Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 210/211 Predictions

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/13201562/1

Spoiler!
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Gazille and Levy go really well together. Their interactions are increasingly adorable. You can't deny the iron dragonslayer's badasserry on the last page.

Grimoire's members are looking pretty interesting so far. The first ever evil stellar spirit by choice Capricorn comes as a pretty sweet addition. He's got to be at least on par with Loki if he can stay in the human world of his own volition without the magic of a stellar spirit mage. Lucy's next summon looks to be quite the rebel.

Speaking of Lucy her smarts are in tip top shape. Shame on Gray and Loki for spying on the ladies. That's something I wouldn't expect out of the gentlemen team, come on guys think of the fangirls!

Fight-wise Caprico has a high chance of meeting up with both Cana and Gray's teams, what with being a stellar spirit and all. Rustyrose seems like a shoe-in for a fight with Loki in a battle of the pretty boys, but my most hoped for fight is Gray vs. Ultear.

As long as Gray doesn't fight that Kain guy, he seems too goofy for him to face. I think he'll have more strength oriented magic and would match up better with Elfman or Gazille. Ultear vs. Gray has so much potential and personal investment, it's just gotta happen. I'm thinking Erza and Lluvia might face her too though.

Meldy's cute, a fight with Mira and Lisanna would be good. Have to save Hades for Makarov of course, Natsu vs. Zancrow is all but a lock. Insane flamers with zero lack of confidence check.

Here's how I hope it goes down.

Lucy & Cana vs. Caprico
    Loki vs. Rustyrose
    Elfman or Gazille vs. Kain
    Natsu vs. Zancrow
    Gray vs. Ultear
    Team of either Erza & Lluvia or Mira and Lisanna vs. Meldy
    Makarov vs. Hades

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

As far as the matchups go I have no idea how that'll go, but yea I agree with the levy and gazille comment though, thought they'd go along well together after that chapter.

Yeah they really do complement each other perfectly.

Now that I think some more it's most likely going to be a double team effort by Gray and Loki against Rustyrose. I forgot but Erza's got a major beef with Ultear for possessing Gerard and turning him into a gigantic douche. This way Grimoire comes out looking stronger and no team gets left without a battle. Still hoping for some form of interaction between Gray and Ultear. Mashima's got so much to play off their dynamic.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Levy and Gajeel are so falling for each other, the good girls always fall for the bad guys

Ultear is powerful and Erza has a score to settle with her when she finds out how she messed with Jellal, so Ild say her and Juvia will fight Ultear. However, shes also Urs daughter so I could see Gray fighting her, but personally I think that fight happens later on.

I see Zancrow and Caprico Fight Team Natsu and Team Elfman

I see Kain and Rustyrose fighting off team Cana and Team Gray

I see the sisters fighting off the equally beautiful Meldy

Obviously the 2 masters fight as well

Still the question remains is Mest apart of Grimoire Heart

Its more then likely Capriico is Capricorn, but I have a feeling we will see Grimoire heart again so I think some battles will take place at a later time. Still I could see Kain and Caprico be swritched
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 11-07-2010 at 02:11 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

WE HAVE A THREAD FOR THIS already we were useing the 207-210 thread for this chapter two
    and this is what i posted there
    loved this chap nice look at the dark guild could zancrow be the artificial fire dragon slayer? i think so but who knows. and its safe to say that the dark guild guys move in teams of two so it is safe to say the guy mentions in the next chapters name will be mests partner? maybe? but any way can not wait to see some sweet action next chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually that one was mislabeled it should have been 207-209 only 3 chapters came out and that implied 4 did.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Haha, looks like the Cutie and the Beast was a good catch for it afterall. It's official Levy's in-love with Gajeel this'll be one hell of a love team though, I feel like Gajeel's just feeling guilty for what he did in the past and that he's just doing this to pay back Levy, but Levy fell in-love with him in the process.

Zomg, it smells like heartbreak's if this goes on. I hope Hiro Mashima pulls off something that'll ensure that they get to be together, 'cause it'll be awkward if this goes on and then in the end Gajeel turns into a iron hearted type of guy. They're really cute together though and the chapter's amazingg!

I laughed soo hard at Natsu, didn't knew he cares about his looks that was soo unexpected haha it's about time they tell the Story of Ultear and Ul and what the heck happened to them for Ultear to end up as evil as she is right now, I mean Ul's a good person afterall, how could her daughter turned like that..

Fairy Tail's not labeled the Strongest Guild in Fiore? Sheshh.. this'll be one hell of an Arc.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Obviously the 2 masters fight as well
    I forgot, but was it mentioned that the creator of fairy tail was "resting" there or dead there, because if its "resting" there's a chance he'd somehow show up/revive, along with zeref.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Actually that one was mislabeled it should have been 207-209 only 3 chapters came out and that implied 4 did.
    SIGH yes we know it was mistranslated but instead of changing it we just agreed that we were going to use that thread so not have to make another one. at least that was my understanding and thats why FM. posted the link to the chapter in that thread but who cares i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]