Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto 515 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verification: Confirmed

966 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/02(火) 14:54:28 ID:Td/FvixtP

カブト凄いわ。
    穢土テンしたのは
    暁メンバー
    尾獣メンバ
    元五影
    ザブザ、白、キミマロ、アスマ、チヨ婆、ガアラの側近だったの
    日向の弟、あと三忍と認めた雨がくれのなんだっけ?あの~ほら~

5 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. :2010/11/02(火) 15:06:54 発信元:211.3.111.156
    >>3
    銀魂もCカラー

ナルトは島亀ごと土影が運ぶ事によって忍連合軍の元へ向かってます。
    異常事態に気付き始めたナルト
    偵察部隊のネジやアンコ達が暁のアジト近くにたどり着き、油目一族?の虫と白眼を使って敵の 状況と数を確 認

修行中のナルトは人柱力の力だけを使って岩で積木で修業。

カブトが毒でヤマトの動きを封じてる。(柱間の力を抑える毒の為木遁使えない)
    輪廻眼で情報ととるとヤマトが死んでしまう為車輪眼自白剤でしゃべらす予定。

各自いろいろな登場人物が現れ忍連合の班分けして戦闘大連隊 連隊長はガアラ

暁のメンバーは、死体の元暁メンバーと1-7の元人柱力と元五影とザブザ、白、キミマロ、ちよばあ、アスマ、
    ネジの親父等その他もろもろ用意されていて

カブトとマダラが 『行くぞ・・・開戦だ!!』

で終わり。

今度からはワンピ以外は期待しないでw
    大変だわ

A quick summary:

Spoiler provider believes Hanzou is one of the Edo Tensei. Also the 7 dead jinchuuriki and the former 5 Kages, among others (This is not to mention the ones mentioned by previous users here: Haku, Zabuza, Kimimaro, Chiyo-baa, Hizashi, Asuma, dead Akatsuki).
    Naruto and the turtle island folks are to proceed to the Shinobi Alliance location by means of Tsuchikage. Naruto finally begins to realize something's wrong.
    Neji, who's part of the scouting team and Anko's team are nearby to the Akatsuki base. Gaara is a regiment commander for allied forces.
    Naruto is in the midst of training using just his jinchuuriki power.
    [Madara] plans to force Yamato to talk using the Sharingan, as using the Rinnegan to take information would result in Yamato dying.
    Ends with Kabuto and Madara: "It's time to go to war".

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Naruto 515 Spoiler discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

I will reserve judgement on this early translated summary but omg Hanzou , dead Jinchuurki and Kages oh my !

Fire type

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Ohhhhhhh
    myyyyy
    gaawwwddd!!!
    Please please please let this be true. Just opened up the opportunities for so many beyond epic battles. Thank you Kishi!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

ok I sent the longer jap spoiler through Google Translate and it look like we get a lot of Bleach like Squad Division split ups with several high level ninjas made commanders of their own.

Anyways what I could make out:

- Sasuke seems to still have his eyes bandaged

- Kankuro is some kind of Captain of the Sand forces if I'm not mistaken

- Shizume is the Rear group Commander

- Yamanka Inouchi ( may have misspelled) is the Intelligence commander

- Kakashi and Gaara are some kind of Commanders I think Gaara may have higher rank not sure.

- Tsuande acts as Logistical commander to the Medical Unit

- Raikage might be the front line Commander

- Mifune controlls the 5ht unit

Sorry but the units are all numbered like Bleach Squads ....

So Raikage = 1st Squad
    ???? = 2nd Squad
    Kakashi = 3rd Squad
    Gaara = 4th Squad
    Mifune = 5th Squad

Best I could do but its still cool

Fire type

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Edo Tensei, the reason why Orochimaru could clearly defeat ANY Ninja in the whole series.. Damn.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Edo Tensei, the reason why Orochimaru could clearly defeat ANY Ninja in the whole series.. Damn.
    makes you wonder about consequences for using this zombies... such high level, such high risk...

i like it that we get to se new Naruto..but isn't it going overboard...all akatsky plus dead kages!!!?

