Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrt View Post
    check your link she cant be dead and crying at the same time
    Oh, I know. But there's a possibility that those frames aren't in the same scene. For example, she could be crying in one scene. And then die a few scenes after that? And then Lucy will try to take on whatever it was that Cana was trying to do through becoming an S-class. But once again, I don't Cana will die, at least not in this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Benpachi Taichou View Post
    I went back to read the beginning of this arc, and looked at Charle's prophecy again:
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...3/c201/18.html

To me, it doesn't look like Natsu's part has been fulfilled yet. From this page, it looks like they're crying over someone dying. I'm guessing in the midst of all this battling and confusion, Zeref's going to accidentally kill one of the Fairy Tail members. My guesses are:

1) Lisanna - Everyone already thought she was dead before. Maybe she'll die for real in this arc? For some reason, Mashima hasn't shown Natsu and Lisanna catching up. Maybe he didn't show that because he plans on doing that later on in the manga. Or maybe he didn't show it so the readers wouldn't get too attached to her because she's going to die in this arc.

2) Gildartz - As the uber strong, responsible elder member of Fairy Tail, he seems like the type who would pull a "I'll sacrifice my life to protect you guys from this attack" move. Sort of like Piccolo did for Gohan in Dragon Ball. Once again, something in the manga makes me think it could go either way. He told Natsu that he wants to fight him when he gets stronger. This could mean that he won't die, and that they'll have a friendly match in the future. Or he could die, leading to some character development for Natsu since he can no longer test his strength against Gildartz.

Other than those 2, I can't really imagine anyone being killed off in Fairy Tail. Levy's not a huge central character, but Mashima seems to be developing a Levy-Gajeel love line, so it can't be her. Maybe Cana? But her role seems to be too big in this arc for her to die yet.
    Marakov will do what your saying Gildratz will do, he'll most likely pull Gildratz back and take his place. Marakov has a highest chance of dying for me. Didn't Gildratz and Fried and Bixlow leave already? This could also be how Laxus returns to the guild too.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Unusual statement for the chapter 210 discussion thread

oh and found a really early and well hidden clue http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...8/page006.html notice his last attack and how many multiples of dmg there are in the next page.... Forshadowing much?

Edit: Ehh I'm tired
    I don't get what your showing there, wrong page? Or is it a Zetsu joke I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Marakov will do what your saying Gildratz will do, he'll most likely pull Gildratz back and take his place. Marakov has a highest chance of dying for me. Didn't Gildratz and Fried and Bixlow leave already? This could also be how Laxus returns to the guild too..
    I also thought about Old Man Makarov dying. Although it seems likely based on his character, I don't think it'll happen in this arc either. If he dies, Mashima would basically be dumping the entire "Gajeel is a double agent" story. If Makarov dies later on, I'd say it would be more likely because of Raven Tail, not Grimoire Heart.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I was thinking that "that child" could also be Mest. I think Mest is going to have one of the biggest influences on how this arc will end.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrt View Post
    check your link she cant be dead and crying at the same time
    well it could be fragmented like she was crying at something then runs off and gets killed who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    --Crazy ass theories warning--
    Spoiler!

Yeah.. i got a little bored.. I was surprisingly doing this and homework decently well... :-/

Gildartz and freid are off the island.. How do you suppose Gildartz is going to help much? Mashima probably took him off to make FT losing all the more possible.. That, or so he can defend the guild's home from attack from a double attack.. I wont say its unreasonable for him to come back and fight, though.. Just seems.. pointless..

That hand.. dunno if it could be makarovs.. didnt look like an old mans tiny wrinkly hand..

And himura, i was thinking that too.. But they were just talking about natsu beforehand.. Seems weird that they would switch it to mest all of a sudden from nowhere.. Still would be pretty sweet.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Spoiler!

Yeah.. i got a little bored.. I was surprisingly doing this and homework decently well... :-/

Gildartz and freid are off the island.. How do you suppose Gildartz is going to help much? Mashima probably took him off to make FT losing all the more possible.. That, or so he can defend the guild's home from attack from a double attack.. I wont say its unreasonable for him to come back and fight, though.. Just seems.. pointless..

That hand.. dunno if it could be makarovs.. didnt look like an old mans tiny wrinkly hand..

And himura, i was thinking that too.. But they were just talking about natsu beforehand.. Seems weird that they would switch it to mest all of a sudden from nowhere.. Still would be pretty sweet.
    woah dude.....if the fourth one was true he would be unbelievebly strong. But I guess Zeref is meant to be the strongest mage/thing in the world.

Honestly I always pictured Zeref being a monster kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Spoiler!

wow this looks like something i would do if i was not so lazy but i did not read them all or really most of that post LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Haha.. yeah... I put it in spoilers in case you didnt want to read it and didnt want space taken up.

And i never really did picture zeref being an actual monster.. I was always thinking a human.. just.. no morals and very powerful.

yeah i mean if it was just a huge monster that would be a bit lame i mean at least now the author can get deeper in to the character and possible sub plots with the character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]