12 31.58%
  • Average

7 18.42%
  • Agreeable

8 21.05%
  • Terrible

4 10.53%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    4/5 next week is chado time cant wait to see rukia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Good chapter. Kubo is still in the reintroduction stages, its good to see Ichigo as just a normal high schooler for a while. I like how he's just charging different clubs for his services, I mean he has to put his strength to some use. And what about that he had, am just throwing this out there but what if it wasn't a dream and Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya really was there. So who was that ominous shadow? Probably Sado, like I said Kubo is still in the reintroduction stages so its probably him. Orihime, still as cute as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    It may be called Bleach, but this isn't bleach at all. The Bleach i liked had ceros, bankais, plotholes etc
    I know but just bear with it for a while.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter. Kubo is still in the reintroduction stages, its good to see Ichigo as just a normal high schooler for a while. I like how he's just charging different clubs for his services, I mean he has to put his strength to some use. And what about that he had, am just throwing this out there but what if it wasn't a dream and Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya really was there. So who was that ominous shadow? Probably Sado, like I said Kubo is still in the reintroduction stages so its probably him. Orihime, still as cute as ever.

I know but just bear with it for a while.

i though that was aizen in his metapod stage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

So Chad is the last to be seen? He's gonna look like Mexican Jesus. I called it first!!! Anyway, can't wait to see what really triggers the events of this arc.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Is it just me or does Orihime likes someone other than Ichigo ? (She sings to an entertainer to cheer him on...)

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    It may be called Bleach, but this isn't bleach at all. The Bleach i liked had ceros, bankais, plotholes etc
    I know right?! More booms bams!! EXPLOSIONS!!! POWERS !!!! Who the f*ck is Ichigo? Who the f*ck are all these non-ceros,non-bankai's!

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I thought this as well. Though I don't know why Kubo will even bother introducing him again, his power-ups are always too little too late and always end up being major fail. Chad is Kubo's punching bag basically.
    Think Kubo might had learned his lesson and not make Chad and Ishida just MAIN NAMED character fodder this time around.

This has potential can't wait for it, I'm enjoying it. Story wise.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    i though that was aizen in his metapod stage.
    i second this.

i enjoyed this chapter compared to the long dragging stages of the aizen arc..far too interesting imo.

but i hope that mysterious guy isnt chad. i hope it was the guy from the previous chap, watching over ichigo that's why he's here.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

I love Tatsuki!!! I think she's hot for a manga character. I think the shadowy leg belong to the new "substitute shinagami". After reading Naruto I want this new arc to get moving!!!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Veteran Member
    Haha, i totally knew orihime would be more mature looking.. :S Although, that would be kinda obvious.. but she seems a little bit taller, too.. i thought.. She hasnt really matured in her acts, though..

Im still sticking with chad growing his hair out a bit.. probably just past shoulders with a shaggy look.. sorta what ichigo had.. He probably grew even bigger, too.. o.O

Pretty decent chapter.. I first thought that was aizen, too.. but byakuya would make sense.. Thatd be hilarious if renji, byakuya, and rukia were just standing over ichigo in his sleep calling him.. lol but he cant see/hear them so it really only works with his dreams.. It makes me wonder because isshin was curious about his strange dreams..

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Awesome pacing by Kubo, the intention is for us to feel as if we're meeting old friends and it's definitely translating. Good to see Ichigo growing up getting a job and whatnot.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."