1 1.11%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    just some possible matchups:

Like Phixion mentioned Asuma(C) vs. Shikamaru
    Kakashi vs. Itachi (C)
    Chio (C) vs. Sakura
    Zabusa (C) vs. Mifune
    Lee vs. Kimimaro (C)

but who the hell is gonna take on Hanzo and the former Kages???

Yea with all the zombies popping up jirayas almost certain to pop up again.
    I dont think so, since Jiraya needs the toads for his most powerful Jutsu, but they are definitely on Narutos Side / the Sannin will be left out since Oro stays within Kabuto
    Last edited by Lost_By_THE_Sword; 11-02-2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: something to add

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    just some possible matchups:

Like Phixion mentioned Asuma(C) vs. Shikamaru
    Kakashi vs. Itachi (C)
    Chio (C) vs. Sakura
    Zabusa (C) vs. Mifune
    Lee vs. Kimimaro (C)

but who the hell is gonna take on Hanzo and the former Kages???
    It would have to be the current Kages or the generals.

I can't believe Kabuto's "collection" of corpses.

This war is going to be insane. I look forward to seeing how Kishi brings it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    I can't believe Kabuto's "collection" of corpses.

This war is going to be insane. I look forward to seeing how Kishi brings it all together.
    It's like World vs Master Collector of Eyes and Master Collector of Zombies (soon it will be W vs MCoE vs MCoZ).

Itachi vs Sasuke would be better.

asumua vs shika will be one of the top fights.
    where is the corpse of the 4th hokage, and why do not kabuto summoned him?
    he had everyone in his colletion why not the 4th hokage, i wanna see him, he should be dead right ?

Wow, awesome chapter. I was about to say that the Tsuchikage is a beast but man Kabuto is way more impressive with all of that corpses. And I think he's still have a few that he didn't summoned specially the one he showed Madare.

It's the beginning of the end and I expect nothing less the great chap every week. Kudos to Kishi.

sig made by me

Why can't these guy just let the dead rest. the Edo tensei is starting to lose its coolness now that it seems like its being over used.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

The Edo Tensei is getting insane, but hopefully we won't see too many of those zombies in extended fights.

Sasuke's got a new outfit to match his new EMS... we haven't seen it close-up, but we know it's going to be dark.

Naruto's working with the Kyuubi power, finally... at least we know that he can do some partial transformations like Killerbee, making Kyuubi Fists.

Seeing the different divisions and leaders was kinda cool. I'm surprised that Sakura was with the close/mid-range fighters, and not the medical ninjas. And the fact that Kakashi was the leader of the Close-Range squad is strange. He's always specialized in tracking and intelligence.

Kabuto is just insane.

The artwork is back to where it should be! It's felt rushed for a few months, and now it's looking great.

Wth, just Edo tensei everything and you have an immortal army. There needs to be some sacrifice for using the Edo tensei.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

So much Edo Tensei abuse. Kabuto is a freaking monster with enough chakra to reanimate any worthwhile ninja ever introduced in the manga who happened to die. Jinchuuruki are what's got me most hyped, and Akatsuki is promising too. The best part is like with Deidara previously they'll still have a semblance of their former selves making these battles much more serious and emotional as a result.

Full scale war is upon us, and Kish looks to be setting up one hell of a skirmish. Gaara being top general was an unexpected yet very awesome choice. Foundation shaking battles are upon us. Here's to the beginning of war next chap.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!