i felt like the turtle was a filler after the Kyubi incident...counting animals??wtf?!

not in a fair 1v1 fight, yeah they are summons so they are "allowed" but he still needs living humans as sacrifices if you get what i mean

Source: Mangahelpers

Translation
    Source: NF
    Credit: Ghost of Madara

Tsuchikage is taking the turtle island to the Shinobi Alliance place (I believe he's making it fly too).
    Naruto says that things are weird cause the sky shifted again, and that the mission's over so he needs to go back to Konoha to wait for Sasuke in his attack.
    Sasuke is still wrapped up with those bandages. He asks Zetsu if he's ready yet. Black Zetsu says not yet. White Zetsu says the next time he looks upon something, it will be as if he's in a different world and that it looks interesting.
    The scouts sense Kabuto inside.

~More to come

Kabuto says they need to extract info from Yamato before anything. But he says not to kill him before they can use him to strengthen the Zetsu.
    Madara says he could easily use the Rinnegan Ningendou's technique to get the info but that Yamato would die from it.
    A snake slithers onto Yamato's arms and bites his palms.
    Madara says that it's a poison that can immobilize the Mokuton powers, and then calls Kabuto a (crafty) bastard for doing so much research on Shodai's cells.
    Kabuto says its a remedy he made to suppress Hashirama's powers, and not to worry, that he won't use it on Zetsu.

Kabuto says that even without using Rinnegan, they can get the info they want with his truth serum and Madara's Sharingan.

Aoba and Motoi talk, Motoi says that it seemed they already arrived (to the Alliance location via Oonoki)
    It's basically a meet and greet for everyone and they're grouped together.
    Tsuchikage is talking to Mizukage about the situation, and about Kyuubi and Hachibi.
    The kages and Shikaku talk about the situation, their forces, and other things.
    Kankurou is the captain of the Ambush Squad/Battalion. He introduces himself to Sai and Omoi. Sai greets him and wonders what nickname he should give him. Omoi wonders if someone as young as that should be a captain. There are also others.
    Kakashi tells Gaara he's the regiment commander. Ao asks Shii if this is his first time in a war, and Shii says yes. Daru is the captain of the 1st Unit/Battalion. Tenten asks if he is their captain, and Chouza remarks that he seems pretty sluggish/listless (using a play on his name "darui", which means that)
    Someone named Kitsuchi (yellow earth) is captain of the 2nd battalion/unit. Karui, Hinata (who says that she's nervous), and Kurotsuchi are part of it among others, and Kurotsuchi curses that it has to be her father who has to lead them.
    3rd battalion has Hatake Kakashi as captain. Guy who's still collapsed is on his team. Lee asks if Gai is alright. Sakura asks what happened with him.
    4th unit/battalion lead by Gaara, whose position is regiment commander and commanding officer. Has Chouji, Temari, and Shikamaru. They make some remarks (Chouji's is about food and Shikamaru is complaining about how much of a pain this is).
    5th battalion/unit lead by Mifune. Has Kiba, Hana, Shino, and Ino and they make their remarks.

Kabuto: "First I have the Akatsuki (Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Nagato). Then the former jinchuuriki members. Then there's the 5 kages' once predecessors. The rest of them are skilled fighters who made a name for themselves" (Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara's aide, Neji's father).
    Yamato was put to sleep by the Shodai wall/slime thing.
    Madara: "Let's get this war started!"

*Trans notes
    1- Remember that this is still a summary, not a word for word translation, though it gets all the important things though I haven't translated the things between Naruto and Bee
    2-~Still didn't summarize Naruto/Bee convo which was earlier on

Pics ( try not to orgasm)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by POW; 11-02-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Fire type

Fuck! I knew the mask was White! Everyone who ever drew/colored Tobi's new mask Orange, was wrong! And People thought I was an idiot for believing it wasn't! Yeah, Awesome!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fuck! I knew the mask was White! Everyone who ever drew/colored Tobi's new mask Orange, was wrong! And People thought I was an idiot for believing it wasn't! Yeah, Awesome!
    Well it was a bit obvious. His old mask was shaded every time we saw it. This one wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim