• 3 average

7 17.50%
  • 2 agreeable

0 0%
  • 1 bad

1 2.50%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    This right here! This is the way bleach started, and this is the way bleach should be: a High School Manga with overpowered students. This is going back to its roots, fucking awesome.
    Next week, we meet Ichigo's overpowered principal who ironically looks a lot like Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Next week, we meet Ichigo's overpowered principal who ironically looks a lot like Aizen.
    Ichigo: Wha-? Aizen?! WTF are you doing here?!

Aizen: Ever since you've started attending school here I've had your grades dancing in the palm of my hand. Mwahahahaha. Say hello to your future, being a high school janitor for the rest of your life. My brilliant plan is now a success.

Ichigo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Veteran Member
    Yuzu seems like she has a brother complex now..
    Karin is pretty awesome... Ichigo can sense because she probably is stronger and is talking to ghosts and seeing them more often... He would probably notice she was more active with them, at least.. He did go through all that, too.. Also, it is natural that she is getting stronger.. she is maturing, which does make you stronger.. Think of hitsugaya..
    Family does seem like it might be more involved in the upcoming arcs..
    I thought ichigo would look a lot more different than he does.. shoulda grown his hair out, damnit..
    Isshin has his powers back.. right? I wonder if he is training karin at all.. doubt it, though.. She is his precious daughter.. He is probably trying to prevent her awakening shinigami powers. o.o

Why the hell can ichigo see his badge? Is it because it lost its power when ichigo did? That seems a bit.. odd. It is supposed to be invisible to regular humans.. For some reason i thought that ukitake had also mentioned that they were used long ago but havent used them for a while. That means the guy with the badge (unless he stole it from ichigo, but i dont think so) would be pretty old.. Unless he found/stole from someone else.. But it does seem he would have powers.. (unless hes just a mugger who took ichigos badge without realizing it.. but that just seems like a no..)

Also, i wonder how long isshin had his powers back.. it must have been before he made that charm for ichigo.. Did he have any notion of when ichigo was being attacked by hollows all the time? Urahara might have helped isshin get his powers back (if he used FGT) because urahara said he didnt want to be blamed if isshin was weaker after these 20 years.. Might have been because of the whole gigai thing, though..

I wonder if that guy is good or bad.. hes probably a shinigami representative, though.. as it will be the "lost shinigami badge arc" ... He kinda had an evil look there at the end.. right?

I thought if there was a time skip itd be to ichigo's senior year.. guess it was a good thought.

Oh, and Pow.. isshin could have told him about himself, but i doubt kubo would give that away for the first chapter after the time skip.. It is kubo, so we might not see it this year.. But really, isshin wouldnt have to tell him seeing as he doesnt have his powers anymore and shouldnt care. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Yuzu seems like she has a brother complex now..
    Karin is pretty awesome... Ichigo can sense because she probably is stronger and is talking to ghosts and seeing them more often... He would probably notice she was more active with them, at least.. He did go through all that, too.. Also, it is natural that she is getting stronger.. she is maturing, which does make you stronger.. Think of hitsugaya..
    Family does seem like it might be more involved in the upcoming arcs..
    I thought ichigo would look a lot more different than he does.. shoulda grown his hair out, damnit..
    Isshin has his powers back.. right? I wonder if he is training karin at all.. doubt it, though.. She is his precious daughter.. He is probably trying to prevent her awakening shinigami powers. o.o

Why the hell can ichigo see his badge? Is it because it lost its power when ichigo did? That seems a bit.. odd. It is supposed to be invisible to regular humans..
    Ichigo stated that the "visibility wall" or some such is no longer working and that the badge is basically useless now.

For some reason i thought that ukitake had also mentioned that they were used long ago but havent used them for a while. That means the guy with the badge (unless he stole it from ichigo, but i dont think so) would be pretty old.. Unless he found/stole from someone else.. But it does seem he would have powers.. (unless hes just a mugger who took ichigos badge without realizing it.. but that just seems like a no..)
    I also suspect that the guy is a shinigami representative or possibly kin of one from long ago.

Is it me or does this new "arc" feel like something you'd see from an anime filler?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

I actually like this chap. It's been a while since bleach had this kind of chap. Lots of talks and emotion coming out of Ichigo even though he says this is all he wanted. He obviously miss Rukia and his shinigami powers.

5/5 for me. A nice way to start a new arc.
    Last edited by arisart; 10-28-2010 at 12:10 AM.

sig made by me

Great chapter. Like how this arc started out how Bleach began. That dude really does looks like Aizen though. And he must be Ichigo's replacement, I mean badge and all. Can't wait to see how this arc plays out. This my prediction, in the next 5 chapters we find out who the new guy is. In the 10 to 15 chapters I see Rukia returning to Karakura Town. In 15 to 20 chapters I see Ichigo trying to get his powers or obtained them slightly and the new villain is revealed. That's what am thinking anyway.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

"Kurosaki Ichigo"
    Somehow... I feel like I've just been slapped by a page where Aizen says "I'm back bitches".

Moving along, I really liked this chapter. I can honestly say this and that I almost got a heart-attack at the sheer amount of dialogue there was in this chapter; it's a rare sight in Bleach nowadays. So yeah, hope that the good vibes I'm getting from this new beginning will continue.
    A delusional solitude brings about an ubiquitous corruption; entrancing you in a cycle of tormented thoughts, ensnaring you within dreams of grandeur as well as fueling the primordial catalyst; thus, you are a captive of your own utopia.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Ichigo stated that the "visibility wall" or some such is no longer working and that the badge is basically useless now.
    Oh, i thought that he said the power left the badge.. How it wont ring anymore when a hollow is nearby.. I thought it would always remain invisible.. I looked up the chapter and it says that ukitake told ichigo that it is very powerful and will be invisible to regular humans so it doesnt get stolen.. And that it would be very dangerous if a non-shinigami stole it. Makes me think that it will get stolen now.. Maybe it already was by the new guy? o.O Well, i guess it isnt.. Ichigo's never had a chain.. the new guy has one.. Ichigos also has more cracks in it.. o.o I think he got it like that, though..
    He also called it an artifact...

Yeah, the invisible wall is gone ichigo said.. I wonder if everyone can actually see it then, or ichigo just thinks that. But it losing its powers when ichigo does makes me think that connects to its owner.. So itd work again when he gets his powers back.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I also suspect that the guy is a shinigami representative or possibly kin of one from long ago.
    Yeah, thats what i suspect. I just dunno if hes bad or good.. That evil look at the end could just be misleading.. :-/

Page 20- Ichigo says there is one more proof of the shinigami powers he still has.. Umm.. typo/mistranslation?? im guessing it means of the powers he once had..

And the new guy.. he actually kinda looks like isshin.. Face structure wise.. A younger version of isshin, anyway.. Less bulky.. long hair and no facial hair.. Just a bit.. (maybe its just me..)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    And the new guy.. he actually kinda looks like isshin.. Face structure wise.. A younger version of isshin, anyway.. Less bulky.. long hair and no facial hair.. Just a bit.. (maybe its just me..)
    Looking back on the close up page of the new guy, he sort of does look like Isshin. You give him Isshin hair and there you go. It would be crazy that down the road you find out they are related but that's just me excited that Bleach is back and the new arc has started.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,