View Poll Results: Your favorite laugh

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gecko Moria

    1 10.00%
  • Crocodile

    0 0%
  • Doflamingo

    2 20.00%
  • Brook

    5 50.00%
  • Arlong

    0 0%
  • Foxy

    0 0%
  • Dr. Hogback

    0 0%
  • Blackbeard

    1 10.00%
  • Captain Buggy

    1 10.00%
  • I like them all.

    0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    Don't give me that look... You are the biggest troll I've seen in a while. You make these ridiculous threads even though people tell you to stop. Your posts are beyond stupid. You posted in the Next Fleet Admiral thread, then decided to create your own Next Fleet Admiral thread less than 10 days later. Why the mods allow such buffoonery is beyond me but since they haven't yet I'll go ahead and tell you to quit making dumb ass threads. When your opening post is 5 words that should be a clue that it has no substance. The next time you have the urge to create a thread use that time and energy to do something positive and useful to society, like killing yourself.
    +1

  2. #12
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^Yeah BB's a good one but.....



    Edit: Last post I meant to say Arlong not apples. A common mistake.
    Made my day.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  3. #13
    Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    One piece world.
    Posts
    43
    Well I am really sorry If my thtreads are stupid. :(

  4. #14
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyaks143 View Post
    Well I am really sorry If my thtreads are stupid. :(
    no i wasnt talking for this one.i dont have a problem with this thread.but all the others you created were stupid.and feeling sorry doesnt change the fact that they are stupid.so in the future try not to make stupid threads or else you will end up being even more annoying than cross.

  5. #15
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,717
    Horohorohorohoro! I like Perona's because it is the only laugh that kills people.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  6. #16
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    Don't give me that look... You are the biggest troll I've seen in a while. You make these ridiculous threads even though people tell you to stop. Your posts are beyond stupid. You posted in the Next Fleet Admiral thread, then decided to create your own Next Fleet Admiral thread less than 10 days later. Why the mods allow such buffoonery is beyond me but since they haven't yet I'll go ahead and tell you to quit making dumb ass threads. When your opening post is 5 words that should be a clue that it has no substance. The next time you have the urge to create a thread use that time and energy to do something positive and useful to society, like killing yourself.
    finally someone said it
    his threads... and especially almost all of his replies really annoy the fuck out of me,
    anyway... since this is his (perhaps) only slightly good thread so far,
    I'll go with yohohoho! <3

  7. #17
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyaks143 View Post
    Well I am really sorry If my thtreads are stupid. :(
    Yeah jumping on this boat guys, I'm sorry for being a douche pass month. Now that makes everything alright, right guys?

    Apologizing is the first step to finding the cure for aids.

  8. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Montreal , Canada
    Posts
    123
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0wztkBJgyo&NR=1

    Come on , obvioulsy the best is Brook's laugh.

  9. #19
    Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    One piece world.
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    no i wasnt talking for this one.i dont have a problem with this thread.but all the others you created were stupid.and feeling sorry doesnt change the fact that they are stupid.so in the future try not to make stupid threads or else you will end up being even more annoying than cross.
    You will be killed by your own cross because Doflamingo is here to control you ... hehehe.

  10. #20
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    im the only one who voted for moria kishikishikishikishikishikishikishi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •