Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You're seriously complaining about something "cliche" in a shounen manga?

Things like that have become more devices than cliche.

maybe lava but if he is a dragon slayer do you think he is real or fake? and i would love to see fire guy vs gray. that would have some deep meaning because if can not beat this guy how would he ever be able to beat natsu. that would be a great fight
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I might be the only one thinking this but I don't think we will see FT triumph again in this arc this will be a major defeat for them. Grimore probably will probably stomp them out. Get more into this later.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Haha, looks like the Cutie and the Beast was a good catch for it afterall. It's official Levy's in-love with Gajeel this'll be one hell of a love team though, I feel like Gajeel's just feeling guilty for what he did in the past and that he's just doing this to pay back Levy, but Levy fell in-love with him in the process.

Zomg, it smells like heartbreak's if this goes on. I hope Hiro Mashima pulls off something that'll ensure that they get to be together, 'cause it'll be awkward if this goes on and then in the end Gajeel turns into a iron hearted type of guy. They're really cute together though and the chapter's amazingg!

I laughed soo hard at Natsu, didn't knew he cares about his looks that was soo unexpected haha it's about time they tell the Story of Ultear and Ul and what the heck happened to them for Ultear to end up as evil as she is right now, I mean Ul's a good person afterall, how could her daughter turned like that..

Fairy Tail's not labeled the Strongest Guild in Fiore? Sheshh.. this'll be one hell of an Arc.
    Yes Natsu's wore drove malfunction was mad funny. I thought he was going to say some deep stuff or something but instead complained how stupid it looks.

Is Fiore the whole world or just a part of it? Forgot the Geography of FT manga.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i am still thinking that zancrow is the artificial fire dragon slayer dont you guys think
    Yeah I think Ultear will be the artificial ice make user what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    New chapter is out. I found it to be good until we got to the part with Gajeel and Levi, Levi just randomly freaks out, as if Gajeel doesn't always act like that.This is a manga. A girl complained that a guy didn't notice her, then got mad/embarassed and ran away, thinking "I hate him!" then gets into trouble, and said guy saves her. Could this be any more cliche? Probably not.

Also, if she sucks so much and needs Gajeel to protect her, why nominate her for S-Class?

and,Wow.. A Grimore Heart has a Natsu clone.with akainu power...meeehhhhhh

But still, this arc hasn't fallen flat yet. here's hoping it doesn't??
    Their scene was cliche yes, but it's not like it's a major jaw dropping informative scene for the story. Was just one of those little scenes to move the story along. Hence how the fight between Grimore starts.

About Zancrow that shit looked to dark to be some natural element he might be using like dark element or something. Is dark magic common among strong dark guilds? Could had sworn Orecian Seis had one or a couple.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    New chapter is out. I found it to be good until we got to the part with Gajeel and Levi, Levi just randomly freaks out, as if Gajeel doesn't always act like that.This is a manga. A girl complained that a guy didn't notice her, then got mad/embarassed and ran away, thinking "I hate him!" then gets into trouble, and said guy saves her. Could this be any more cliche? Probably not.

Also, if she sucks so much and needs Gajeel to protect her, why nominate her for S-Class?

and,Wow.. A Grimore Heart has a Natsu clone.with akainu power...meeehhhhhh

But still, this arc hasn't fallen flat yet. here's hoping it doesn't??
    Why dont you try posting some of the good things instead of just the bad.

Natsu lost some cool points without his white scarf :(

Nice idea about the guild suffering a big defeat. That would also cause Natsu to doubt his power even more after losing to Gildartz and then Grimoire. Then we might see a whole new Natsu.

they could beat down the dark guild guys and still suffer a loss, like the dark guild guys get away with seref or something happens to wendy or who knows what else.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wasnt the scarf was given to him by igneel to protect him from flames (So it absorbs others flames) the fact it turned black perhaps means that he no longer has protection yes natsu can use magic to protect his mouth from fire and allow him to eat it but not the outside making this fight a dangerous one for natsu that will force him to become stronger.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

ok chap. I agree with FM. FT might lose this time around. As Levy said they're the strongest guild after all. And Zeref has to be waken again. Gildarts may just go back and save everyone else.

sig made by me

I'm seeing this arc as a huge stepping stone to what probably the rest of the story will be about after it's over. Having multiple plots that are still a mysterious to us on whether either of them intertwine with one another or are completely separate. Not to mentioned G-Hearts guild finally making it's debut who been foreshadowed for quite some time, all we know about their goal is they definitely trying to bring chaos back aiming to reviving Zeref. Zeref being introduced into the story now, Mest turning out to be a "spy" for who knows who, as well knowing some hidden things about Fairy Tail, Wendy is more than likely part of w/e he's aiming for. Fairy Tail's first master being introduced also the island being his grave as some of you speculate he might be connected to Zeref of what happen in the past. Not to mention this started out to be more of a overall character development arc for 16 FT characters or how I read it as at least ,the S-Class exams. Similar to what Himura mentioned this arc will be a defeat for FT giving more reason for Natsu to meet up with what he promised Gildratz. Not just Natsu who recently faced the overwhelming level of a S - Class mage I would say Gildratz is like SS - Class if that even exist since I can't see him on same level as Erza and Mira, but just under Marakov. Everyone else on that island will experience it once they fight the named G-Heart members.

