Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yes this would be true if Oda was bad at story telling. Him being a HUGE fan of Viking stories and Pirates I really thought he'll do something as stupid as that. By defiling Davy Jones myth making him a boss. For the record Disney did a great job, it was nothing like you just described, although like One Piece story Disney entertains the whole crowd so the younger minded individuals tend to lack the comprehension to understand the more complex entertaining things within it, in lot of their movies.
    you sound very familiar with those movies. come on man are you this close minded i am not saying he will be a boss i am saying it is possible which it all is. he could be a character in one piece, a lot of one piece characters are based on real life and legends. or as i said it could just be a saying or a legend, in the story line. or it could be more in some capacity. like i said we just do not know yet all we can do is speculate.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you sound very familiar with those movies. come on man are you this close minded i am not saying he will be a boss i am saying it is possible which it all is. he could be a character in one piece, a lot of one piece characters are based on real life and legends. or as i said it could just be a saying or a legend, in the story line. or it could be more in some capacity. like i said we just do not know yet all we can do is speculate.
    Do you even know how retarded that sounds.

Your speculating is scary if your seriously saying this.

Davy Jones without a doubt will be part of the story of One Piece. He is not going to be a boss One Piece ain't all about satisfying you power action hungry maniacs. There's a actual real good story behind it. This is just frustrating trying to explain to you literally good yet simple "story".

You know what just forget it, take your:

I don't think he meant boss of the entire One Piece world, but a boss of an arc like how Crocodile was the boss for the Alabasta arc. There's really nothing wrong with that speculation.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I don't think he meant boss of the entire One Piece world, but a boss of an arc like how Crocodile was the boss for the Alabasta arc. There's really nothing wrong with that speculation.
    thank you shadow FM is just to blinded by his hate for me to see when some one else has a good point but yes that is what i meant. it is really not that far fetched or hard to get out of what i said. and i really do not see how my speculation that davy jones may end up being a charter in the story at some point translates to me being a "power action hungry maniac". PLUS i also said just a character or part of the story, or just have an arc not related to him being a boss, just an arc about him. again its just speculation i am not trying to prove any thing. i am just speculating. which i said B4.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I still seriously doubt Oda going to do that, with Davy Jones.

Yeah speculating, just me on over exaggerating here. Apologies.

Isn't Davy Jones a place and not a person?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Davy Jones' Locker is a place. Davy Jones was cursed to be there forever.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

yeah it would not be davy jones locker if there was not a davy jones to name it after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Davy Jones locker was never named after anyone, as no one knows when, how or who started it or why it's named that. Davy Jones never existed. People only believe he existed because something is named after him.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

"Davy Jones's Locker is an idiom for the bottom of the sea: the state of death among drowned sailors. It is used as a euphemism for death at sea (to be sent to Davy Jones's Locker),[1] whereas the name Davy Jones is a nickname for what would be the devil, saint, or god of the seas. The origins of the name are unclear and many theories have been put forth, including incompetent sailors, a pub owner who kidnapped sailors, or that Davy Jones is another name for the devil—as in "Devil Jonah." This nautical superstition was popularized in the 19th century.[2]"
    from wikipedia

So xioaxioa is right at the end
    Plz just ignore the bad english