Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    As soon as gray and Loki were talking about having trouble remembering stuff about Mest I knew some shit was gonna go down with him. I think Mest has some kind of memory manipulation magic. He probably casted it on the whole guild after Mystogun left.

Cant wait until the next 2 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Hmm, i believe i did when we first saw him uzumaki.. someone else might have, too. Though im not sure anyone said thats why hes searching for natsu.. i think mine was that they were friends because natsu could, for some reason, stay with him and not get drained of life.. or something like that, anyway..
    Maybe because Natsu is also a DS

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Okay the Mest storyline is surprising and has potential but besides that it was an AWFUL chapter, every fight was OFF-SCREENED are you kidding me? How lazy can you get, not to mention Natsu got over his depression over his loss really quick, I mean cmon Hiro you could have at least been original and exploited that a little more...a not so confident Natsu would have been a nice change, I was hopeing to see him question himself and his strength later on but looks like thats out the window...

and one more stuff..
    Fary Tail is such an incompetent organization that it can let any random schmuck waltz in with a simple memory erasure spell? Why did the dude need to pretend to be Mystogan's disciple in the first place? Couldn't he just come in and joined?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Okay the Mest storyline is surprising and has potential but besides that it was an AWFUL chapter, every fight was OFF-SCREENED are you kidding me? How lazy can you get, not to mention Natsu got over his depression over his loss really quick, I mean cmon Hiro you could have at least been original and exploited that a little more...a not so confident Natsu would have been a nice change, I was hopeing to see him question himself and his strength later on but looks like thats out the window...

and one more stuff..
    Fary Tail is such an incompetent organization that it can let any random schmuck waltz in with a simple memory erasure spell? Why did the dude need to pretend to be Mystogan's disciple in the first place? Couldn't he just come in and joined?
    Ok dude slow down..............Natsu might just be acting like that not to show weakness to his opponents but inside he might actually be doubting his power.

So youre saying FT should deny every mage from joining because theres a chance of them having memory manipulation magic?

If he did show every fight everyone would be like "omg why is this taking so long? I just wanna see Gray vs Natsu in the finals." (Gray and Natsu were just an example)

Just chill out and wait, Mest might not even be evil.

Aw, I was liking Mest's quirky personality up until we found out he has pedobear tendencies. Memory Magic Manipulation is the best bet as to how he's been able to infiltrate Fairy Tail with no problems. Lily poking out holes in his identity was pretty crafty, maybe he needed to pretend to be Mistgun's apprentice in order to get close to Wendy. That was after all the main reason she teamed up with him. Looks like our little dragonslayer might become a hostage.

For a long shot theory Ultear, Ur's Daughter the chick who used to hang out with Gerard all the time, has shapeshifted before, back on Galuna Island she was that Shiki guy who Natsu fought while Gray took on Lyon. She's a part of Grimoire Heart arguably the most powerful Dark Guild, and they may have some interest in a dragonslayer like Wendy. Her Healing Magic was extremely sought after by Brain in the Oracion Seis arc, I think she's the only one with access to such magic. Making her a prime target for other dark guilds.

Extremely surprised that Gray not only won, but actually performed a curbstomping. Mest may have let him win though, so he could find an opportunity to kidnap Wendy. With everyone else preoccupied with the exams now would be the perfect time to strike. Elfman and Evergreen passing was also unexpected, something's up with that. It's most likely comedy related. Here's to another 2 chaps to go.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    well,mest can just come in and joines like everyone else without the mistgun disciple stuff!!!
    and maybe he isn`t evil,but why does he erasing everyone memories about him.....

and bout the gray and loki. i think the Grey and Loki pair being taken out would have been interesting and exciting and hilarious seeing as Grey has been seen in action a million times before and it would have spiced things up a bit if a long time rival of Natsu was taken out early. It would have been a shame about Loki as he has been a bit under-developed but then Lucy could summon him in her fights! That would have been a fun loop-hole to be seen taken advantage of.

