0 0%

2 3.92%

1 1.96%
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    /me walks by minding his own business

lolwut??? OP on a Tuesday.

Damn those Mangastream boys are fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Really Early!!

awesome chapter, nice that we are finally getting some answers to what we want to know haha. Now all I need to know is what happened to Kuma? and if the Pacifistas that were destroyed by luffy, sanji, and zoro were just "protoypes" are there better stronger ones?? I feel there are and we will probably see them at Fishman island or around there.

About the weirdo-bros...they are just fodder, will get pwned in like 2 seconds by any of the monster trio. They are probably for Franky or Chopper to show their skills.

Do you know what that is?

Why am I surprised that both Zoro and Luffy tried to pop the coating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Catching fish challenge. Streamboys sure are awesome this week.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Banned
    how the !@#$ing !$#@ !@#$ed did the !@#$ers get !@#$ing chapter up on a tuesday? oh well chapter was kinda boring anyway.

no it was not
    BUT i have a theory about the other brother.
    i think he might have a cloning or troop making ability because dont all those fodder guys look like carbon copies and a bit like the other brother to. just a thought but who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Dayummmm Kuma you beast...............he was almost completely destroyed but was just chilling out with his bible.

Cant wait to see some ass kicking in the next few chapters.

very early and as well awsome chapter!!!

Kuma got a Mission by RA, just epic to stick to his legacy no matter what, btw. does this mean Vegapunk isn't that bad after all since he could have betrayed him with his request???

Underwateer battle coming up, also very enjoyable, I go with most of the predictions that they'll be the proof that the rest of the crew except the monsters can deal with logias, since sanji is in no fighting condition and Zoro&Luffy gonna sink the ship once they start fighting , like it was shown that they treid to pop the coating the second it was explained whta not to do when coated.

IMO after taking out the "Improved Fodder" Jimbei or Camie will show up to giude them, most likely Camie to show shes of some use and alright, too.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i dont think its mud, i think it would have been shaded a bit darking if mud dont you think? but its possible
    I haven't the slightest idea what kind of stuff Caribou turns into myself. I was going to guess that it's glue, but then I realized that Glue is a man-made substance. It might as well be clay, since it's the only thing that could be very plausible (and fitting Caribou's theme of having dead guys buried).
    I'm starting to see why Coribou seems to be afraid of him. Sure Haki is a means to fight Devil Fruit users such as him but...yikes. That is not how I'd want to die.

Something tells me Caribou opting to "join" the real Straw Hats isn't going to involve any simple/honest request. Either way, it can't be good. Just a sinking feeling (terrible pun -_-).

Great chapter. The strawhat that was passed down to Luffy from Shanks was originally Rogers and we finally know what Kuma said to Rayliegh. Next Strawhats vs. the Caribou brothers will be a good battle.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,