My honest opinion I will be terribly disappointed if FT beats them just like the Orecian Seis, although it was 4 guilds vs Orecian Seis so the Baram Allience is crazy strong. I rather the story doesn't become just a power housing through arc after arc and I doubt it will. This arc I do think Mashima is steering it into even more great story then just a predictable FT victory. We might not get in touch with the Dragons disappearing 7 years ago but hell Zeref is just as good if not better.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I might be the only one thinking this but I don't think we will see FT triumph again in this arc this will be a major defeat for them. Grimore probably will probably stomp them out. Get more into this later.

Yes Natsu's wore drove malfunction was mad funny. I thought he was going to say some deep stuff or something but instead complained how stupid it looks.

Is Fiore the whole world or just a part of it? Forgot the Geography of FT manga.

Yeah I think Ultear will be the artificial ice make user what do you guys think?

Their scene was cliche yes, but it's not like it's a major jaw dropping informative scene for the story. Was just one of those little scenes to move the story along. Hence how the fight between Grimore starts.

About Zancrow that shit looked to dark to be some natural element he might be using like dark element or something. Is dark magic common among strong dark guilds? Could had sworn Orecian Seis had one or a couple.
    He said burn to ashes, though.. FM.. Also I do agree that FT has a good chance of losing, i had actually thought of it last week when that chapter came out.. Just didnt bother to mention it because i unsure.. I was thinking itd be a great push for the story by showing FT that they arent invincible.. But i was not sure i liked it too much. After this chapter i was liking it a lot more.. Now that you said more on it, it feels like it should come true. lol
    Dude.. wasnt it canon that ultear is time dragon DS?
    And i think Fiore is a country.. maybe continent..

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I'm seeing this arc as a huge stepping stone to what probably the rest of the story will be about after it's over. Having multiple plots that are still a mysterious to us on whether either of them intertwine with one another or are completely separate. Not to mentioned G-Hearts guild finally making it's debut who been foreshadowed for quite some time, all we know about their goal is they definitely trying to bring chaos back aiming to reviving Zeref. Zeref being introduced into the story now, Mest turning out to be a "spy" for who knows who, as well knowing some hidden things about Fairy Tail, Wendy is more than likely part of w/e he's aiming for. Fairy Tail's first master being introduced also the island being his grave as some of you speculate he might be connected to Zeref of what happen in the past. Not to mention this started out to be more of a overall character development arc for 16 FT characters or how I read it as at least ,the S-Class exams. Similar to what Himura mentioned this arc will be a defeat for FT giving more reason for Natsu to meet up with what he promised Gildratz. Not just Natsu who recently faced the overwhelming level of a S - Class mage I would say Gildratz is like SS - Class if that even exist since I can't see him on same level as Erza and Mira, but just under Marakov. Everyone else on that island will experience it once they fight the named G-Heart members.

My honest opinion I will be terribly disappointed if FT beats them just like the Orecian Seis, although it was 4 guilds vs Orecian Seis so the Baram Allience is crazy strong. I rather the story doesn't become just a power housing through arc after arc and I doubt it will. This arc I do think Mashima is steering it into even more great story then just a predictable FT victory. We might not get in touch with the Dragons disappearing 7 years ago but hell Zeref is just as good if not better.
    I agree, for the most part.. But you make it almost sound like FT is going to be emo after this arc.. which is.. yeah
    Also, i wouldnt say i would be disappointed if FT actually won.. But i wouldnt want it to be a complete win again.. Maybe wendy gets kidnapped.. i dunno.. Just not a complete win, i agree on that. lol

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Why dont you try posting some of the good things instead of just the bad.

Natsu lost some cool points without his white scarf :(

Nice idea about the guild suffering a big defeat. That would also cause Natsu to doubt his power even more after losing to Gildartz and then Grimoire. Then we might see a whole new Natsu.
    ok dude...calm down...

i`m just hoping that this arc don`t blows like OS or edoras...i hope this arc will be the same about Tower of Paradise-level, with the potential to be as good as Phantom Lord.

and natsu is better with a black scarf......about zancrow I thinkmaybe aside lava he's going to use black fire too, because while I could be wrong, I don't think Mashima has ever inked in Natsu's own flames like that. I can imagine Natsu trying to eat it and getting hit with horrible indigestion or something.

And if watching anime has taught me anything, it's that quite, emotionless girls like Meldy are going to be the most dangerous.

and yeah i kinda agree about the ft will be beaten and zeref will be freed....natsu will be the one to destroyed zeref eventually...but still i think this arc will gonna lead to something bad to ft in the future..maybe the council will try to disbanded the guild after this arc....and natsu will be forced leaving his guild to save it...

...just overthinking it....don`t mind me...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----