Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think Kishi is going a little overboard with the Edo Tensi, but it will be good to see Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Asuma, Hanzou, and Chiyo-baa again. I hope Yamato survives, he was cool. The cover is dope as hell btw.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Agreed..Kishi is going WAY overboard with the ET summonings. Just how may can kaboutomaru summon??!!?? And they need to have their soul sealed to be defeated. The alliance is kinda screwed here.. I dont see how they can beat the unstoppable army of Edo Tensai (which are just about immortal versions of the "whos who" of the Narutoverse) and then all the White Zetsu. But then again... I alwas thought that ET is flippin hax to begin with...all you have to do is sacrafice is some random fodder ninja to get immortal super killing machines that NEVER run out of chakra and dont have their former weaknesses...and even if they did it wouldent matter because ya cant kill the damn things! I gotta say kinda weak Kishi..kinda weak.

Yo this is awesome we get a colorspread! Naruto looks awesome with his fiery aura. Holysh*t that little old man can levitate that turtle.

Wonder what the significance of the six Rasengan floating around Naruto is... can he simply make them hover around him like an auro with his new chakra? Or perhaps, in Rikudou Mode, he's created his own Six Paths, and each of them is a Rasengan?

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    not in a fair 1v1 fight, yeah they are summons so they are "allowed" but he still needs living humans as sacrifices if you get what i mean
    Ninja tools buddy 100% fair..

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fuck! I knew the mask was White! Everyone who ever drew/colored Tobi's new mask Orange, was wrong! And People thought I was an idiot for believing it wasn't! Yeah, Awesome!
    I said the same. Same as Naruto's new Nine-Tails cloak.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    Agreed..Kishi is going WAY overboard with the ET summonings. Just how may can kaboutomaru summon??!!?? And they need to have their soul sealed to be defeated. The alliance is kinda screwed here.. I dont see how they can beat the unstoppable army of Edo Tensai (which are just about immortal versions of the "whos who" of the Narutoverse) and then all the White Zetsu. But then again... I alwas thought that ET is flippin hax to begin with...all you have to do is sacrafice is some random fodder ninja to get immortal super killing machines that NEVER run out of chakra and dont have their former weaknesses...and even if they did it wouldent matter because ya cant kill the damn things! I gotta say kinda weak Kishi..kinda weak.
    Edo Tensei is not an all powerful jutsu it has weakness even if all of them are not apparent. I think sealing the souls is only one way of defeating it but not the only way. The reason why the 3rd resorted to that was because it was the best jutsu he had to defeat it but the real reason is a bit more complex. Sarutobi was an all round type shinobi who specialized in a broad spectrum of jutsu like Kakashi but he didn't really have a specialty in say 1 specific jutsu style which he took to the next level.

My point is Edo Tensei can be defeated if the Host body beneath the Edo body is destroyed. However it would require a jutsu of immense power like Naruto's Rasenshuriken or Onoki's dust release jutsu. Those level jutsus are capable of destroying the sacrifice body cancelling the Edo summon.

- Also I think there may be a limit to how many Summons someone can bring at once.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Edo Tensei is not an all powerful jutsu it has weakness even if all of them are not apparent. I think sealing the souls is only one way of defeating it but not the only way. The reason why the 3rd resorted to that was because it was the best jutsu he had to defeat it but the real reason is a bit more complex. Sarutobi was an all round type shinobi who specialized in a broad spectrum of jutsu like Kakashi but he didn't really have a specialty in say 1 specific jutsu style which he took to the next level.

My point is Edo Tensei can be defeated if the Host body beneath the Edo body is destroyed. However it would require a jutsu of immense power like Naruto's Rasenshuriken or Onoki's dust release jutsu. Those level jutsus are capable of destroying the sacrifice body cancelling the Edo summon.

- Also I think there may be a limit to how many Summons someone can bring at once.
    What about the number of times a person can be brought back? I don't see any of the Hokages in Kabuto's list of summons, so is it safe to assume that once an Edo body is destroyed, it can't be re-summoned? Or are the Hokage's unique because they were sealed within the Death God?

Just wondering what those yellow flames/ flamelike Aura around Naruto were:

Then I thought, Is it the same stuff that surrounded the Younger Son...below?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

In the oro v the 3rd fight Saru had explosive tags on the 1st and the 2nd, and destroyed a arm and leg on each of them.. they regenerated, so you have to completely obliterate the body to take them out (by your rationale). FRS will just rip the body in half, and sever the chakra network (as we saw with the 6 paths and kakuzu). and we can't really say that we know the extent of Oonoki's Dust Jutsu. But what we can say is that any dammage short or completely obliterating the E.T body will be regenerated. So you have to 1 shot them or take their soul, and this is a tall order unless you pull a Konan and have six hundred billion explosive tags handy..We also know that Kabuto can summon up to 6 (chapt 490 pg. 3). so yeah kinda hax..

Dont get me wrong, this doesent mean that I wont read it and thoroughly enjoy it on thursday (because I will) just saying that ET is kind of a BS jutsu and the alliance has the deck seriously stacked against them

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    What about the number of times a person can be brought back? I don't see any of the Hokages in Kabuto's list of summons, so is it safe to assume that once an Edo body is destroyed, it can't be re-summoned? Or are the Hokage's unique because they were sealed within the Death God?
    I think it said 5 Kages so it could be 1 Kage from each village and I'm not sure if Hanzou might be even though he is from the Rain and does not have a Kage title.

I'm speaking here of early spoiler translations which are sometimes slightly off as I believe the list we get was Kabuto mentioning his stockpile of Edo summons. So I will have to wait and see hows it is translated.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you