• 2 agreeable

0 0%
  • 1 bad

1 2.50%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It was good.

Ichigo looked a little strange to me.
    Tatsuki was hot with her long hair ;P .
    Yuzu was cute - brother complex, it seems.
    Karin is slowly transforming in to Rukia. How was Ichigo able to sense that her power have gotten stronger if he himself doesn't have any ?
    Ishin... that guy is immortal right ? (he will live at least 1,000 years like Yamamoto ).
    Ishida is the same lol.
    Welcom to the son of Aizen, oh and a brother of Ichigo .

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    I think he looks some what like Renji if hi's hair woulth be down
    and i was wondering isent ichigo like 18+ already he was between dimensions so he shoulth be older or only hi's soul ?
    It was mentioned in the previous chapter that thos 3 months+ have turned back when he passed through the gate from the other side.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Awesome, classic Bleach dialouge and story.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

awesome episode.it was nice to see that a new arc started.i wonder who is this new guy.i really hope that he isnt the antagonist of this arc cause he doesnt look cool.

im not very satisified with this chapter, in fact im disappointed. its cool that karins powers are growing but otherwise eh. mebbe i shud wait til next chapter to say this but this new arc is kinda blah after the epic glory of the aizen arc. then again ne thin wud pale beside it.

Lol what do you expect from the first chapter of a new arc after the 30 or so years we dealt with aizen? It was a good refreshing chapter, anything would be after the past arc and seeing him live his daily life was nice as well.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Im with Animegrrl on this..........except the part about Karin. I couldnt care less about Ichigos earth friends.

Yuzu FTW

Ichigo looks like he's just going through the motions. I'm sure he's happy that he was able to protect Karakura and Soul Society, but he seems so empty without his Shinigami powers. The age old adage you don't know how much something means to you until it's gone rings pretty true here.

Was nice seeing all the introduction characters given new looks. Didn't know Kubo was a fan of Tekken, nice fighting series pick. Ichigo's clothesline into headlock maneuver on Keigo was sweet, I really did enjoy catching up with everyone again.

Ishida's in charge of taking care of hollows now so he must be pretty busy. Only bummer this chap was no Chad or Orihime. Rukia will probably come back towards either the end or to motivate Ichigo. New Guy seems interesting, replacement Substitute Soul Reaper would probably be the best guess.

The best part about this new arc, we've finally moved on. You have no idea how stale and boring the last arc was up until the climax and resolution. A fresh start is just what Bleach needed to recharge it's batteries.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

meh its kind of funny that almost 2 years passed and Isshin hasn't told Ichigo anything or atl east it appears he has not.

- I'm wondering if Karin will develop her Shingami powers

Not much else to say....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Liked this chapter fresh started and like some mentioned was like a blast from the past of early Bleach. Finally get to see some of the other characters hopefully this time around Chad and Ishida won't just be fodder later on and actually progress with Ichigo as he gets power up after power up. Like the new look so far although just seems the girls are getting the major changes but than again not much time passed anyways.

New guy reminded me of Aizen, which means I don't like him already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It was good.

Ichigo looked a little strange to me.
    Tatsuki was hot with her long hair ;P .
    Yuzu was cute - brother complex, it seems.
    Karin is slowly transforming in to Rukia. How was Ichigo able to sense that her power have gotten stronger if he himself doesn't have any ?
    Ishin... that guy is immortal right ? (he will live at least 1,000 years like Yamamoto ).
    Ishida is the same lol.
    Welcom to the son of Aizen, oh and a brother of Ichigo .

It was mentioned in the previous chapter that thos 3 months+ have turned back when he passed through the gate from the other side.
    I didn't read it as he literally sense it, just how she wasn't asking him for advice how he got to that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by animegrrrl View Post
    im not very satisified with this chapter, in fact im disappointed. its cool that karins powers are growing but otherwise eh. mebbe i shud wait til next chapter to say this but this new arc is kinda blah after the epic glory of the aizen arc. then again ne thin wud pale beside it.
    TL translate please.

This right here! This is the way bleach started, and this is the way bleach should be: a High School Manga with overpowered students. This is going back to its roots, fucking awesome.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!