Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar

What is your name in One Piece?!

Sup guys I hope this thread cannot be insulted by someone.. I just discovered this one and I think this is gonna be fun.. So the big question is..
    If You Were in One Piece, What What Would Be Your Name?

For me my name is: Don Schott "Glock" Sparrow..LOL!

And you can also explain what is the meaning of that name of yours..

Why would your threads be insulted? For the most part their legit threads with well thought up ideas and or questions/statements. I am baffled by the fact you didn't make the thread I asked for, really curious about Brooks milk consumption. Anyways marvelous question! My name in One Piece would be

Corny D. Troll

OMG, you're a genius FM!!! Caribou has a milk DF and Brook is going to defeat him by drinking him!!!! Yohohoho!!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Goggle D Girkins
    lol at the previous post

Nonwaste D. morningwood

this actiually IS fun xD
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 11-10-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Why would your threads be insulted? For the most part their legit threads with well thought up ideas and or questions/statements. I am baffled by the fact you didn't make the thread I asked for, really curious about Brooks milk consumption. Anyways marvelous question! My name in One Piece would be

Corny D. Troll
    Me too I honestly thought the crack in his head looked bigger then normal

I want a combination of Henry Jennings the founder of the last haven for pirate Nassau in New Providence

and

Peter Easton (the scourge of the east Atlantic and the English Channel before that) whose collection of rag tag unemployed fisherman gave him arguably the largest pirate fleet ever (40 ships with 1500 men, most of which he captured from ships sent by governments to hunt him down or warships he stole) if you dont count the pirate queen Cheng Sao, and despite his lack of reputation is considered to be one of if not the most successful pirate in history steeling more money and vessels then any other pirate, and even legend says stealing a princess in his days. He was able to accomplish a siege on a fort in Puerto Rico that Francis Drake couldnt even get near. The dude retired with 2 million lbs. of gold bounty on his head (which I believe was the highest ever) or many say with that amount in stolen gold unfortunately facts are unclear, on the french riviera where he received the title of Marquis of Savoy because of his unbelievable wealth and even married wealthy French nobility in the end. Not to mention his mother ship was named the Happy Adventure.

Perhaps Henry (wind scythe) Easton that way I can also be a bit of Henry Every who was one of a few pirates who retired and disappeared from history. (LOL generic nickname after all that)
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 11-05-2010 at 07:06 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Corny D. Troll

Actually that name is kinda right for you! LOL ahahaha..
    Last edited by scottyaks143; 11-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.

^ I know right. I lack so much unoriginality and common sense.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Lol double negative. Love it

In that case mine can be
    Marshal D. TeachX2Spell
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Corny D. Troll
    Oh sorry boy I have changed my mind.. This is the right name for you Penisx D. Marco Polo