• |3| Average

7 12.07%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i hope capone it gone he was a punk and would not even be a good warm up for the straw hat b4 there training
    maybe he developed his DF more now, you don't really know haha. All his son's learned haki? so now he can unleash a barrage of haki cannonballs..that would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yo if you didn't mentioned it I would missed that for quite a while.
    Thought scyrp was quoting the pic again, scyrp that some funny sh*t.
    haha why thank you

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I don't think any of the supernovas are dead. Oda won't waste his beloved characters like that. Some of them might have been defeated right now and just working under a stronger pirate but not dead. The only supernova I think would survive the new world and still make his crew intact are Law and Basil. Law because he's smart enough not to rush things out and Basil because he's got this prediction thingy that tells him what's the next best move to take.

I got this feeling that Kid might have been defeated already though and now is just working under a stronger pirate, a yonkou maybe.
    Nah, Kidd wouldn't work under another pirate. He must be his own man. BTW didn't Oda develop most of the supernova in like...an hourish? lol

Do you know what that is?

yeah but oda is so good he only needs an hour to make up important characters and i think only 3-4 of them will end up being important and capone might end up beings some big name pirates fancy home LOL
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by scyrp View Post
    Nah, Kidd wouldn't work under another pirate. He must be his own man. BTW didn't Oda develop most of the supernova in like...an hourish? lol
    Yes he did. The supernovas are last minute add-up by Oda to put some twist in the story. I see Kid as someone like Moria who thinks very highly of himself. But when Moria tasted real terror named Kaido, his personality flip. Oda could flip Kid's personality aswell for some good unexpected story plots or whatever.

sig made by me

IDK i see kid as kind of like croc
    i mean he is a bad guy but not super evil you know what i mean
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To add to the supernova creation discussion, yeah Oda created them in about 3 hours as told by the assistance's/editor. He said that he had them some what in mind to introduce them in the New World anyways but since shaboady arch was missing some action which is needed to keep good portion of the fans interested he added them earlier than expected.

It's cool Oda creating all of them in such a short period of time but got to remember he had already had them in mind probably for quite a while.

Is that true??I don't know that..but seriously, i think it'll go to waste Oda make that really amazing characters just to play small part of the story...i mean, some of them really cool and i hope to see them soon..

It is true, but Gonbe-kun you can expect them to play a even more major role now, at least some of them. I'm sure some will just be used as examples of small things to happen in the New World.

Drake and Kidd already been said to have made big impacts, I'm sure Law will do something too or already did.

I'm almost certain that Kid is still causing a ruckus in the New World, but I don't expect to Urouge or Capone to be doing anything much...

I'm still excited to see Fishman Island... It has been a long time coming (over 500 chapters now). We'll see what Jimbei has been up to for the last 2 years... Maybe we'll see a Fishman karate dojo. We'll see what life is like for the average Fishman, see some Merpeople... See how Caimie's career is going... Eat some Takoyaki with Hacchi. And above all the Straw Hats are together!

I can't wait for tomorrow/Thursday.

603 is out yeah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar
    The episode 603 is excellent because I know now that kuma is in SH side not to the WG.. It is really impressive.