Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    OK, my first theory wasnt much of a theory

But now I actually have one o/ .. Well, Ichigos spiritual power got away from him after Mugetsu right ? What if it didnt just dissapear but instead transfered to a strong human soul in the Karakura town - the new guy. Shirosaki did say "Farewell" which implies he was certain that he wouldnt die, only that he would part with Ichigo. The word "part" was even used in the translations !! Just remember Dragon Ball, Evil Buus power got transferd into some black kid. I think the same happend here. This would mean that Ichigo and the "new guy" would fight over Shirosaki and Ichigo regains his powers back again !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    OK, my first theory wasnt much of a theory

But now I actually have one o/ .. Well, Ichigos spiritual power got away from him after Mugetsu right ? What if it didnt just dissapear but instead transfered to a strong human soul in the Karakura town - the new guy. Shirosaki did say "Farewell" which implies he was certain that he wouldnt die, only that he would part with Ichigo. The word "part" was even used in the translations !! Just remember Dragon Ball, Evil Buus power got transferd into some black kid. I think the same happend here. This would mean that Ichigo and the "new guy" would fight over Shirosaki and Ichigo regains his powers back again !
    It was DBZ and the kids name is UUB,

I'm kinda confused with your post, first you say Ichigo's powers transferred to the new guy and then you say Ichigo and the new guy would have to fight over Shirosaki ....I mean, why would the new guy have to fight over Shirosaki if that power transferred to him in the first place? lol

The way I understand it, Shirosaki & Zangetsu are one so they both disappeared after Mugetsu. If you think about it if Shirosaki was transferred to another person he would of devoured him and started to run havoc all over Karakura Town as a Hollow. Ichigo was lucky enough to have Zangetsu to suppress him but if no one is tying him down make no mistake he will bust loose.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    It's possible that he is Ichigo's replacement in this story. I know that might seem outlandish but it doesn't seem that Ichigo can do anything possibly significant at this point in the story anymore. I'm sensing something of a Yu-Gi-Oh! switch where the torch was passed to Jaden. Or Record of Lodoss War where Parn the Free Knight was the main character in the original series and for the first half in the sequel. Then the torch was passed to Spark who became the new main character. Something like that would not be unexpected even for a work like Bleach.

It's not uncommon.
    Umm.. It couldnt be called bleach anymore if ichigo wasnt the main character.. Unless we see some hair color changes, anyway.. :-p
    I dont see a main character switch.. but it really wasnt a bad thought..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Who knows who the new kid on the block is. You really can't say at this point but if you want me to throw something out there am gonna say this, since he kind of reminds me of a younger Isshin am gonna say he's related to him somehow. I just have that feeling.
    That is my feeling, too.
    Wonder where you got it from. :-p

Banned
    "into some black kid..." WOW, yeah that's PC. Anyway I don't think Ichigo's powers transferred to this guy. We've no particular reason to believe that at this point. I'm not saying it isn't possible, rather we haven't "seen" enough reasons to believe that Ichigo's powers simply transferred to another person. I believe it was Ukitake who said that there were "other" substitute shinigami in the past, so in regards to a job description anyway, there was nothing special about Ichigo. So this guy could just be another substitute shinigami. Of course it is rather significant that an S.S. would just happen to be in the same town as a former S.S. Hardly a coincidence I think.

Good theory guys but, if u sort of see the way the guy looked and talked he is sort of a good guy and a bad one at the same time. for example the last page the guy had a sort of a wicked smirk on his face but before that he seem like a regular guy.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Good theory guys but, if u sort of see the way the guy looked and talked he is sort of a good guy and a bad one at the same time. for example the last page the guy had a sort of a wicked smirk on his face but before that he seem like a regular guy.
    Kinda like Aizen when we first met him, right? And we know how all that turned out, amirite?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Hey guys, first of all, it was a theory so theres no reason to catch me word by word ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    It was DBZ and the kids name is UUB,

I'm kinda confused with your post, first you say Ichigo's powers transferred to the new guy and then you say Ichigo and the new guy would have to fight over Shirosaki ....I mean, why would the new guy have to fight over Shirosaki if that power transferred to him in the first place? lol
    Oh yeah, thats his name ! Either way, I wanted to write Shirgetsu and not Shirosaki, my bad sorry for that bcs it made you confused aparently. Shirogetsu is the mixed version of Shirosaki and Zangetsu.

Why fight over Shirogetsu you ask ? Apart from the obvious reason (that Shirogetsu is a fricking power-house) it may be dozens of others. Say, the "new-guy" turns out doing evil stuff with Ichigos power ? Or Ichigo will suddenly need a power to save someone. Or the "new-guy" simply dies in fight with a major villian and Ichigo steps up. Etc ...

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    The way I understand it, Shirosaki & Zangetsu are one so they both disappeared after Mugetsu. If you think about it if Shirosaki was transferred to another person he would of devoured him and started to run havoc all over Karakura Town as a Hollow. Ichigo was lucky enough to have Zangetsu to suppress him but if no one is tying him down make no mistake he will bust loose.
    Its about Shirgetsu so that all hollow issue may not be a problem. Plus, 2 years adapting to Shirogetsu should do enough for self-control.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    "into some black kid..." WOW, yeah that's PC.
    Whats that suppose to mean ? Are you calling me a racist ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Well, if the guy does for some reason have Ichigo's shinigami abilities, which should be impossible because that equates to him having Ichigo's soul, then when he becomes a shinigami, he should have the same zanpakuto as what Ichigo had. And we know he won't, so that issue is solved.

My theory: Dark haired dude is the Shinji equivalent of a rogue group of shinigamis who have lost and regained their powers, and has come to ask Ichigo to join their group.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    topic:theory on the dark haired guy.

hmmmmm,Come to think of it, I bet this explains everything!

of course!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----