Hybrid View

Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar

One Piece Bartholomew Kuma and the Straw Hats Theory

Sup guys I just read a manga today. Finally I really confirmed that Kuma is a good guy you know because he helped the Straw hats to escape and they don't realize it. So My theory about this guy is that um he was programmed to protect the SH pirates no matter what happen. We all know that Dragon is responsible for this including Rayleigh. I think Dragon really want to protect the SH pirates and he sent kuma to be a spy or something? And I think kuma will become their new Nakama.. Okay guys this is not really true this is just a thought.. So if you have any Ideas you can share it.

Um no... No and no...

Dragon didn't order Kuma to be lobotomized. Kuma chose his own path to protect the Straw Hat crew... Whether he did this to protect Dragon's son or for another reason, we don't know at this point.

If, in the future, the Straw Hats do help out Kuma to recover his memories in all likelihood he will go back to the Revolutionary Army.
    Last edited by Roshi; 11-02-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Stupid iPhone

Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar
    Yes I think you have a point there but we don't really know whats gonna happen.. It's not really bad if we will create a simple thought right? I think the two of us maybe correct or not.

dude really, really.
    come on man there is a straw hat thread, a war lord thread, a kuma thread, a kuma theory thread, and the chapter thread. this should have been poster in one of those. if you have trobble finding a thread to post a theory in PLEASE ask some one any one of us would be happy to help you out. but this does not really need its own thread.
    but no kuma will not be a straw hat, he just would not fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kuma IS a brainwashed robot now. He was good while he still had a will of his own but...the only reason he even protected the Sunny is a favor he asked from Vegapunk to program the mission in him. I don't see him joining the strawhats now that his will is gone. Though i'm fairly certain something will play out between Kuma and the Strawhats.

There is nothing here that couldn't have gone into the chapter discussion thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim