Hybrid View

One Piece 603 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.

Source: Apforums
    Credit: Aohige
    Verification: Confirmed

Chapter 603: Keep It In Your Heart
    Cover is Sanji making pies with a Squirrel

Caribou and Coribou are Devil Fruit users (Looks like Mud Logia Type), they don't seem to be fodders at all.
    They were planning to kill the Strawhats from inside that's why they joined the Fakes.They took down the Fake Straw Hat crew. Caribou melts his body and grabs/takes Fake Sanji inside his mud-like body. Fake Sogeking fires a shot at him but he gets all syrupy and it doesn't affect him.
    They're gonna be coming after the SH more in the future and they seems to be pretty dangerous

Fake Strawhats got buried by the Cori Bros. alive.
    And they got away from Sentoumaru, probably because of Rayleigh being there.

Shakkey and Rayleigh's conversation and flashback with Roger and Rayleigh reveals the original owner of the Straw Hat that Shanks give to Luffy was the Pirate King Gold Roger himself.
    The Straw Hat originally belong to Roger. Roger and Rayleigh flashback

Kuma was reprogrammed by Vegapunk to protect the Sunny until a SH got there.Kuma withstood the marine's fierce attack for years (probably the time skip, not sure) and was pretty beat up.
    (Flashback)
    Hachi and Duval were protecting the Sunny, but were forced to retire from their post due to severe injuries.
    So who was protecting the Sunny in their absence? Another warrior.
    Kuma made a promise with Vegapunk and asked him to program him to protect the Sunny until one of the Strawhats arrive there.
    Kuma protected sunny for 2 years, when Franky found Sunny Kuma was there and heavily damaged.
    Franky tells the SH even though the next time they meet Kuma will be a perfect human weapon machine, he's still their savior and they owe it to him.

The 2 Pacifistas that got taken down by the Monster Trio were prototype from two years ago and it seems like that there new models of the Pacifistas.
    Chapter ends as the Cori Bros. attack the Straw Hats at the depth.

Some picz;

Roger: I'm Roger!! Us meeting here is fated, Rayleigh! Why don't you come with me to turn the world upside down!?
    Rayleigh: Turn the world!? Haahaha, who the hell are you? Get lost!

Rayleigh: .... perhaps there is no coincidence in this world. It's as if it was destinied to be....
    fate slowly takes its shape... anyways, Luffy has grown to become even more fitting man for that hat....!!
    Perhaps.. it's not a bad idea to keep living a little longer.

Ahahaha, the way Roger approaches and talks reminds us of Luffy a lot!

Shakky: they went so fast...
    Monkey-chan... and others... all became so strong..
    Rayleigh: You were watching?
    Shakky: Yes, I'm a fan afterall.
    ....weren't you remembering something?
    Rayleigh: Hm?? yeah... you could say that.
    Shakky: fufu...

(flashback)
    Roger: Hey! You got a nice ship there!
    Rayleigh: Hmm? It's a stolen ship... My house was burned, so I'm living here.
    Roger: I see!! What's your name!?
    Rayleigh: .... Rayleigh
    Last edited by .KiLLeR.; 11-02-2010 at 01:09 PM.

One Piece 603 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    a mud loogia eeeeeewwwwwwww, oda must have been reading the mangashare fourmns lol. JK!

Sounds pretty good.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Some pics Translation are up.

New logia(s)? Straw hat = Roger's hat, FSH getting owned, Kuma?!?! = PERFECT
    Sounds like a good chap yet again, cant wait for the translation, I want to know more about the new DF-s and KUMA!

omg love you Oda sensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!