Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Oh, I thought they'll pull off like one chapter with 63 pages.
    Anywaysss, Memory Changing Magic's huh.. that sounds interesting. This maybe a crazy theory but I think that guy who "extinguish life" is Mest, one of my half assed crazy theories again..

Can't wait for the next 2 chapters! Loved the first one, thanks MS!

About how Elfman and Evergreen defeated Mirajane ( which to be honest, no-one probably anticipated ) I think it went like;

"Elfman : Nee-chan! We're engaged!"
    "Mirajane : ZOMGFGFGFGFGGFGF.....!"
    *Elfman and Evergreen comes up with their finishing blows*

Or something like that.. 'cause I can't think of any other reason for Mirajane to have like that, 'cause she's like equal to Erza right?
    i did i said in several posts that i thought elfman find away to pull it out and i love you theory on how they one LOL
    and it looks nothing like mest plus he would not have lost to gray but i bet there is something fishy going on LOL i hope lilly saves Wendy
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well that was a twist at the end, but I wasn't too sure that guy that wanted to meet natsu was a bad guy to begin with so maybe thats good.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

yeah i dont get the super villein vibe from him either, maybe he is just another twisted good guy who knows ?
    Last edited by cross777; 10-30-2010 at 06:09 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, elfman and Evergreen passing is really fishy. Mirajane might held back on his brother and Evergreen puts the finishing move on that moment of hesitation.

sig made by me

Veteran Member
    I must ask this cross and raymond. You say mest is the one who "extinguishes life." So are you saying mest is the emo guy who used transformation magic to become what mest is right now? Im pretty sure the emo guys ability would easily make him the one who "extinguishes life." I will add that mashima might just be trying to mislead us with the emo guy.. Also, emo guy appears and we see "one who extinguishes life," but when mest appears we see "mest" as the title. :-p

I would find it quite weird if mest was the one who "extinguishes life." Maybe mest and emo guy being the same person, but i just dont really see that.

Well, Elfman did say he got a lucky unmanly shot on mira.. Maybe it was something like "your nipple is showing, nee-chan!"

Wanna know a completely crazy wtf sauce spoiler? -- Emo guy is the fairy tail's founder.
    Yeah... right.. :-p (thatd be effed up, no?)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    I must ask this cross and raymond. You say mest is the one who "extinguishes life." So are you saying mest is the emo guy who used transformation magic to become what mest is right now? Im pretty sure the emo guys ability would easily make him the one who "extinguishes life." I will add that mashima might just be trying to mislead us with the emo guy.. Also, emo guy appears and we see "one who extinguishes life," but when mest appears we see "mest" as the title. :-p

I would find it quite weird if mest was the one who "extinguishes life." Maybe mest and emo guy being the same person, but i just dont really see that.

Well, Elfman did say he got a lucky unmanly shot on mira.. Maybe it was something like "your nipple is showing, nee-chan!"

Wanna know a completely crazy wtf sauce spoiler? -- Emo guy is the fairy tail's founder.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i shot down his theory not backed it i DO NOT THINK that he is the emo kid not at all
    plus i was thinking about elfman and wondering even if he made it by the first round dont you think he still might have a trick up his sleeve. i was thinking about a werewolf take over that would be and up grade and would add not only speed and power but some nice healing and durability to his bag of tricks. but thats just an idea i cooked up. no proff of this that i have seen just an idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Awesome theory incoming!!!! I really hope no one has come up with it yet but that Emo guy is the evil Black Dragon's Dragon Slayer!! The dragon connection is the reason he is searching for Natsu
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post

Dudeee, don't take my predictions & theories seriously. I pull those off my ass and plus I wrote that the first thing in the morning ( just woke up ) lol, well I dunno though but you make alot more sense than me to be honest.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/31143840/20

Cutest face ever. I think Mest is the villain and is probably taking advantage of the one that extinguishes life by telling him he can see Natsu by helping Mest with his goals (BTW this is probably all bullshit lol).

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i shot down his theory not backed it i DO NOT THINK that he is the emo kid not at all
    plus i was thinking about elfman and wondering even if he made it by the first round dont you think he still might have a trick up his sleeve. i was thinking about a werewolf take over that would be and up grade and would add not only speed and power but some nice healing and durability to his bag of tricks. but thats just an idea i cooked up. no proff of this that i have seen just an idea
    Ah, yeah.. the more tired i get the harder it is for me to decipher.. I kinda see it now. I just couldnt tell which side you were on last night so i included you in case you were. :-/
    Also, about elfman... He said he couldnt say what he did, as a man, didnt he? Coming from elfman.. id say that means a cheap trick.. A split second opening is what evergreen said.. Evergreen prolly did something ecchi to mira.. or even elfman (although wouldnt this be manly? O.o) which created it.. Elfman's face even went awkward and embarrassed and evergreens was a smart smirk..

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Awesome theory incoming!!!! I really hope no one has come up with it yet but that Emo guy is the evil Black Dragon's Dragon Slayer!! The dragon connection is the reason he is searching for Natsu
    Hmm, i believe i did when we first saw him uzumaki.. someone else might have, too. Though im not sure anyone said thats why hes searching for natsu.. i think mine was that they were friends because natsu could, for some reason, stay with him and not get drained of life.. or something like that, anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Dudeee, don't take my predictions & theories seriously. I pull those off my ass and plus I wrote that the first thing in the morning ( just woke up ) lol, well I dunno though but you make alot more sense than me to be honest.
    Meh, even if someone isnt being serious i would still prolly tell why a theory/prediction is most likely incorrect... from my point of view at least.. Its a discussion so i figure ill discuss.. :-p
    Yeah, i didnt know if you were serious, though.. Though i figured you probably werent all that behind such a theory seeing as you were saying it was halfassed and crazy.. :-/