Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll

40 78.43%

8 15.69%

0 0%

2 3.92%

1 1.96%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ^^ We won't know until Vegapunk explain DF to us. Why bring that up in the prediction thread?

Chapter was good because it gave some explanation, but I'm too impatient to see Fishman Island...

The brothers are just fodder... It's just that fodder has become stronger in the New World... Zoro should be able to take care of them by slicing their ship, but I really want to see Luffy punch wet-haired in the face.

Btw lol @ "I've already seen this."

ok awesome chapter.most probably roger gave his hat to shanks and then he gave it to luffy.nice to hear the explanation about kuma.

Quote Originally Posted by qncymrtn View Post
    question how long does it take for a devil fruit to grow back like after luffy dies how long will it take b4 the gomu grows back
    we do not know
    WOW that is really fast and loved the chapter

also so creepy guy is a logia huh. im going to guess and say clay maybe? or maybe grease or fat, oil maybe?
    i also think that the grease or oil idea makes a lot of sense for the creepy guys logia DF since his hair is all ways wet and greasy looking

but can not wait this will be a half descent warm up for the straw hats. and the kuma think was just really cool and seeing him all beat to hell was cool as well. can not wait till the next chapter.

a part i liked was we got a size comparison to kuma and franky and we say a small peek at what frank brought with him

and loved rodger and the hat
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    ^^ We won't know until Vegapunk explain DF to us. Why bring that up in the prediction thread?

Chapter was good because it gave some explanation, but I'm too impatient to see Fishman Island...

The brothers are just fodder... It's just that fodder has become stronger in the New World... Zoro should be able to take care of them by slicing their ship, but I really want to see Luffy punch wet-haired in the face.

Btw lol @ "I've already seen this."
    That's what I meant, they were stronger fodder but still fodder.

To those still guessing about the SH, is so f*cking obvious that's the same one Luffy has it's not even funny.

Caribo more than likely is the mud logia, why? Because that's the closest you'll get to sh*t. All he was created for is to be used as example by Zoro and Sanji to prove their haki usage.

I think that roughly (in ratios)

Bellemy:Luffy (@ Jaya Island) = Caribou:Luffy (Now)

i dont think its mud, i think it would have been shaded a bit darking if mud dont you think? but its possible and disagree on the zoro and sanji think, i think luffy will just pawn him and move on. or zoro and sanji do it some other way. and i agree i think luffy pawns him and is done with it.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SUPER chapter

Did any one els think roger realy looked more like luffy then ace ??

As for whats gonne happen with caribou hmm i think they goin to have a big fight on the boats or at Fishmen island a boat fight woulth be nice but they are under water so i dunno

as for Caribou's ability, hmm mayby glue or someting
    Plz just ignore the bad english

i hope this fight last 1 chapter to show us the crews improvement....right now the straw hats are on a very difficult situation....sharded cannon balls are a problem...unless MR. Luffy shows us his haki shield...maybe by the 2nd chapter he realizes he can create an invisible reef that pops cari bros bubble... i wanna see chopper new forms, frankys new transformer abilities, ussops marksmanship...and some nami water climate action!!!!

coribo and caribo most be newbs in comparison..so the weaker SH's should be enough to handle them...Luffy should know this, i could even think Luffy will give his crew a chance to show their evolution....

KUMA! a bond! food for the kuma = luffys mom!! oh no!!

Shaky!! shes luffys mom!! i tell you she looks just like him, and she a "fan", since when? since he survived birth?!

First: Fully translated chapter ready to go on a TUESDAY?!!! You guys rock! Pretty hard, too.

Second: Oda sure does pack a lot of info into one chapter. We got an explanation of the bubble's properties and how it works, found out what the marines found out about the strawhats, learned that Luffy and Zoro are just as selectively brainless as always in non-combat situations, Sanji must be suffering a huge iron deficiency right now, AND the Coribou guy has some type of ability. I hate to see this kind of waste of a perfectly good logia (I'd still like to see at least one of the crew pick up a logia), but I was hoping for an underwater battle, and HERE IT IS!!!

Also: interesting, as I'm not sure if the Coribou brothers witnessed Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji hax-pwning Kuma-noobs left and right. If not: Fodder-ville! If so, they must've eaten the Balls-Balls fruit, Model: Cajones (makes eater grow extra sets of cajones). This will make the trip that much more interesting.

Third: I agree with Cross--It definitely isn't mud. Oda always shades earthy-type stuff differently (think Croc's sand and Boa's stone). Always with the damn cliff-hangers.

Fourth: Kuma's "Mission Complete" possesses the same level of Pure Gangsta as Zoro's "Nothing. Nothing at all". In each case, you know that clearly "S squared H squared" (google it), but the recipient is just SOO too-cool-for-school that they don't require thanks or recognition. They keep their knowledge of their own badassedness on the inside.

yeah i think grease or oil fits the consistency and color better, and glue no i do not think so because that would be more like MR.3 and be a peramicia. and i am thinking a nice battle will be on its way and hopefully luffy takes the day off and his crew gets some battle time and maybe even zoro and sanji sit this one out. COME ON brook, franky and ussop let kick some A** oh chopper to i guess LOL. nami and robin can take the fodder of the crew and finish them off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]