8 15.69%

0 0%

2 3.92%

1 1.96%
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Predictions

Initiate
    roger had a straw hat lol

What on earth is going on...Chapter OUT on a tuesday?
    The chapter was AWSOME to say the least, the descent in the ocean, Sanji is the comic relief again xD
    Luffy + Zoro getting owned TWICE by Chopper and Usopp, the Kuma story...Also the next chapters will be AWSOME, fight under sea?

//I think that Luffy's current hat was originally Roger's

Quote Originally Posted by clanx View Post
    I'm actually guessing that roger gave it to shanks that's y it's so important and that's y he let Luffy have it because he sees his captain in Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by clanx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffel View Post
    What on earth is going on...Chapter OUT on a tuesday?
    The chapter was AWSOME to say the least, the descent in the ocean, Sanji is the comic relief again xD
    Luffy + Zoro getting owned TWICE by Chopper and Usopp, the Kuma story...Also the next chapters will be AWSOME, fight under sea?

//I think that Luffy's current hat was originally Roger's
    That IS D straw hat Roger was wearing that Luffy currently owns. Roger > Shanks > Luffy, funny way of seeing it it got pass down to a dumber fellow every time.

Anyways this was a awesome chapter, glad the crew is back with it's original comedy. I couldn't stop laughing at Chopper's comment with Sanji needing a blood drive at Fishmen island. If Sanji is spazzing out on just Nami and Robin I can't imagine the island he been wanting to see for so long.

Caribo bro's aren't just fodder and 1 is a logia! Guess what mofo's we already know Luffy could use haki, guess who will make a example of Logia Caribo with the mud logia. Zoro and Sanji having haki motherf*ckers and I'm hoping Usopp but doubt it.

Kuma explanation was badass, but Robin's reaction has me thinking what Zoro said, kind a doubtful to it still. Seems like we won't really get Robin's explanation on it until much later when we actually collide with teh Rev's in the story or something.

Only thing that I don't like is f*cking Christ Oda is still dragging out Fishmen island intro as much as he can!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Looks like Fairy Tail's "One Week, Triple Chapter" made it's impact.

Thanks MS & Co. another epic chapter!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

cool chapter...cant wait to see luffy mop the floor with those two bros

twitter.com/jedijuck

Damn I had this whole thing written out and I lost it and I don't feel like typing it over but was that what that was mud because I guessed water u know wet haired but I had my doubts because someone said Oda said he wasn't gonna make one of those so idk but I think next chapter will b some more things we get to learn, then they try to join the crew and robin tells luffy he is a bad person so he won't let them join and they get upset and they get ready for battle and I think 605 will b the fight

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Only thing that I don't like is f*cking Christ Oda is still dragging out Fishmen island intro as much as he can!
    i so agree with that, but awesome chapter nonetheless! Luffy and zoro were awesome this chapter, and lol at franky's hair on page 10. the only thing i hated was more of the coribou brothers, there too ugly to join the straw hat crew.

Edit: and ussop and chopper are still cowards i guess somethings will never change

question how long does it take for a devil fruit to grow back like after luffy dies how long will it take b4 the gomu grows back