Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

D.Gray-Man Chapter 200 Discussion/201 Predictions

D.Gray-Man Chapter 200 is out! Brought to you by our friends at Mangastream

D.Gray-Man Chapter 200 <- click here to start reading

Enjoy!!!

Edit: Still waiting for Cross to show up
    Last edited by Jaiden; 11-01-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Well wasn't that interesting, still want this all animated so it can play out clearer.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Gah. I hate that this is a monthly manga now. MOAR LENALEE DAMN YOU!!!

Damn, 3rd Exorcists are putting the world into extreme peril. Literally everyone is hanging on by a thread. Krory and Miranda are exhausted and worried about Allen, Lenalee looks like she's breaking down, Chaoji's been dominated into a coma-like state, and Lavi and Bookman are MIA.

The Order are such an unlikable group. They're the ones who first instituted the 3rd exorcists saying they'd be a huge asset in fighting the Earl. First signs of them being slightly ineffectual and they want Allen to slaughter the poor guys, after they've found time to bond and become close to the other exorcists. Come on Revelier, besides the obvious Hitler knockoff you're such an ass.

Kanda and Yuu's final moments together was sweet, Kanda may be a bit less solemn and more open now. Hoshino's humor what with Link being the "Link" to ending Allen's rescue efforts was cheesy but adequately put. Allen is way too nice a guy to be paired up with these ends justifying the means extremists.

He NEEDS to get Lenalee and the rest of the gang out of there and just fight the Disciples on his own terms, or more infighting and sacrifices/casualties will be the result. Also where's Timothy. He's still a bit young but a part of the group, Klaud's probably protecting him so he doesn't get immersed in the terror. Poor kid just became an exorcist at around the worst possible time, the resurgence of the Earl.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Gone are the days of reading a monthly manga for 45+ pages. :(

It was a good chapter. This one, much like most of the latest ones was really well drawn. Unfortunately, I noticed that Kanda left behind Mugen when he went through the gate, which implies we're not going to be seeing any fighting scenes with Kanda in them any time soon. I hope that's not the case, he's a character that adds alot to the show. I'd hate to see him go on the back burner for too long (like Lavi has for like, 50 chapters, sigh.)

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    The Order are such an unlikable group. They're the ones who first instituted the 3rd exorcists saying they'd be a huge asset in fighting the Earl. First signs of them being slightly ineffectual and they want Allen to slaughter the poor guys, after they've found time to bond and become close to the other exorcists. Come on Revelier, besides the obvious Hitler knockoff you're such an ass.
    I think you're supposed to dislike them. The Dark Order has been smeared badly by this last arch in the manga. Revelier is going to likely be the d-bag who pushes Allen too far and truly brings out the fourteenth.
    I agree though, the current story is definitely character assassinating the DO. It's almost like it's headed towards some kind of twist that will attempt to justify the Earl and the Noah. It will likely be a kind of "the world isn't black and white, it's a gray" type of story. It'd be interesting to see if Hoshino could pull that off, considering just how dark the demon process is.

Sort of in line with that train of thought. What the hell happened in Kanda's past After the events of nine years ago and up to current events? I can't imagine him being easy to handle after having to kill his only friend. How could he have been lucid? Much less back to the point where he began cooperating with the Dark Order? I'm surprised he didn't take off and/or butcher the remaining people involved with the experimentation. And how the hell did Marie live through getting stabbed through a wall with innocence? I mean he was already in a fairly weakened state... *Shrug* we'll probably not ever get a full disclosure, considering how little info is passed along through the short chapters.

I'm intrigued still and will eagerly await the next one but, I don't think we'll ever get the answers to the boundless questions we have regarding this series. Our kids might though... heh, at the rate this is going.

yeah it was a bit short for my liking but not bad loved the look on arystar's face LOL and what did they do to chaoji ??? can not wait to see what will happen next chapter but mand i wish thay would put it back out more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol... Chaoji looks like he just got kicked in the nuts by Chuck Norris.

Hello~ I am new!
    ~~~~~~~
    I Can't wait till next chapter. I think with the whole Chaoji freaking out and something wrong has to do with the fact that Lavi and Bookman are MIA. I think they may have done that to him because to me from about when the 3rd uniforms come in the Bookmen have been acting strange. So I hope we get an explanation soon. I also want to know about Link and all that with Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynOlivia View Post
    Hello~ I am new!
    ~~~~~~~
    I Can't wait till next chapter. I think with the whole Chaoji freaking out and something wrong has to do with the fact that Lavi and Bookman are MIA. I think they may have done that to him because to me from about when the 3rd uniforms come in the Bookmen have been acting strange. So I hope we get an explanation soon. I also want to know about Link and all that with Allen.
    yeah but there were few missing details, bookman definitely has something up their sleeves, or just as the old bookman said, they are there to record history not meddle so much in the affairs.

revelier is really annoying, i wish he gets in the middle of something then gets effed up somehow.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.