• Average

7 18.42%
  • Agreeable

8 21.05%
  • Terrible

4 10.53%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 425 discussion / 426 Prediction

its out: dam they are fast this week!!!!

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/19401614/1

Meh. Ok chapter...was hoping for some more talk between Ichigo and Isshin. But I suppose Bleach is still in reintroduction of the characters mode.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Meh. Ok chapter...was hoping for some more talk between Ichigo and Isshin. But I suppose Bleach is still in reintroduction of the characters mode.
    I think the same way, but it looks like kubo wouldn't rush this time, and maybe add some more story inbetween the Battles, let's see how this turns out.

It may be called Bleach, but this isn't bleach at all. The Bleach i liked had ceros, bankais, plotholes etc

Nice change of pace. Orihime looks hot and is back to her own...special self (not the whiny 'kurosaki-kun' like she was during the whole arrancar arc) Ishida looks pretty awsome and I wonder to who that shaded leg belongs... Let's start with unreasonable ones like it was with Kan'onji, they usually are the most logical ones in the end.

Yay, next week we will finally see how Sado looks like after the time skip - it's his foot.

Damn, Ichigo is skinny, it's better when he has some pants or is in his shinigami kimono. So, what is he doing for his part time job ? Is he a seller ?

It seems that Orihime didn't mature, though she mastered the gag faces.

Ishida has a better hairstyle than when he was shown last time.

Is Ichigo's dream the same kind as those visions of fighting his old enemies with instinct when he was fighting Hichigo ? Why is Ishin interested ? Did he had them himself before geting back his powers ?

Are there going to be other 2 reintroductions mini arcs ? 1 for earth, 1 for SS and 1 for HM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Yay, next week we will finally see how Sado looks like after the time skip - it's his foot.
    I thought this as well. Though I don't know why Kubo will even bother introducing him again, his power-ups are always too little too late and always end up being major fail. Chad is Kubo's punching bag basically.

hmm, ok chapter. smart move on ichigo's part to charge clubs to make use of his strength. Can't wait to see who is stepping out of the shadows. also was hoping to learn or see more of our mystery dark haired guy.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Okay chap. Kubo still building up the tension. Lol, Ichigo has skinny legs.

sig made by me

This chap was kinda just going all around. It is good to see Ichigo living a normal life for a change but he seems so disinterested. I'm sure he'd rather be bashing hollows skulls in with Rukia. Also it should be noted that the absence of after-timeskip Chad and Kon is an abomination. I'm really hyped for those guys returns which hopefully will be next chap. Uryu same as always, didn't expect much difference.

Oh and Orihime, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM! That joke went completely over my head though.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!