Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fair Tail Chapter 207-209 Discussion/210 Predictions

Fairy Tail Ch.207 is out now at MangaStream! <- click here to read

Edit: Chapter 208 from Mangastream <- click here
    Chapter 209 from Mangastream <- click here

Decided make this thread for all three chapters.

Enjoy! Remember there 3 Chapters this week.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 11-07-2010 at 02:25 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Basing on who passed the first test, I don't think anyone of them would be an S-class mage. Too early for Gray and Natsu to be called that. So when we will see the next one? Tomorrow maybe?

sig made by me

Veteran Member
    Damn im good..

Although i didnt really see that last part... though im not 100% sure i believe it quite yet, as wendy did get close to him.. somewhat. Maybe that thing he does is similar to mystoguns sleep aura... :-/
    And surprised the outcomes of the other 2 hard battles.. i figured they would have switched them.. o.O

Great chapter, though..

Wow what a freaky but logical twist. Knew mystogun having a disciple seemed fishy considering how secretive he was. Plus it seemed only a few characters were not involved in the guild and they already revealed them. Still my predictions were right except that elfman actually won, I am curious how that happened.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Damn im good..

Although i didnt really see that last part... though im not 100% sure i believe it quite yet, as wendy did get close to him.. somewhat. Maybe that thing he does is similar to mystoguns sleep aura... :-/
    And surprised the outcomes of the other 2 hard battles.. i figured they would have switched them.. o.O

Great chapter, though..

Didn't see that last part coming either. I did expect Erza to win vs Juvia/Lisanna but I didn't expect Mira Jane to lose though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Didn't see that last part coming either. I did expect Erza to win vs Juvia/Lisanna but I didn't expect Mira Jane to lose though.
    Yeah.. I more of just wanted juvia to win so they could go on..

Well, if mest is really like that.. makes me wonder bout the emo guy.. Id guess hed be a black mage according to his powers.. but maybe mest is the one.. (chapter title) Could just be overthinking that, though.

If his personality is one that goes to extreme lengths to find out about something he wants to know.. I bet hes going to try to do something on the island.. Maybe visiting up the FT creator. O.o
    Or just finding out the secret.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Noooooo Mest. Don't you dare do anything to our Wendy you dirtbag!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quick post say more tomorow need some sleep.

Liking this twist so far, didn't like mest to begin with, if he ends up being the mystery guy be sweet.

Marakov and Gildratz 2 strongest individuals on that island.

Mest picked dragon slayer Wendy so we might get into the Dragon plot if it those end up being the secret or related to it.

Anyone else think Evergreen looked real puny towards Elfman in this chapter? And F*CK YES ELFMAN STAYS!

i hate to say it BUT i kind of told you so i said that gray could just end up beating mest
    also y did't you just make all three chapters one thread because there will be 2 more by the end of tomorrow. and i wonder how elfman won??? and is the next round just going to be like a battle royal ? ALSO loved the look on every ones face when elfman showed up so cool so cool OR will they all have to fight the master?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Oh, I thought they'll pull off like one chapter with 63 pages.
    Anywaysss, Memory Changing Magic's huh.. that sounds interesting. This maybe a crazy theory but I think that guy who "extinguish life" is Mest, one of my half assed crazy theories again..

Can't wait for the next 2 chapters! Loved the first one, thanks MS!

About how Elfman and Evergreen defeated Mirajane ( which to be honest, no-one probably anticipated ) I think it went like;

"Elfman : Nee-chan! We're engaged!"
    "Mirajane : ZOMGFGFGFGFGGFGF.....!"
    *Elfman and Evergreen comes up with their finishing blows*

Or something like that.. 'cause I can't think of any other reason for Mirajane to have like that, 'cause she's like equal to Erza right?
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143