Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Huh. Admins are missing coloured names... A-a-and my special pink name! :O
    Where'd it go? ;A;

Also, sometimes I've noticed when I've been on people's profiles their profile pictures are just blank, a basic "head" outline. Weird. :/

Let's get this party started.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Huh. Admins are missing coloured names... A-a-and my special pink name! :O
    Where'd it go? ;A;

Also, sometimes I've noticed when I've been on people's profiles their profile pictures are just blank, a basic "head" outline. Weird. :/

There seems to be an "avatar" picture and a "Profile" picture. I Don't see why we need the two though.

I'm with the crowd tying to get used to the red.

Slower loading times.

Trying to go directly to mangashare.com sometimes gives me errors.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    There seems to be an "avatar" picture and a "Profile" picture. I Don't see why we need the two though.
    It's a long story, basically to keep compatibility the idiots at vBulletin have created that mess...

Trying to go directly to mangashare.com sometimes gives me errors.
    If you'd be so kind as to report bugs here.. I can work on eliminating them.
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

Uploader
    I try to access the homepage and get these errors

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/libraries/Router.php on line 333

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/libraries/Router.php on line 333
    Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/libraries/Router.php on line 337

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/libraries/Router.php on line 337
    Warning: Unterminated comment starting line 258 in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/application/config/config.php on line 258

Fatal error: fatal flex scanner internal error--end of buffer missed in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/application/config/config.php on line 258

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I'm not feeling the red. Can we have two separate version, one black like the old one and one very very very dark navy, depths of the ocean blue.

And the reply system feels weird, why doesn't a new reply window come up.
    I concurr with ROKU, can't we get another color??

I' just not feeling the red, Black or dark navy would be easier on the eyes!!

and do the post need a whole screenwidth?? they're not as easy to read like before, though I'm using 1080p+ resolution!!!

EDIT: why do I get logged off after about 5 mins, when only using the buttons on top to navigate???
    Last edited by Lost_By_THE_Sword; 10-26-2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: new things occurred

Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    It's a long story, basically to keep compatibility the idiots at vBulletin have created that mess...

If you'd be so kind as to report bugs here.. I can work on eliminating them.
    I'm getting the same errors as the guy who posted after you.

(Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/libraries/Router.php on line 333

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/libraries/Router.php on line 333 )

and the others
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

lol when log in in I was like WTF is cool I like red one better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Administrator
    I'm getting the same errors as the guy who posted after you.

(Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/libraries/Router.php on line 333

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/system/libraries/Router.php on line 333 )

and the others
    That should be fixed now, if you see it again, please post again.
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

nice new look, i gotta get used to it tho...

twitter.com/jedijuck

Holy upgrades batman!

Yeah blue would probably be better or at least the option to choose which color you want if that where possible.

In any case hopefully it will pump some new life into the forums .

Edit: Nvm scrolled to the bottom of the screen and found it lol

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you