Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Initiate Winternight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by KathrynOlivia View Post
    Hello~ I am new!
    ~~~~~~~
    I Can't wait till next chapter. I think with the whole Chaoji freaking out and something wrong has to do with the fact that Lavi and Bookman are MIA. I think they may have done that to him because to me from about when the 3rd uniforms come in the Bookmen have been acting strange. So I hope we get an explanation soon. I also want to know about Link and all that with Allen.
    I was thinking that to cause since the whole the inocence is evolving and the interigation tying with allen, lavi and bookman have be acting kinda skechy.( lol kinda is one letter wayfrom kanda) i hope he's not gone for to long! Also im sorta sad that there wasnt much explanation on the whole " i wont let the noah or the order get in the way anylonger"thing on the last page of the last chap. That made me think that this chap. Would be more about the 14th/neah/allen ( whats the other side to the war that cross had mentioned!?!?) Omg thats what bookman was being all skechy about when lavi asked about it!( sorry bit scatter brained at the moment) any way now we have to wait a hole nother month for the next chapter!! I wish i didn't have to wait sooo long!!!
    Last edited by Winternight; 11-21-2010 at 03:41 AM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Winternight View Post
    I was thinking that to cause since the whole the inocence is evolving and the interigation tying with allen, lavi and bookman have be acting kinda skechy.( lol kinda is one letter wayfrom kanda) i hope he's not gone for to long! Also im sorta sad that there wasnt much explanation on the whole " i wont let the noah or the order get in the way anylonger"thing on the last page of the last chap. That made me think that this chap. Would be more about the 14th/neah/allen ( whats the other side to the war that cross had mentioned!?!? Omg thats what bookman was being all skechy about when lavi asked about it!( sorry bit scatter brained at the moment) any way now we have to wait a hole nother monthfor the next chapter!! I wish i did have to wait sooo long!!!
    If I remember correctly, it was mentioned that the Bookman's were on Earl's side last time. Their job is to record history, so they have to be on both sides to record it fully.

    None of the sides is truly bad. Although Earl's a darker one.

    Exorcists fight to protect the mankind. God seems to be helping them by aiding them with divine weapons called inocent. To fulfill their duty, they can do even bad/evil things.

    Earl hate(?) God and humans. He's planing on creating a new race(akuma) from the souls of humans. He may hate what people became but not their pure(?) soul of original creation. It may be that he is angry at Him for allowing humans to be who they are. But, he still seems evil as akumas are bounded by his will.


    This chapter was average/good(-).

  3. #13
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    i am so confused right now. Between Hoshino's cluttered but beautiful panels, the poor translations, and the length between chapters i don't really know what going on most of the time. I'll have to go back and read this whole arc when i have time.

    I think DGM doesn't work too well as a monthly .and I admit the chapters with Alma and mayonaise were mightily confusing .
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  4. #14
    Initiate Winternight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    Ya its hard to follow when there is such a gap of time between chapters so when i read something else the events in another story would get mixed and i' d be like whats happening!

    Btw-randome thought-i just started reading maximum ride and theres a charcture in it, Fang, that looks just like Kanda just yonger. Their faces are and eyes are shaped the same and they even have the same hair!! So weird!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Winternight View Post
    Ya its hard to follow when there is such a gap of time between chapters so when i read something else the events in another story would get mixed and i' d be like whats happening!
    I agree. I felt like I'd forgotten things about the series because it has taken so long to come out. I reviewed all the "recent" chapters and was surprised how intriguing it was at the start of this arc. You can see where things started slipping though. The first month release was huge, 187. It had like 50 pages and was really a great chapter. Afterward, they slowly start going down in size though. Next one was 45 pages, one after that 36, then 35, then 34 and now they're all only 30 pages long. All I have to say is that it feels like, Hoshino is aiming to under-achieve. She needs to get with the program and release full sized chapters!

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    155
    Well here is my take. D. Gray-Man used to be one of my favorite manga series. Forget about a top five, it was my number one. But because of all these delays, it barely breaks my top ten. It's hard to stay interested in a manga that doesn't come out consistently. I read chapter 200 and my thoughts were, what the hell just happened? Of course I didn't read the previous two chapters because after awhile, I stopped keeping track of when these updates were coming out. So now that I'm caught up, it'll probably be another two or three months before a new chapter and of course, by the time that happens I'll forget what we're talking about now.

    I don't think Hoshino is aiming to under-achieve. I think it's known that she has health issues and that probably has a lot to do with the delays. I think that some of these latest chapters were indeed rushed. Style and little substance. Pictures were pretty to look at but nothing has really wowed me in a long time. I think that Hoshino tries to rush these chapters in order to try and keep people interested in D. Gray-Man but, well, let's just say it doesn't always work.

  7. #17
    Initiate Winternight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    D. Gray man is my totaly favorit! Anyway Dosent it come out once a month? Not 2 or 3 moths ? And what i do so im not to confused when reading a new chapter i read the last two chapters before.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    Well here is my take. D. Gray-Man used to be one of my favorite manga series. Forget about a top five, it was my number one. But because of all these delays, it barely breaks my top ten. It's hard to stay interested in a manga that doesn't come out consistently. I read chapter 200 and my thoughts were, what the hell just happened? Of course I didn't read the previous two chapters because after awhile, I stopped keeping track of when these updates were coming out. So now that I'm caught up, it'll probably be another two or three months before a new chapter and of course, by the time that happens I'll forget what we're talking about now.

    I don't think Hoshino is aiming to under-achieve. I think it's known that she has health issues and that probably has a lot to do with the delays. I think that some of these latest chapters were indeed rushed. Style and little substance. Pictures were pretty to look at but nothing has really wowed me in a long time. I think that Hoshino tries to rush these chapters in order to try and keep people interested in D. Gray-Man but, well, let's just say it doesn't always work.
    I agree with you. It's not that it isn't good, it's just too little information over too long a duration. Everyone keeps forgetting to care because of the rate it's coming out. It's not like FMA that gave us somewhere near 50 pages each release. Maybe if it was, who knows?

    Winter, it comes out once a month, usually at the beginning of each month.

  9. #19
    Initiate Winternight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    So does anyone know when the next chapter comes out??

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    within the next 2-3 weeks Most likely.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •