Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    it's going to take time to sink in

I know some boards have had an option that allows the user to personalize the board to his/her liking color wise. not all that much over the last few years, but there should be a way to do it in the boards code

But what do I know about silly stuff like that?I'm just a poster on a message board..

Honestly though, the redesign has possibilities. just going to take a little getting used to
    come fight my brute here

Last time I posted I mentioned what I didnt like, which was only the red coloring. However, let me mention that the new setup is very user friendly. I like how you have the Blog entries, new discussions, and recent forum posts updates on the side. I also, like the fact that you have the option of hiding certain things if you feel its to cluttered for your liking. Overall, great improvement. Kudos
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Code:
    Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_select_option in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4007

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/forums/profile.php(4795) : eval()'d code(23) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_select_option in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4007

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/forums/profile.php(4795) : eval()'d code(23) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_select in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4007

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/forums/profile.php(4795) : eval()'d code(26) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_textbox in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4007

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/forums/profile.php(4795) : eval()'d code(43) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_textbox in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4007

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/nfs/disk1/mangashare/www/forums/profile.php(4795) : eval()'d code(59) : eval()'d code on line 1
    Forum Actions -> General Settings = you get that. Or is it only me? :p

I kinda miss the separate list for infractions I got. Now it's all dumped in the inbox.

Veteran Member
    Arbitrary, i got that too, i also mentioned it. Dunno if its a little bit different, but i dont feel like inspecting them. :-p
    Wouldnt know about the infractions.. i somehow have not gotten any. o.o

Tito, i think some boards do have that.. I know some you can change what kind of board scheme you have.. which changes the look of the forums.. But i think i have also seen the change color for certain areas before.. just not 100%..

Getting a 404 when banning people, however they get banned anyway.

Administrator
    RE: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_select_option in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4007

Fixed

Also, I *think* I got the pink and blue names back for everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Getting a 404 when banning people, however they get banned anyway.
    What kind of ban, and via which url/method (reply in staff area)
    Last edited by evileric; 10-28-2010 at 12:10 PM.
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    Also, I *think* I got the pink and blue names back for everyone...
    Can I get some too :3
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Administrator
    Let me guess.. you want your name Orange?
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    Let me guess.. you want your name Orange?
    Uh huh :3 I know Im not any special in these forums but, maybe if I contributed with some banners and such ? :3
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman