Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Like a few other people said, I'm not quite diggin the red borders.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Whoa, new look. Not too shabby. No complaints from me.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Nope, no borders. Guy's avatar's background blends with the page's white background just fine for me.

Weird.
    your still using the 6.0 version. if you change to the 6.01 version, you'll see the borders.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I feel like I'm jerking off using my other hand... feels odd, takes time to getting used to... Anyway..

Don't like
    -color (it's better if we have more color scheme other than this one to please all members)
    -some of the fonts were a little too big
    -Is it me or it takes lesser posts to fill up a page? (or maybe it's just my sig eating a lot of space)

-Login is on top now!!
    -longer message box
    -profile set-up (though again takes time to getting used to it)

I'm more into simplicity but still good job guys!!

sig made by me

I like the new look, its like I have a new toy and I get to play with. About to check the Spy and the Blog options right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Yeah, his monkey got caged.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    your still using the 6.0 version. if you change to the 6.01 version, you'll see the borders.
    I like the border around your avy makes it look really good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

not if you guy it dont LOL
    but yeah most of this stuff just takes some getting used to is all and the new video feature is HAX
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Too lazy to read through this entire thread.. and kinda tired... but yeah..

My general settings gets this :
    Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_select_option in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4007

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/forums/profile.php(4795) : eval()'d code(23) : eval()'d code on line 1

plus there is some text lower but it seems like its merged with smaller text..

And yeah.. im gone for 10 days and found MS like this.. it was a surprise.. o.o
    But i like some of the new features.. although i find it annoying as i am not used to it..

Oh, also.. when you afk or alt tab while making a post (or i guess take a long time, too) and it was long enough to log you out and reply.. it didnt save my text and all that like it used to. I just started copying my text if i took a while.. but it was kinda annoying.. It used to be that it gave you the option to login if you had typed it and it saved the text.. now there is no option to do so and it doesnt save the text. This was for the quick reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Yeah, that figures. I think I defaulted to 6.0, not 6.01, IIRC.

Actually, I'm using the vB4 default. I'm really not too keen with bright colors.

Beer and Music
    Hey evileric, I noticed a bug. When you go on Mangashare(not the forum) on the right side where you can log in, after trying to log in, it will redirect you to the log in page, asking for you to log in. It's been happening to me, so then I closed the tab and got back on the page, and noticed I was online now, so then I searched up a manga, and I was signed out, tried to log in, but was redirected to sign in page.

Hope it's fixed asap since uploaders will sometimes need to edit manga they have added.

Red. :|

Forum Tools -> Mark All Topics Read = Doesn't work, I haven't tried the others.

Forum Actions -> Mark Forums Read = Works, but the unread topics are still unread.

The folders beside the thread topics are too big IMO.

Too lazy to check the other stuff. I'm not diggin' the blog stuff but it's good that it can be hidden.