring. These days all you can talk to them about is music or movies.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

  2. #2
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Muffins for one, Archivory for a second.. That's about it

    That's why they're sooo kewl!

    Besides Girls are never boring, who knows what they're thinking???
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  3. #3
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Hi. My name is Arhazivory and I am a black female who likes/reads manga.

    *sighs* Seriously? You're really asking this dumb question. I'll give you an obvious answer:

    Y E S
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Ah, you say Asian, not Japanese.. There are quite a few girls on these forums.. but not sure who is asian and who isnt.. uzumaki listed the 2 i know arent.. I know there are definitely more, though.. but it does seem like it might be less common..

  5. #5
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Ah, you say Asian, not Japanese..
    Japan is part of Asia, so basically Japanese people may also refer to as Asians.

    4? Xiao is just trolling you all. I just miss bluehime. :3
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Japan is part of Asia, so basically Japanese people may also refer to as Asians.

    4? Xiao is just trolling you all. I just miss bluehime. :3
    Yeah, but there is a difference in asian and japanese.. I thought he said japanese at first because i was really only scanning it. But saying asian limits more possibilities than saying japanese... thats why i said that..

  7. #7
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,708
    Yes, they do exist. They are either ugly or fat and therefor ugly. You just didn't want to believe that cow in the back corner of the classroom, was into anime. I don't know why you want to see a non-asian girl who likes anime, because the only good looking ones are here on Mangashare. All 4 of them.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  8. #8
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Yes, they do exist. They are either ugly or fat and therefor ugly. You just didn't want to believe that cow in the back corner of the classroom, was into anime. I don't know why you want to see a non-asian girl who likes anime, because the only good looking ones are here on Mangashare. All 4 of them.
    ......4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  9. #9
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Yes, they do exist. They are either ugly or fat and therefor ugly. You just didn't want to believe that cow in the back corner of the classroom, was into anime. I don't know why you want to see a non-asian girl who likes anime, because the only good looking ones are here on Mangashare. All 4 of them.
    I know for a fact that that is not true

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #10
    The Wise One shadowfox87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Yes, they do exist. They are either ugly or fat and therefor ugly. You just didn't want to believe that cow in the back corner of the classroom, was into anime. I don't know why you want to see a non-asian girl who likes anime, because the only good looking ones are here on Mangashare. All 4 of them.
    Yea....somewhat true. Don't know which 4 you're talking about and it would be said if they're only 4. Mangashare is pretty much the best manga forum in the world, it's like the facebook for manga fans.

    Also, it's hard to trust the real-life pics thread lol. If you were fat, wth would you post your real pic?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •