Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

We are at WAR! Who will die first!

Who will die first?

We know all the bad guys will die, but from the good side who you guys think are going to die?

I think, most of the kages are going to die.

From the Leaf: Kakashi( I think he came back the first time, because the fans), Guy( we are going to see the 8 gate), Tenten(hope so), Chouji dad.

So what you guys think?

Zetsu from the bad guys and Temari from the good.

I want naruto to die sooooooooo baddddddddd. But i doubt it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    Who will die first?

We know all the bad guys will die, but from the good side who you guys think are going to die?

I think, most of the kages are going to die.

From the Leaf: Kakashi( I think he came back the first time, because the fans), Guy( we are going to see the 8 gate), Tenten(hope so), Chouji dad.

So what you guys think?
    WTF, how can you hope tenten dies. GTFO

I don't think any of the young leaf will die. Perhaps some young people from other countries though. And some of the older generation too.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I really don't think Kishi will not kill at least one of the young, and if one of the young leaf has to die, i still hope that be Tenten.

Sorry, if that bother you, but in a war some people has to die.

If you think, Naruto lost Jiraya, almost Kakashi and Sasuke turn sides, Shikamaru and his group lost his mentor. Gai team and Kurenai team, did not suffer any loss yet.

Neji dies saving hinata or the other way around and maybe lee instead of gai, not that i want it to happen.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

If I had to bet, we'll probably lose about 40,000 nameless shinobi/samurai, all of the Zetsu clones, Kabuto will be captured, all of the zombies will be killed, most of the rookies will be injured, the Tsuchikage will probably die, maybe the Raikage, but Madara will escape the battle with Naruto and Killerbee captured. That's my prediction anyways.

After all this build up and all the talk about the horror of war throughout the series I will be very disappointed if there isn't a lot of death. So far Kishimoto has been very resistant to killing off the Konoha kids and I say that this war should put an end to that, but I still doubt that it will happen, I am betting that only the older characters will die. I am not sure who will die first but I am guessing Tsunade, Gai, Shikaku, Hiashi, Tsuchikage (Onaki), and Killerbee will all die at some point during the war. I think that Tsunade will have at least one good fight before she dies, I am guessing at the hands of Kabuto or Madara, she will put up a good fight, probably revealing some secret or something in the process much like Jiraiya did before he died. Onaki I am guessing will die in a closely fought battle, probably sacrificing himself for Gaara or something to prove that he has changed his ways. Gai I am betting will use the 8th gate at some point and will die, probably saving Lee from someone. Hiashi will probably die fighting to protect Hinata and he will appologize for the way he treated her. Shikaku will probably die in some heroic fashion, leading a group and he will set a good example for Shikamaru. Killerbee will die after being captured and having his bijuu extracted (it would be retarded if he survived that). Those are the deaths that I am confident will happen at this point.

everybody (:

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    A war without casualties huh?

Stop living inside a cave.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143