Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cockney Geezer
    Sasuke first!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Its pointless discussing about who will die ! They will all get revived afterwards anyway ! Except Akatsuki ofcourse
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    I want Neji to die soooooo bad!! As my favorite character who also isn't used much I want him to die an AWESOME hero's death saving like the fucking world or something!! I want him to make that final sacrifice for the Will of Fire to burn with its new Hokage! Sadly I think that sacrifice will be made by Sasuke :(
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

I do think that Neji will die. I see him sacrificing his life for Hinata. The same way his dad sacrificed his life for the main branch of the clan. That would be so dramatic since he hated Hinata so much in the past that he almost killed her. This will show his change of heart. So Naruto will forever be indebted to Neji for saving the Hokage's future wife... hehehe
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Cockney Geezer
    Nah,

Guy is dying for sure.
    Kage's will die...

If Madara wins, everyone dies...

Yeh they're all dead

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    For the first time in a long time, they are gonna experience...
    CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT !

and

For the first time in a long time, they are gonna experience...
    SCREENTIME !

No wonder you are nervous Hinata.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

those who must die are half of the young ones, except naruto shikamaru sakura and shino, more than half of the jonins, maybe except kakashi, and pretty much all kages, except gaara ofcourse, leaving the place for the new generation

that is from all the vilages, not only the leaf

the first from leaf who dies will be lee or gai, depends if gai is away from lee

Tsunade and Kakashi have to go at some point in order for Naruto to become Hokage, so what better oppotunity than war to clear the way for Naruto to take charge of the leaf, Kakashi may live, but Tsunade has to go.

Gaara has to live IMO, due to him belonging to the new generation that will lead the change on the ninja world.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Unhappy my thoughts

all the sensais are going to die but if some one survive it may be kuronai due to the fact she cant fight until she can give birth
    also I see that the raikage well die trying to save his brother but failing resulting in the capture and death of both
    madara is going to murder tsunade his eternal enemy since she is a senju
    also that other old kage also going to die
    not to forgot the parents of the younger generation
    baki well die defending garra also I suspect that guy in the interrogation squad also going to die not to forget yamato and anko
    from the young generation sai well die also may be cankoru
    but I suspect that other female kage well survive beside garra
    this is so depressing

I don't think all the old people will die. Maybe a Cage or 2. a lot of unnamed ninja's, Hinata's cousin, probably 1 popular youth and a few teachers. The 8 tails will save naruto and get captured. Kabuto or the plant guy is toast. Yamato will gain control of the first hokage clone tree but might die saving everyone.
    Spoiler!