Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: War Match Ups!

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar

Naruto War Match Ups!

Who should fight who, in this epic war! Post now, or forever hold your peace!

Asuma vs Shikamaru
    Lee vs Kimimaro
    Too many other's to name, and I'm too lazy to type them anyways!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Kankuro V Sasori
    Sakura V Granny Chio
    Gaara V his Dad (iron sand V normal sand - will be cool)
    Neji V his dad (but Hinata will save the day with her control over the lesser branches - he still has the mark on his forehead)
    Zabuza and Haku V Mizukage and bodyguard (forgot his name - but the one with the funny fan shaped sword)
    Raikage V previous Raikage (his dad?)
    Tsunade V Dan
    Motoi V his Dad
    Itachi V Kakashi
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Zabuza and Haku will be no match for Mizukage and bodyguard lol.... Tsunade V Dan wont happen.... it will be better if they match them up with new and unexpected opponents... and I wish they find a new way to kill these edo tensi guys aside from sealing their souls to the death god
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJustu View Post
    I wish they find a new way to kill these edo tensi guys aside from sealing their souls to the death god
    I already mentioned one destroy the Medium body with high level destructive jutsu. Essentially Edo Tensei is a summoning jutsu so disrupting the medium of the summon should cancel it.

You need a jutsu not only powerful enough to break through the Edo summons defenses but utterly destroy the body so we know of a few.

- Naruto's Rasenshuriken: which can attack the body on a cellular level disconnecting the fundamental chakra network links

- Onoki's Dust release: which can reduce matter to dust

- Sasuke's Sunaoo Arrow: Which should be able to seal its target

- Mizukages Acid release: If that sticky liquid is acidic enough it can dissolve the medium body

- MS Amatersu: May be a bit slow but once engulfed in the flames not even water puts them out.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I am really hoping for some good team battles, I think team battles are awesome and under used. Also there are just too many 1 on 1 match up possibilities at this point now for them to give all great duals. I think a war is a perfect opportunity to see some really great team matches. That is not to say that I don't want at least some really good duals but seeing teams do battle is something I definitely want to see.

Here are a few of the battles I would like to see:

Neji, Lee, Gaara, and Sakura vs. Kimimaro, Haku, Hizashi, and Zabuza
    Gai and Kakashi vs. Itachi
    Killerbee vs. Nagato
    Tsunade and Mizukage vs. Sasori and Kakuzu
    Naruto vs. Hanzou
    Naruto, Gaara, and Killerbee vs. the other Jinnchuuriki
    Madara vs. Raikage, Tsuchikage, and Akatsuchi
    Gaara, Shikamaru, Kurenai and Temari vs. Gaara's Dad, Azuma, and Raikage's dad
    Naruto and Killerbee vs. Itachi and Nagato
    Sasuke vs. Tsunade and the Konoha Elders
    Sasuke vs. Kabuto
    Kakashi vs. Raikage's Dad
    Last edited by artifice; 11-04-2010 at 02:52 AM.

Cockney Geezer
    Giant Turtle VS Giant Manda

Oh and Nagato can now walk... this is going to be hellish

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I already mentioned one destroy the Medium body with high level destructive jutsu. Essentially Edo Tensei is a summoning jutsu so disrupting the medium of the summon should cancel it.

You need a jutsu not only powerful enough to break through the Edo summons defenses but utterly destroy the body so we know of a few.

- Naruto's Rasenshuriken: which can attack the body on a cellular level disconnecting the fundamental chakra network links

- Onoki's Dust release: which can reduce matter to dust

- Sasuke's Sunaoo Arrow: Which should be able to seal its target

- Mizukages Acid release: If that sticky liquid is acidic enough it can dissolve the medium body

- MS Amatersu: May be a bit slow but once engulfed in the flames not even water puts them out.
    i also want to add torune guy from root. with his special bug technique, he can damage his foe in cellular level. however, we dont have any idea where he and fuu are at this point. we couldn't get any info where they are after madara sucked them up

Quote Originally Posted by airserdar View Post
    i also want to add torune guy from root. with his special bug technique, he can damage his foe in cellular level. however, we dont have any idea where he and fuu are at this point. we couldn't get any info where they are after madara sucked them up
    Didn't Madara compare his more to poison? How do you poison someone whose dead? lol

I hope there are fights though, I mean if you take out Kabuchimaru they all die anyways since hes the controller (unless hes fiendish enough to resurrect them and let them loose on the world whether he is alive or dead!) Also I to am in agreeance with the team fights. Either way this manga is going to be going on forever if they show every fight and every defeat, I would of course love that cause there are so many characters there we've never seen fight before but still its probably not practical. I love that Kabuchimaru let them keep their personalities though, will be cool to see a serious fight with the banter and everything....
    A pie in the sky?

Initiate
    nagato walking, but without rinnegan doesnt sound threatening though

Quote Originally Posted by clanx View Post
    nagato walking, but without rinnegan doesnt sound threatening though
    All those guys will have the abilities which they had before they died. So Itachi will have his MS, Nagato his Rinnegan and so on.

I'm glad that he cannot revive the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th!
    And at least they cannot revive Hidan! Would be funny to have him back, but he is still alive, isn't he?