Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is akatsukis aim still reachable?!

Guys, since we read that the chakra of the nine-tails were splitted into 2 chakras, wouldnt it be impossible for akatsuki to finish the "tails-"statue? So far we seen and read that all bijuus were extracted with their full and untouched chakras to the statue, so what will happen if akatsuki would really catch naruto and extract the ninetails out of him to the statue? Personally i think it would break down like pain (or somebody) said because of the importance that the ninetails should be extracted as the last one. But this lead me to an other question. What if the 4th somehow knew the plans from tobi? That would totally explain why the 4th purposely splitt up the ninetails chakra because up till now i dont see an other reason for doing it. Dont ask me than why he hadnt had the chance to tell his movements to his comrades.... hmm ...... wait. His comrades were konan and maybe pain. So he could knew their motovation from a point too, but thats really to far of interpreting it...

So what do u guys think, is akatsukis aim still reachable or is the statue and their aims doomed?

i think that akatsuki will try to get naruto cause they dont know about the chakras being split into 2... and the 4th did that so that naruto wouldn't be evil
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    That would totally explain why the 4th purposely splitt up the ninetails chakra because up till now i dont see an other reason for doing it.
    He split the chakra so Naruto wouldn't go bugf**k and kill everyone, like he almost did to Jiraiya when he gave Naruto a taste of the 'dark' chakra.

Having only the half that Naruto has keeps Naruto in control of himself and of the ninetails. Otherwise he'd end up like Garaa. His bijuu would take control of him and start to manifest.

Is Akatsuki's goal still reachable?!
    Magic eight ball says:
    ALL SIGNS POINT TO NO

?? wth are u guys talking about.. both chakras are inside naruto.. just the bad one is completely sealed off while the good one is leaked and merged with narutos natural chakra

They've got like 7/9 of the bijuus.

Who says it's not reachable? >_>

Meh. Akatsuki reaching their goal will only occur in fan fiction. I believe all of us know how shonen is. Kishimoto will push everything to the last minute. At the last minute, Akatsuki will get defeated just like Oro/Sand versus Konoha.

Meh. Akatsuki reaching their goal will only occur in fan fiction. I believe all of us know how shonen is. Kishimoto will push everything to the last minute. At the last minute, Akatsuki will get defeated just like Oro/Sand versus Konoha.
    i agree with this. It makes more sense then anything else

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    i just thought it in a logical way, from the story's point of view. Of course they would not reach their goal in the future.

And luimac, even if both chakras from the ninetails are inside naruto, wouldnt it be impossible to extract the SEALED half of the ninetails??? I mean the 4th didnt make all the afford to sealing the halfed chakra away and then being easily be freed with just extracting the bijuu out of naruto. So the 4th idea was that it remained un-activate-able (hmm hope this word is right) in naruto until someone remove the seal and i think "naruto's key" will "unlock" the sealed half.... (but that is just a vague guess)

So to think a little further: if the sealed half cant be unsealed by akatsuki the statue can never been finished and that would destroy their aims to complett.

Naruto's key gives him full access to the chakra that's allowed to mix with his own. Even though the chakra of the nine tails that Naruto is able to use is supposed to be the more positive, it was still evil to begin with so its only natural that it would try to take over Naruto's body.