Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    Exactly - sorry but that's just the way things are sometimes :(
    no problem, not really bothered by it or anything i just thought it might be somewhat the cause for a slightly slower loading time than the previous..is it only my connection or has everybody else noticed it? probably my connection though.[or could be because we're still under the testing phase.]

anyway the upgrade was awesome. good job sir!

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    The Red, everyone hates - I like Most of all bcs I like Machester United but whatever ..

Ok so far I dont have any bugs to report. Me, Im not gonna like the navy blue, Chelsea hater. Hey, if we are doing different colours now then I recommed dark orange version and black version.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Holy Shit! Where am I? :3

Nah! I like the red thing, me not like ava sizes in posts, seems pixelated like sb says. And yeah, bring back User CP button.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Holy Shit! Where am I? :3

Nah! I like the red thing, me not like ava sizes in posts, seems pixelated like sb says. And yeah, bring back User CP button.
    Strange, avys look fine to me - in size and quality. Plus, the user CP button is there ------ top right corner, its just renamed
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Strange, avys look fine to me - in size and quality. Plus, the user CP button is there ------ top right corner, its just renamed
    Yeah, saw that User CP button. Well, your ava seems fine but look at other members ava's including mine, all are pixelated esp to those members using .gif ava's.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Hmm black and red Mangashare... Itachi strikes again

I'll be back when I've taken a bit of time to get used to it.

Oh and as always.. Bring back the thanks button plz
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

ok it feels kinda weird but i suppose i ll get used to it.i also dont like the red color.black would be better.and now how to do you see if a section has new posts?

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Heya Hal it's not exactially what u mean but there is a goto first unread button on top of the first post which is quick
    Last edited by Uzumaki_Tim; 10-25-2010 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Damn iPhone autospell
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Man I can't wait till the contest for new themes. Are you guys gonna do specific manga themes? I have some great ideas for the theme creators.

My biggest problem with the new layout is the font. The old black forums were perfect, perfect sized font, perfect color, only needed a little touch of color on the top logo bar. Even dark maroon would've been better than blood red, sry, I like darker colors.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Man I can't wait till the contest for new themes. Are you guys gonna do specific manga themes? I have some great ideas for the theme creators.

My biggest problem with the new layout is the font. The old black forums were perfect, perfect sized font, perfect color, only needed a little touch of color on the top logo bar. Even dark maroon would've been better than blood red, sry, I like darker colors.
    You know, dark colours are cool but such dark layout for forum is not a good thing. According to Forum Feng Shui, darker colours will look cold and depressing, and most of all un-interesting for the viewer and subscriber. On the other hand, softer and lighter colours will keep you motivated to stay in the forums.

Other eye-catching stuff on forum that keeps us posting ? Those would be banners, logos, modern glossy interface and most of all a nice community of people.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS