Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: bleach 294

I can't wait!

damn this and the last epi was epic chit
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Damn... I can't understand lol. From episode 263 and 264. Ichigo come from HM, attack Aizen. That mean it's aizen right there fighting. All the sudden, the captain attack the same Aizen ichigo fought. Then, once the Captain connect their attack, it's Hinamori and Ichigo react...

From there, when did Aizen, move out of the way, transport Hinamori there and go back in Hinamori place, while Ichigo just watch and say nothing... That's the biggest and crapiest plothole ever in Bleach so far
    Well 2 things.

1) As you saw in Aizen's fight with Ichigo, the guy is super fast, if he switches places with Hinamori at his speed, it would be smooth and not seem out of place to the Captains. Of course them being under complete Hypnotism would not know any different.

2) Ichigo was too duh'd out to act.

This would not count as a plot hole, jus more of Ichigo's characteristic Duh-ness.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Damn... I can't understand lol. From episode 263 and 264. Ichigo come from HM, attack Aizen. That mean it's aizen right there fighting. All the sudden, the captain attack the same Aizen ichigo fought. Then, once the Captain connect their attack, it's Hinamori and Ichigo react...

From there, when did Aizen, move out of the way, transport Hinamori there and go back in Hinamori place, while Ichigo just watch and say nothing... That's the biggest and crapiest plothole ever in Bleach so far
    So here's my take on what happened. Sometime during the fight, Hinamori got up and started moving around without anyone noticing. How did anyone not notice? Well, Aizen implied that he had been using Kyoka Suigetsu the whole time... I think he had been using it over everyone he was fighting so they wouldn't see Hinamori. Then, he used Kyouka Suigetsu so she wouldn't notice that she was wandering into the middle of the fight. So then all Aizen had to do was move the fight near a clueless Hinamori. Soifon appears, she and Aizen talk, Aizen tags out to Hinamori just before Soifon lands her attack. Uses Kyouka Suigetsu to make everyone think Hinamori is Aizen. He flashsteps to where Hinamori was laying while the Captains lay the smack down on her. I suppose the reason Ichigo didn't say anything until it was too late was because he was too shocked at what happened. To him, it looked like they just turned on Hinamori for no reason while the Captains truly thought they were attacking Aizen.

And that's my scenario.

If that was rukia getting smacked around he'd have stopped it right away.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    If that was rukia getting smacked around he'd have stopped it right away.
    True, and then he'd be a dead man cuz Aizen would pick him off as he went to stop everyone else.

Veteran Member

He has control over all 5 senses.. ichigo could have been yelling his head off and he just blocked it from them. Means he could have done it at pretty much any moment during the fight.. right after ichigos entrance might have possibly worked. Doesnt make much sense, though. So afro's scenario where he did it just before while talking to soi fon works best i think. Its weird to think that they could have been fighting hinamori the entire time and aizen was just standing there, would explain why ichigo never attacked.. He had some chances.. not that it would have worked..

gettin to see genryuusai fight was pretty badazz. when he obliterated wonderweiss with his bare hands friggin AWESOME. his kidou was pretty sick too. too bad he didnt really do ne thing much to aizen tho, mebbe burned his clothes a bit lol. had wonderweiss not been there im sure we wuda had a more epic fight. aizen himself admitted that the old guy posed a threat to him. now that everyone else is pretty much injured its time for ichigo to step up.cant wait to see the next ep.

The episode and the animation was awesome. Didn't like Wonderweiss scream like a little girl though when he was having a punch fest. And about Aizen Shikai, that hinamori switch thing just shows us how imba his power is, nothing else. That's why Ichigo was dumbfounded the entire time.

The episode was really good, I always love to see Genryuusai in action.
    For me the only wtf moment was when he used Ittoukaso, it's a #96 kidou and Aizen got out of it almost unharmed. Aizen should be more damaged from a Kidou like this...

I thought it was a good episode with good animation.
    Signature by me.