Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One piece - ep 473 - the encircling walls activated! The whitebeard pirates backed in

http://www.onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx

Truly the best episode of this arc. Love it!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    That site's blocking me off, I'll try to watch it at some other sites I know when I get home.

Net sucks here. =P Saw a little bit of it earlier though, it was pretty good looking forward to seeing the whole episode.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice episode, squardo is ugly, ichigo = marco, whitebeard is awesome.

If WB could do this much when his almost at his limit with a stab wound on his chest then I can't imagine how monstrous he was at his prime. Better yet how strong was Roger to have defeated this beast of a pirate.

If WB could do this much when his almost at his limit with a stab wound on his chest then I can't imagine how monstrous he was at his prime. Better yet how strong was Roger to have defeated this beast of a pirate.
    True that

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Yea, pretty much what goes through my mind as well. Overall a really good episode with good quality. Hopefully one day they'll make some episodes which will show us the days of The Jolly Roger pirate crew and their battles. I really want to see Roger battle some people.
    Signature by me.

Awesome episode, Whitebeard is the sole reason why I couldn't wait for the anime to catch up to the war, he's a beast.

Sorry haven't been around Saturday's to link all them links. Figure something out next week.

Third this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x4rRp4G6pw

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Watched it, loved it!

It's awesome, oh good lawd. Whitebeard's beard is pure awesomeness.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

nice chapter.we finally saw whitebeard fighting.

whitebeard wasnt defeated by roger.

I'm LOVING the pacing. Each attack is developed and given time to show just how epic it really is, something that wasn't possible in the manga. Also, I love seeing Luffy's reactions to witnessing TRUE power. It goest to show that he isn't stupid, but still has the guts to keep going against such power. And it really lends itself to his realization on that island after the war.

Kinda makes you wonder how it'd be to see Luffy, after he's become Pirate King, smiling nonchalantly and what not while in a war with the Navy. Sure he couldn't quake the world, but by that point, I'm sure he could stay at his ship, throwing invisible jet pistols everywhere and destroying everything. Anyway: Awesome Ep!!!!