Apart from that, what I really can't stand is thee constant handicaps Erza gets. She's top tier and she hangs out with the gang all the time (probably due to fan-service demand) so Mashima is forced to handicap her all the time for puerile reasons and it gets ridiculous by the third time and readers can no longer take her power seriously and when she does something worthy of her power readers rather than going "Oh, well it can't be helped, she is top-tier", they go "Ugh Erza, why did she have to go and do that, who does she think she is!!!". It just messes up the whole damn power ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Aw, I was liking Mest's quirky personality up until we found out he has pedobear tendencies. Memory Magic Manipulation is the best bet as to how he's been able to infiltrate Fairy Tail with no problems. Lily poking out holes in his identity was pretty crafty, maybe he needed to pretend to be Mistgun's apprentice in order to get close to Wendy. That was after all the main reason she teamed up with him. Looks like our little dragonslayer might become a hostage.

For a long shot theory Ultear, Ur's Daughter the chick who used to hang out with Gerard all the time, has shapeshifted before, back on Galuna Island she was that Shiki guy who Natsu fought while Gray took on Lyon. She's a part of Grimoire Heart arguably the most powerful Dark Guild, and they may have some interest in a dragonslayer like Wendy. Her Healing Magic was extremely sought after by Brain in the Oracion Seis arc, I think she's the only one with access to such magic. Making her a prime target for other dark guilds.

Extremely surprised that Gray not only won, but actually performed a curbstomping. Mest may have let him win though, so he could find an opportunity to kidnap Wendy. With everyone else preoccupied with the exams now would be the perfect time to strike. Elfman and Evergreen passing was also unexpected, something's up with that. It's most likely comedy related. Here's to another 2 chaps to go.
    Nice theory on the dark guild dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Awesome theory incoming!!!! I really hope no one has come up with it yet but that Emo guy is the evil Black Dragon's Dragon Slayer!! The dragon connection is the reason he is searching for Natsu
    some one said it when we first saw him dont know who
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Also, about elfman... He said he couldnt say what he did, as a man, didnt he? Coming from elfman.. id say that means a cheap trick.. A split second opening is what evergreen said.. Evergreen prolly did something ecchi to mira.. or even elfman (although wouldnt this be manly? O.o) which created it.. Elfman's face even went awkward and embarrassed and evergreens was a smart smirk..
    and what i meant about elfman and my idea was not how i thought he beat his sister but just something he is keeping in the tank for the next round
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

and one more stuff..
    this is the most crazy post i have ever seen. i hope you just messing with us because you can not be more wrong.

we saw most of juvias fight and elfmans was skipped because there will more than likely be a funny flash back at the end of the arc.

he is not being lazy he is setting things up witch he is doing nicely and the organization is top notch in my book its so good some people dont see the genius it.

PLUS on the natsu thing you really dont get that he is just putting on a happy face of course he is going to come back to this again.

and we really dont understand any thing about mest yet so do not write it of as something lame in till we see what it is. for all we know he is some ubber powerful mage who just lost on purpose to get wendy alone. and he tricked every one because he is so strong. we just have to wait and see. or he might not even be evil at all. we just dont understand or know any thing about it yet.

this was a great chapter 5/5 i dont get where you get any of you comments from.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah 208 is out and it's even better.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99063093/1

Didn't like the cover page. I also hope everyone notices the teeth of you know who.

Veteran Member
    Great dark guild theory, trilight.

And daz bones.. it would be really easy to walk into a guild if you can manipulate memories.. I just wanna know why the hell it worked on the s-class mages.. and even the guild master. Also, Gildartz was gone until now, it surprises me why he hasnt said something about him not being a guild member.. But if hes been there 3 years already, then kudos to mest and know wonder why people trust him so much.. Master was never affected by mystoguns sleep magic, even mira resisted it. Though, both had some trouble.. If he can seriously manipulate their memories.. i wonder how strong he is. O.o
    This is why i am leaning towards him being a good guy.. Although trilights theory definitely is making me think that could be why he was able to manipulate everyone's memory so well...

Oh, and himura.. thats kinda what i was thinking about why he wouldnt get harmed by being near the emo guy. Its my number 1 guess, atm..

*edit* 208 chapter stuff..
    Latest chapter.. hmm.. interesting.. i liked it.. You called it raymond.. O.o
    Hmm, now im kinda leaning towards emo guy being a fake dragon slayer similar to laxus..
    Starting to like trilight's theory more and more..

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice first two chapters, this arc is progressing really fast.