Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    yeah its best to just let him fade in to the sun set LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    OMG i dont want him do join in the main story xD but maybe after the story ends we get to see what happens after and Gaimon is in the crew he could do nothing important but i think he would be a great member to do fun with

i have a question for oda can smoker make pot smoke to "weaken" his enemies LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    x3 smoker would be a rich man if hes able to do that lawl

i agree i mean that would just be epically funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    thought this was funny so im sharin it

Chapter 30 (page 90)
    D: How far can Luffy's arm stretch? Please tell me.

O: Pretty far. Right now it can stretch about 72 Gomu Gomus. Luffy was telling me before how he wanted to try hard and reach 100 Gomu Gomus.
    D: When I was reading the SBS corner in volume 4, you said Luffy's arm could stretch about 72 Gomu Gomus, but I was wondering, just how many liters is 1 'Gomu Gomu'? (I checked with the Ministry of Education)

O: Oh, you again! Son of Gaimon-san. And you looked at the Ministry of Education again... liters, well... You can't put it those terms, you see? Okay? 1 'Gomu Gomu' is about 10 'Merchen Gomu Gomus'. (merchen is a german word meaning fairy tale.) 1 'Merchen Gomu Gomu' is about 10 'Funky Gomu Gomus', so Luffy's arm can stretch about 7200 'Funky Gomu Gomus'. Got it?
    Another good one

D: Why doesn't Luffy ever kill his enemies? If you look back, he didn't kill Mohji, he didn't kill Helmepp or Captain Morgan, or anyone. Well, Zoro was the one who beat Morgan, but still. Why?

O: Ahh, good question. First of all, Morgan is still alive. His former subordinates put him in prison. So why didn't he kill him? In this era, people put their lives on their beliefs and convictions, and fight. Luffy goes into battle and destroys others' beliefs. When these enemies' beliefs are shattered, and they lose, they feel a pain as great as dying. I think that for these pirates, killing or not killing is secondary to winning or losing.
    D: When an artist is drawing chapter 10, for example , what chapter is being printed in the newest Weekly Jump?

O: I see. I wondered about this myself, years ago. So I understand your curiosity. AT THIS EXACT MOMENT, issue 46 of Jump is hitting the stands. It contains One Piece chapter 60, "Solution". But I have finished the drafts up through chapter 63, "I Ain't Gonna Die". So a chapter comes out roughly 3 weeks after I finish it. But that's only my CURRENT schedule. The people doing these weekly serials aren't actually all the same. I could change if need be. There are various cases.
    D: Why does Sanji-san's eyebrow curl up at the end? Please give a real answer!! (Note: This letter is written so that the last word is actually "dork", but it looks like it is still "please".)

O: Hey!! You, sit right there!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The sun, the moon, and the earth all spin around!! And!! If the earth suddenly stopped spinning!! It would be a disaster, tidal waves everywhere!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!
    http://arlongpark.net/Manga/SBS
    Last edited by dct21; 03-17-2011 at 06:11 PM.

In the the Green is says what the moon because before Drum Island it never had a full moon. This just adds more to my theory of the many moons affecting the Grandline from Clovers globe in Robin's flashback.