• Average

1 1.11%
  • Agreeable

2 2.22%
  • Terrible

1 1.11%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I think the 6 rasengans floating around Naruto has a Rikodou origin. The 6 tomoed necklace, 6 paths of Pain, Naruto's Rikodou like appearance, it seems like he is the heir to the Rikodou's plan for peace! It'd be interesting if Naruto became the fourth incarnation of the Sage, but Naruto with the Rin'negan is WAY overpowered... but maybe he needs to be overpowered to defeat Madara and Sasuke.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Just looked at the sleepy fans translation.

It seems like Kishi really did royally fuck up the location of the mist village.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    ne thing that always bothered me was, why did they wait 3 years to start capturing the tailed beasts?

i mean lets give the not naruto just for sake of saying jiraiya is with him so they were wary.

why did they wait on the rest? and also why start at weakest? why not before making any intentions clear at all about wanting naruto, why not start and capture naruto, then go for bee, then ect down to 1.

why not take teh surprise and take out the strongest (who was actually the weakest) first. why let naruto get strong

it seems that madara has had this plan for since series began. why ddin't he take out naruto back before he even knew what a shadow clone was.
    They stated at some point (can't remember exactly what chapter) that because the Fox was more powerful than the other 8 combined, if they tried sealing the Fox before the other 8 had been sealed the statue would not be able to handle the strain
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I wonder what the reanimated Former Jinchuuriki are going to do in battle without their Bijuu. Doesn't sound all that threatening, unless they're all on par with Sage Mode Naruto in their own right.
    I think Gaara's evidence enough to say even without tailed beasts they could still be a threat. besides wasn't the sand an extension of his tailed beast?
    CAN U COUNT????
    Spoiler!

The Truth About Hentai
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    I think the 6 rasengans floating around Naruto has a Rikodou origin. The 6 tomoed necklace, 6 paths of Pain, Naruto's Rikodou like appearance, it seems like he is the heir to the Rikodou's plan for peace! It'd be interesting if Naruto became the fourth incarnation of the Sage, but Naruto with the Rin'negan is WAY overpowered... but maybe he needs to be overpowered to defeat Madara and Sasuke.
    I think it may actually be 9 Rasengans, the other three behind him, one for each bi.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Maybe the Edo Tensei'd jinchuuriki are like Cell from dragonball. When he self destructed in Cell stage 2 and regenerated back into perfect cell, much to his surprise. Thinking about it, it must be like that. Because otherwise Edo Tensei Nagato and Itachi would be useless without their eyes. Well Nagato is probably useless without his eyes, Itachi doesn't need the sharingan to hand out ass whoopins.

The Edo tenseied jinchurikis will not have thier bijuss as they died because of extracting them, in other words they died after the biju were taken. Though they will still have some powers and their own kekkei genkais like 5-tailed's jinchuriki lava element.

Those rasengans around Naruto may represent the same thing as spirals in rinnegan. That the user posses power of the sage:
    - in eyes - spiritual
    - in body(I would say that it is the necklace rather than rasengans, bot, oh well who knows ? ;P) - phsysical

Whe know the basic powers of the sage eyes but not of his body. It could be elemental protection, sensing your opponents feeling... That is if we count speed and power as kyubi's attribute. Who knows, maybe rasengans represent the powers of pain bodies, that Naruto can use but only once a battle ass long as the rasengan is intact ?

the 6 balls could be naruto addicting to the 9 trails power... he might not be able to control the chraka too well soo he made those rasengan look like chraka balls
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

Narutos 6 rasengans look cool, and part of a seal.....his clearly the newest sage...6 paths seem to be normal in all of them the sages...but whats the practical use? his new harem no jutsu most be super impressive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Bomb View Post
    Surprised Danzo, and Konan didn't make the cut. Good chapter.
    AHAHAHAH YEAH i know......MADARA: WHOA!!!!!! kabuto!! hehe, we don't have time anyway BTW... didn't like those two at all.....they SUCK.